Laying It On Just a Little Thick...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laying It On Just a Little Thick...

Trump is attempting to back track on his 'chosen one' remark. Trump is more full of it than a Christmas goose.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

'President Donald Trump said he was being sarcastic when he raised eyebrows earlier this week by
    referring to himself as "the chosen one"
    amid his ongoing trade war with China.'

'"You know exactly what I meant," Trump told reporters at the White House late Friday before departing to the G-7 summit in France. "It was sarcasm. It was joking. We were all smiling. And a question like that is just fake news."'

'Trump addressed the statement again on Saturday, sending a tweet from France.'

'"When I looked up to the sky and jokingly said 'I am the chosen one,' at a press conference two days ago, referring to taking on Trade with China, little did I realize that the media would claim that I had a 'Messiah complex.' They knew I was kidding, being sarcastic, and just ... having fun," he said.'

'Trump's trade war with China has caused jitters in the stock market amid fears of a recession, though Trump has previously said trade wars are "easy to win." '
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X