Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Coming

Another example of the left attacking someone that backs Trump:

Ryanna Woods has not been sleeping well lately. Her inbox is flooded with angry messages and comments. People have sent her threats of violence, she says. Now, she's worried for her and her family's safety.

But this is her "personal sacrifice," she says, for "coming out" as a drag queen who supports President Donald Trump.

https://m.cityweekly.net/utah/second...ISoIS3WagI20-I
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Didn't see that one coming....no pun intended.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

boo hoo. Now she has something in common with all of the black congressmen who don't support Trump. Deal with it.
      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
      - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
        boo hoo. Now she has something in common with all of the black congressmen who don't support Trump. Deal with it.
        Like you deal with those who don;t support your party?

When did supporting a president become crime?

When did hate mail and threats become the normal response towards those you don't like?

Is that how you want all the non-Democrats to treat everyone in your party, and their supporters?

Whatever happened to he American principle of peaceful dissent guaranteed by the First Amendment?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

When did hate mail and threats become the normal response towards those you don't like?

Is that how you want all the non-Democrats to treat everyone in your party, and their supporters?

Whatever happened to he American principle of peaceful dissent guaranteed by the First Amendment?
          Yes to all of the above
          The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

I'm asking the same question. Why were Trump supporters threatening to lynch black congressmen for going against Trump? What happened to peaceful dissent guaranteed by the first amendment?
            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
            - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by marktwain View Post

Yes to all of the above
              "Yes" is not a relevant response.

Comment

I'm asking the same question. Why were Trump supporters threatening to lynch black congressmen for going against Trump? What happened to peaceful dissent guaranteed by the first amendment?
                It disappeared when Democrats started demonizing Trump and America while supporting sharia law, Muslim takeovers and terrorism.

And when those same black Congress creatures began screaming and threatening Trump and his family.

The connection is very plain to see.

Not much fun when it's your turn in the barrel...

Comment

It disappeared when Democrats started demonizing Trump and America while supporting sharia law, Muslim takeovers and terrorism.

And when those same black Congress creatures began screaming and threatening Trump and his family.

Trump's problems are caused by Trump's actions and not by the Democrats. What is a problem is that the former Republican party is too scared to call Trump on his numerous failures and corruption as president.

When did Democrats 'demonize' the United States, support 'sharia law, Moslem takeovers, and terrorism'?

What is plain to see is that your 'exaggeration' is as bad as Trump's continual lying.
                  We are not now that strength which in old days
                  Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                  Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                  To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

When did this happen?
                    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Oh I see. So threatening to kill people is justified when it's the other side, but when it involves Trump supporters suddenly you care about the first amendment. Typical right wing hypocrisy. Al Green, one of the first to receive death threats from Trump supporters, never threatened physical harm to Trump or his family.
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Oh I see. So threatening to kill people is justified when it's the other side, but when it involves Trump supporters suddenly you care about the first amendment. Typical right wing hypocrisy. Al Green, one of the first to receive death threats from Trump supporters, never threatened physical harm to Trump or his family.
                        Are you claiming that it is all Trump supporters making these threats?

Comment

"Yes" is not a relevant response.
                          Depends. I see the various anti democrat/ Moslem synergistic claims as a parallel of ye olde medieval 'blood libels', and having many of the same root causes- and desired outcomes...
                          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_of_Norwich
                          Last edited by marktwain; 28 Aug 19, 15:46.

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                            Are you claiming that it is all Trump supporters making these threats?
                            I feel like Moe, moderating a debate between Larry and Curley.

I can not fathom, within the context of a civil society, how threats against Congressmen, Presidents -- or private citizens -- are ever justifiable.

Ever.

If any of you can fathom such an occurrence, then I suggest that you migrate to a society that's not quite so civil, like Somalia or North Korea.
                            I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Ask any serious Mormon about this...

One of America's strengths is the ability to rise above the periodic "frenzys..."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X