Over the top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over the top

In the UK we've got Bojo, the Brazilians have got Bolso the US have got Bozo - tweeting classified info - whow!
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49532408
    Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
    Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

What level of classified was it?
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
      TDS - it's way below the MSM on the classification scale.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

TDS - it's way below the MSM on the classification scale.
        More nonsense in defense of the indefensible.

Comment

Can you imagine the paranoid outrage if Obama did this? How bout Obama passing sensitive information to Russians to win an election?

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
            Can you imagine the paranoid outrage if Obama did this? How bout Obama passing sensitive information to Russians to win an election?
            Why not...Your pal Clinton did it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Why not...Your pal Clinton did it.
              Post a link, let's talk about it.

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
                https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...-ill-have-more
                "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                  In the UK we've got Bojo, the Brazilians have got Bolso the US have got Bozo - tweeting classified info - whow!
                  https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49532408
                  Funny, the article doesn't say it was classified. It asks, it theorizes, but it never establishes.

Always keep a weather eye on how journalists phrase their headlines. "Did Donald Trump just tweet classified information?" If they're phrasing it like that, that means they don't know. Which means this is a non story until that information is acquired.

So there's no need to be jumping up and down over "tweeting classified info". Let's wait and see what the facts are.
                  Last edited by Pirateship1982; 01 Sep 19, 01:41.
                  A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                    What level does it need to be in your adoring eyes. Confidential is enough.
                    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post

Funny, the article doesn't say it was classified. It asks, it theorizes, but it never establishes.

Always keep a weather eye on how journalists phrase their headlines. "Did Donald Trump just tweet classified information?" If they're phrasing it like that, that means they don't know. Which means this is a non story until that information is acquired.

So there's no need to be jumping up and down over "tweeting classified info". Let's wait and see what the facts are.
                      Can you believe that he sent such a Tweet

Comment

Obama to Russian President: ‘After My Election, I’ll Have More Flexibility

Meaning what exactly? Do you know?

Comment

That's the 'confidential' part of it.....
                          "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return"

Comment

I'm glad we've got Sturgeon.
                            Indyref2 - still, "Yes."

Comment

For those who have worked with classified information, it is known that the President is the ultimate classification authority. Our capabilities are already known for such a photo. I'm not sure what you think has been compromised.
                              Leadership is the ability to rise above conventional wisdom.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X