Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Terrible 'Idea'...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Nichols View Post

    CNN, good journalism? That would be a first regarding their attacks on Trump.

    MSM reporting about Trump isn't worth the newsprint used.....
    Attacks? It's called reporting. And if Trump didn't continually screw up, lie, and misrepresent information, the reporting wouldn't be so negative. Trump is the author of his own misfortune.

    Once again, partisan politics and political party over the good of the country.

    Well done.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Massena View Post

      Attacks? It's called reporting.
      Reporting lies and twisting the truth is not good journalism. It doesn't matter what party is being lied about.

      Something to think about; playing partisan politics does not serve our country well.
      "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Nichols View Post

        Reporting lies and twisting the truth is not good journalism. It doesn't matter what party is being lied about.

        Something to think about; playing partisan politics does not serve our country well.
        So when the media report that Trump says things like 'Windmills cause cancer' do they really need to lie or twist anything.

        Trump has said outlandish things, he has said things that are blatantly untrue so why is this particular story such a stretch?.......

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Jutland View Post

          So when the media report that Trump says things like 'Windmills cause cancer' do they really need to lie or twist anything.

          Trump has said outlandish things, he has said things that are blatantly untrue so why is this particular story such a stretch?.......
          Presenting unnamed/unverified sources is not a truth.
          "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Nichols View Post

            Presenting unnamed/unverified sources is not a truth.
            Depends, Deep Throat was an unnamed, unverified source and Watergate was a slightly bigger story than Trump talking hisusual nonsense.....

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Jutland View Post

              Depends, Deep Throat was an unnamed, unverified source and Watergate was a slightly bigger story than Trump talking hisusual nonsense.....
              Deep Throat was a beginning, not an end, to that story. It started as unnamed and unverified but then became sourced as more people were implicated. A story that starts and ends with an unnamed, unverified source is worthless or nearly so. It's the stuff of conspiracy theories.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

                Deep Throat was a beginning, not an end, to that story. It started as unnamed and unverified but then became sourced as more people were implicated. A story that starts and ends with an unnamed, unverified source is worthless or nearly so. It's the stuff of conspiracy theories.
                The media uses unnamed sources all the time and that has been going on for years before the Trump administration. Journalists have gone to jail for refusing to name their sources, so your argument is just so much fluff and obfuscation.

                Comment

                Latest Topics

                Collapse

                Working...
                X