• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camerota vs Lewandowski

Lewandowski is not only a dodge-artist, he's a liar:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...newday-vpx.cnn
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Originally posted by Massena View Post
    Lewandowski is not only a dodge-artist, he's a liar:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...newday-vpx.cnn
    By that video, the dodge-artist and liar is the CNN talking head.

She stated there were 10 examples of obstruction.

She pulls up the slide and the slide says "POSSIBLE" examples of obstruction.

"I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

You are wrong-again.

The 10 examples of obstruction of justice were taken from the Mueller Report.
      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

You are wrong-again.

The 10 examples of obstruction of justice were taken from the Mueller Report.
        You are wrong, watch the video that you posted. What I posted is 100% true.
        "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Lewandowski lied to Camerota and admitted that he hadn't read the Mueller Report. He was also caught in a lie under oath before Congress yesterday. 'Truth' can be interpreted in different ways; facts cannot. You are entitled to your opinions, you are not entitled to your own facts.

Lewandowski is nothing but a political hack who will say anything to 'protect' Trump and obstruct justice-just like Trump.

Comment

Lewandowski lied to Camerota and admitted that he hadn't read the Mueller Report.
            Again, here is what I posted:

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

By that video, the dodge-artist and liar is the CNN talking head.

She stated there were 10 examples of obstruction.

She pulls up the slide and the slide says "POSSIBLE" examples of obstruction.
            Are you claiming the CNN talking head didn't lie on the video?

Remember, your political party's opinion doe not make something a fact.

Comment

Again, here is what I posted:

Are you claiming the CNN talking head didn't lie on the video?

Remember, your political party's opinion doe not make something a fact.
              One more time-I don't have a political party and the person who lied was Lewandowski, not Camerota. She used to work for Fox, by the way, and made the move to CNN-a much more credible news agency.

Comment

the person who lied was Lewandowski, not Camerota.
                Your video clearly shows that she lied, how can you possibly not see that?

Comment

I watched that video. The first Congressman they show is Hank "Guam's gonna capsize and sink" Johnson. That guy is an idiot with a capital IDIOT.
                  CNN's reporter tries gotcha questions, as well as leading ones repeatedly in that video. She's dumber than Candy Crowley moderating a debate. She then turns "possible" obstruction into "obstruction." That is, she makes the claim that there was actually obstruction when the report only outlines possible areas that might be considered for investigation into obstruction.

Basically, it's your usual MSM / CNN hit piece by a talking head. I won't call it a "lie" but rather just a sloppy, ill-thought out segment by a CNN reporter who has serious bias against anything Trump.

Comment

See this is where it a matter of interpretation. Possible means things that should go to court and should be investigated. ie we think he did something. |The president being immune from being prosecuted means we cant really do much more than we have.
                    btw just because Corey did not carry out the president wishes does not mean it not a crime. Someone orders a murder we don't wait till the guy is dead before arresting them now do we.

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post
                      See this is where it a matter of interpretation. Possible means things that should go to court and should be investigated.
                      No problems with the slide but she did not say 'possible' in the video, either she is lying or the slides were wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post
                        See this is where it a matter of interpretation. Possible means things that should go to court and should be investigated. ie we think he did something. |The president being immune from being prosecuted means we cant really do much more than we have.
                        btw just because Corey did not carry out the president wishes does not mean it not a crime. Someone orders a murder we don't wait till the guy is dead before arresting them now do we.

No. "possible" is not the standard for anything in the legal world.
                        Literally, anything is "possible".
                        The standard is "probable".

It is possible that I threw eggs at your house, but there is nothing to suggest it is "probable".

As for your murder reference, we do not arrest people because it is "possible" that they ordered a murder. After all, it is "possible" you ordered mine.
                        There has to be sufficient evidence to form a reasonable belief of the commission of the crime in question. (i.e. some evidence)

The government has no right to investigate us just because they feel like it.
                        Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

You are wrong, watch the video that you posted. What I posted is 100% true.
                          Wow, your basis for dismissing the numerous examples is based on a graphic mentioning 'possible?' There are 10 individual obstruction examples outlined in the Mueller report. Do you want me to list them and their context?

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post

Wow, your basis for dismissing the numerous examples is based on a graphic mentioning 'possible?' There are 10 individual obstruction examples outlined in the Mueller report. Do you want me to list them and their context?
                            No, you obviously haven't read the tread, no need for you to spam.

Come back when you have read the thread and can carry on the discussion

Comment

No, you obviously haven't read the tread, no need for you to spam.

Come back when you have read the thread and can carry on the discussion
                              I have read it, very simple to follow. You're holding the position that there are no obstruction of justice examples in the Mueller Report Volume 2. Because you saw a graphic that started with "possible." Well, seems pretty possible to me if it's something the FBI underlined and pointed out in the report.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X