Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Over the top

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Over the top

    In the UK we've got Bojo, the Brazilians have got Bolso the US have got Bozo - tweeting classified info - whow!
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49532408
    Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
    Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

  • #2
    What level of classified was it?
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Nichols View Post
      What level of classified was it?
      TDS - it's way below the MSM on the classification scale.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

        TDS - it's way below the MSM on the classification scale.
        More nonsense in defense of the indefensible.

        Comment


        • #5
          Can you imagine the paranoid outrage if Obama did this? How bout Obama passing sensitive information to Russians to win an election?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
            Can you imagine the paranoid outrage if Obama did this? How bout Obama passing sensitive information to Russians to win an election?
            Why not...Your pal Clinton did it.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

              Why not...Your pal Clinton did it.
              Post a link, let's talk about it.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
                Can you imagine the paranoid outrage if Obama did this? How bout Obama passing sensitive information to Russians to win an election?
                https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...-ill-have-more
                "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                  In the UK we've got Bojo, the Brazilians have got Bolso the US have got Bozo - tweeting classified info - whow!
                  https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49532408
                  Funny, the article doesn't say it was classified. It asks, it theorizes, but it never establishes.

                  Always keep a weather eye on how journalists phrase their headlines. "Did Donald Trump just tweet classified information?" If they're phrasing it like that, that means they don't know. Which means this is a non story until that information is acquired.

                  So there's no need to be jumping up and down over "tweeting classified info". Let's wait and see what the facts are.
                  Last edited by Pirateship1982; 01 Sep 19, 01:41.
                  A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                    What level of classified was it?
                    What level does it need to be in your adoring eyes. Confidential is enough.
                    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                    Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                    you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post

                      Funny, the article doesn't say it was classified. It asks, it theorizes, but it never establishes.

                      Always keep a weather eye on how journalists phrase their headlines. "Did Donald Trump just tweet classified information?" If they're phrasing it like that, that means they don't know. Which means this is a non story until that information is acquired.

                      So there's no need to be jumping up and down over "tweeting classified info". Let's wait and see what the facts are.
                      Can you believe that he sent such a Tweet
                      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                      Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                      you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Obama to Russian President: ‘After My Election, I’ll Have More Flexibility

                        Meaning what exactly? Do you know?


                        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                        Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                        you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          That's the 'confidential' part of it.....
                          "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I'm glad we've got Sturgeon.
                            Indyref2 - still, "Yes."

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              For those who have worked with classified information, it is known that the President is the ultimate classification authority. Our capabilities are already known for such a photo. I'm not sure what you think has been compromised.
                              Leadership is the ability to rise above conventional wisdom.

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X