Trump is Getting Desperate...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump is Getting Desperate...

He wants his 'wall' built before the election no matter what it takes, including breaking US law and hurting US citizens:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ta...cid=spartandhp

'President Trump is so eager to complete hundreds of miles of border fence ahead of the 2020 presidential election that he has directed aides to fast-track billions of dollars’ worth of construction contracts, aggressively seize private land and disregard environmental rules, according to current and former officials involved with the project.'

'He also has told worried subordinates that he will pardon them of any potential wrongdoing should they have to break laws to get the barriers built quickly, those officials said.'

'Trump has repeatedly promised to complete 500 miles of fencing by the time voters go to the polls in November 2020, stirring chants of “Finish the Wall!” at his political rallies as he pushes for tighter border controls. But the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has completed just about 60 miles of “replacement” barrier during the first 2˝ years of Trump’s presidency, all of it in areas that previously had border infrastructure.'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/mark-m...system-arizona

Seems the WaPo isn't looking too hard... But, then again the WaPo's reporters are in Dirty City a gazillion miles from Arizona. I figure many of their reporters couldn't find Arizona on a map.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      https://www.foxnews.com/media/mark-m...system-arizona

Seems the WaPo isn't looking too hard... But, then again the WaPo's reporters are in Dirty City a gazillion miles from Arizona. I figure many of their reporters couldn't find Arizona on a map.
      The point being that Trump is advocating breaking the law, including taking people's private property, so that he can have his 'wall' built before the 2020 election. That is an impeachable offense...and it looks like it is right out of a dictator's 'playbook.'

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

The point being that Trump is advocating breaking the law,
        What law is he advocating breaking? The secure fence act of 2006?
        "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Seizing private land is very concerning.
          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
          - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

What law is he advocating breaking? The secure fence act of 2006?
            Trump told is 'aides' that if they broke the law he would pardon them. At the very least, that can be called conspiracy to break the law. And the comment to go ahead and seize private land is not only offensive, it is illegal.

Would you like Trump to have your property seized on a whim?

From the subject article in the OP:

'President Trump is so eager to complete hundreds of miles of border fence ahead of the 2020 presidential election that he has directed aides to fast-track billions of dollars’ worth of construction contracts, aggressively seize private land and disregard environmental rules, according to current and former officials involved with the project.'

'He also has told worried subordinates that he will pardon them of any potential wrongdoing should they have to break laws to get the barriers built quickly, those officials said.'

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
              You have to consider the source: WaPo and unnamed sources claiming that this will happen in the future.

Think about the title of the piece:
              ‘Take the land’: President Trump wants a border wall. He wants it black. And he wants it by Election Day.

More twisted MSM misdirection designed to strike fear in the hearts of people.

"He wants it Black" note how the color of the wall means nothing yet they are trying to make this racial.
              "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Trump told is 'aides' that if they broke the law he would pardon them. At the very least, that can be called conspiracy to break the law. And the comment to go ahead and seize private land is not only offensive, it is illegal.
                Says who? More unnamed sources?

Comment

Says who? More unnamed sources?
                  If you don't agree, then try and find something that proves the article wrong instead of insisting on something that is disingenuous.

Comment

"He wants it Black" note how the color of the wall means nothing yet they are trying to make this racial.
                    How is that idea making the proposed action 'racial'? That is a load of horse manure.

And so is your continual support of a degenerate president.

By the way, why did you capitalize 'black' when it isn't that way in the article? That is disingenuous at best and is definitely misrepresentation.

Comment

If you don't agree, then try and find something that proves the article wrong instead of insisting on something that is disingenuous.
                      How do you go about proving that unnamed sources are wrong regarding an event that hasn't happened?

It is disingenuous to claim that an unnamed source claiming that something will happen in the future......is correct.

Comment

How is that idea making the proposed action 'racial'? That is a load of horse manure.
                        What does the color of the wall have anything to do with the lie being presented by the MSM?

Why did they bring it up?

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                          Done all of the time.
                          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

The point being that Trump is advocating breaking the law, including taking people's private property, so that he can have his 'wall' built before the 2020 election. That is an impeachable offense...and it looks like it is right out of a dictator's 'playbook.'
                            Eminent Domain anyone? So, no, it's not an "impeachable offense."

Comment

What does the color of the wall have anything to do with the lie being presented by the MSM?

Why did they bring it up?
                              If I recall correctly, Trump is the one who wanted it painted black...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X