Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is Not a Joking Matter

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

      It's still a liberal art, not a science. You don't need more than college algebra and a couple of freshmen level introductory science courses either. I hold most lawyers in low regard for being nothing more than grossly overpaid secretaries filling out paperwork to submit to a court.

      Last time I had to testify in a case I made it obliquely clear to the defense attorney that I though he was an idiot for asking a question that required a statistical answer. Like they say, It's 95% of lawyers that make the other 5% look like idiots.
      So what? Is there something wrong with getting a liberal arts degree as opposed to a math or science degree? What is your point?
      We are not now that strength which in old days
      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
      Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
      To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Trung Si View Post

        This may surprise you, but some of the anti-trump threads are so ridiculous as to not warrant a response.
        I'm not surprised at all. If I supported an idiot who claimed to be 'the chosen one' and wanted to award himself the medal of honor, I wouldn't reply either.

        We are not now that strength which in old days
        Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
        Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
        To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

        Comment

        Latest Topics

        Collapse

        Working...
        X