Did Bolton bolt or was he pushed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Bolton bolt or was he pushed?

Trump tweets that he fired him and Bolton says he resigned which is it?
    Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
    Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Best personnel move Trump has made since his inauguration.
    I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
      Well firing a guy you shouldn't of hired. hmm

But I think we remember something about only hiring the best lol

I remember most of the conservatives harassing Obama for turnover but Trump is by far the exceeding that. btw I am accounting that his is kind of the time frame most people bail.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
        Trump tweets that he fired him and Bolton says he resigned which is it?
        In Washington politics, it's both at the same time. You are offered a choice - resign of be fired publicly.
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Diversity is our strength
          We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post

Well firing a guy you shouldn't of hired. hmm

But I think we remember something about only hiring the best lol

I remember most of the conservatives harassing Obama for turnover but Trump is by far the exceeding that. btw I am accounting that his is kind of the time frame most people bail.
            Actually, very few political types can handle being around a man like Trump who can't be bought or bullied. The weaklings always bail and America is a better place without them.

Funny you should bring up Obama, who shielded criminals like Clinton and many others.
            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
              Diversity is our strength
              it's the newest diversity of them all: diversity of causality. Rimshot
              I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

CNN says The Donald asked Bolton for his resignation; Bolton provided it. Trump called it "firing" in his public statement. Looks to me like Bolton was fired while being pushed.

Comment

Why was Bolton appointed in the first place, when his vision and goals were the direct opposite of Trump's? Not sure Trump has really thought anything through in his presidency thus far.
                  "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                  - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Actually, very few political types can handle being around a man like Trump who can't be bought or bullied. .
                    or even persuaded by logical argument!

Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
                    Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

All that Obama Harvard logic practically destroyed the country. The elite are not only not very elite they are dangerously arrogant.
                      We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                        All that Obama Harvard logic practically destroyed the country. The elite are not only not very elite they are dangerously arrogant.
                        You left off that they're also stupid. You have to go to an ivy league university and study hard to be that stupid. Stupid like that can't be found in nature. It kills itself off. But, they do, and in droves and we get shafted by the results.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                          You have to go to an ivy league university and study hard to be that stupid.
                          That's right, the people who go to the best universities in the world who think you are stupid are in fact the stupid ones.
                          "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their
                          validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
                          "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

You left off that they're also stupid. You have to go to an ivy league university and study hard to be that stupid. Stupid like that can't be found in nature. It kills itself off. But, they do, and in droves and we get shafted by the results.

Originally posted by Same guy
                            But, when you divide population by GDP to get the GDP per person in the state.... Arizona gets $23.54 versus California's $14.48. That is, Arizona is nearly TWICE as productive as California. No wonder... Between massive regulations, high taxes, and a large population on welfare, California isn't very productive for its massive size.
                            Yeah, they are the dumb ones ........

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                              I agree...……..

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X