This is Not a Joking Matter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Massena View Post

The medal of honor, nor any other combat decoration, is not a joking matter. And saying that it was 'in poor taste' is a clear understatement.

What other excuses for Trump's execrable actions can you dream up?
    Oh no he made a non serious claim that he should be rewarded with the MoH. Perhaps after three years of facing 90% hostile media he should be for not going insane, or out right "nuking" of their institutions.

And you TDS sufferers find this a arguably pore excuse of a joke, but one none the less outrageous. The real problem is not Trump but your consistent culture of finding something to be outraged by. You even found things to complain about when the story was positive about something trump did.

This perpetual need to be outraged by something is an aspect of the left wings ulterior motive to destroy this country and Western civilization (many adherents are known under the brand of SJWs) to bring about their utopia dreams.

Comment

283F506B-42E8-441B-88F6-410D00D11854.jpeg
      Originally posted by Nebfer View Post
      Oh no he made a non serious claim that he should be rewarded with the MoH. Perhaps after three years of facing 90% hostile media he should be for not going insane, or out right "nuking" of their institutions.

And you TDS sufferers find this a arguably pore excuse of a joke, but one none the less outrageous. The real problem is not Trump but your consistent culture of finding something to be outraged by. You even found things to complain about when the story was positive about something trump did.

This perpetual need to be outraged by something is an aspect of the left wings ulterior motive to destroy this country and Western civilization (many adherents are known under the brand of SJWs) to bring about their utopia dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

The "for rearranging the filing cabinets" medal

"Four years undetected crime" medal

Geedunk award

I could go on. This sort of thing is common in the military, but maybe you missed that somehow...
        In the armed forces-yes. Joking about combat awards for valor-no.
        We are not now that strength which in old days
        Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
        Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
        To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

my two cents worth; I never "liked" Trump and i'm not afraid to say I voted for him. I thought Hillary would have made a terrible president. I still do. I like some of the things Trump has tried to do, and I disagree with some of them. This stunt broke my back. You do NOT joke about the MOH. As far as i'm concerned he just lost any chance of being re-elected...………..I just pray there is someone out there to replace him. So far that field of choices is disgusting.

Comment

Trump is a draft dodger, a coward, a low-life, and a lousy president.
            Even if all of this were true - he's still better than Hillary and whoever the Demos conjure up in 2020.

Then he 'jokes' about giving himself a medal of honor..
            It's very entertaining how he trolls the media.

{}

"Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

Comment

Originally posted by jeffdoorgunnr View Post
              my two cents worth; I never "liked" Trump and i'm not afraid to say I voted for him. I thought Hillary would have made a terrible president. I still do. I like some of the things Trump has tried to do, and I disagree with some of them. This stunt broke my back. You do NOT joke about the MOH. As far as i'm concerned he just lost any chance of being re-elected...………..I just pray there is someone out there to replace him. So far that field of choices is disgusting.
              Correct, I couldn't vote for Clinton for a number of reason. I couldn't vote for Trump while he is a disgusting person and that has been my opinion since the 90's. My choice in 16 was Sanders as it most likly be in 20. Only his age is a turn off but not most of his politics which is little diffrent than how things run here in Germany
              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Trump is a draft dodger, a coward, a low-life, and a lousy president. Then he 'jokes' about giving himself a medal of honor...decorations for valor in combat are not a joking matter and what Trump did is an insult not only to every service member past and present but to every combat veteran. Medal of Honor and Trump are two terms that should never be uttered in the same context or sentence by anyone, least of all president bone-spur.
                Once again, your TDS has clouded your mind making it unable to separate a joke from fact.

Care to look at your hero Bill Clinton's record?
                Here is your reliable source about how he chickened out.
                https://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1996...ns/draft.shtml

Or Obama? (New York Slime wants me to subscribe to their commentary news service. They will NOT get one penny from me.)

This website is getting an automated ads that is being blocked by Malware Byte due to it containing a Trojan virus.
                “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

How do you know that Trump wasn't serious? And, again, it isn't a joking matter, especially by a president who actively avoided military service so as not to get shot at.
                  Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
                    Once again, your TDS has clouded your mind making it unable to separate a joke from fact.

Here is your reliable source about how he chickened out.
                    https://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1996...ns/draft.shtml

Or Obama? (New York Slime wants me to subscribe to their commentary news service. They will NOT get one penny from me.)

This website is getting an automated ads that is being blocked by Malware Byte due to it containing a Trojan virus.
                    Did Clinton or Obama joke about awards for valor in combat? All you're doing is supporting a right-wing moron by party affiliation and not what supports the nation.

Comment

How do you know that Trump wasn't serious? And, again, it isn't a joking matter, especially by a president who actively avoided military service so as not to get shot at.
                      How do you know he was? The story has him recalling this as a joke when speaking to a group of Vets. (per the vid the guys their where laughing at it so they seemed to understand he was making a joke).
                      Given that Trump is known to be prone to exaggeration and boasting (and or lying), as this was a "paraphrased" recalling of this "non joking matter" We have no idea when, to whom or the manor in which it was originally said, nor the context.
                      Heck it's entirely possible that he simply made it up on the spot.

Comment

How do you know he was? The story has him recalling this as a joke when speaking to a group of Vets. (per the vid the guys their where laughing at it so they seemed to understand he was making a joke).
                        Given that Trump is known to be prone to exaggeration and boasting (and or lying), as this was a "paraphrased" recalling of this "non joking matter" We have no idea when, to whom or the manor in which it was originally said, nor the context.
                        Heck it's entirely possible that he simply made it up on the spot.
                        Again, joking about awards for valor in combat is a non-starter. Of course, Trump may not understand that as he never served and actively avoided it.

Comment

Once again, your TDS has clouded your mind making it unable to separate a joke from fact
                          Trump is a draft dodger, a coward, a low-life, and a lousy president.
                          Which part is not true SRV?
                          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
                            Where did you come up with this garbage? Please point out where I have ever stated that Bill Clinton is my 'hero.' I have two heroes in my life, and none of them are presidents, generals, or politicians.

And I didn't vote for Bill Clinton, Obama, or Trump. As far as I'm concerned all of them were poor presidents, the last named being undoubtedly the worst.

Are you merely making up material because you don't know any better?

Comment

Did Clinton or Obama joke about awards for valor in combat? All you're doing is supporting a right-wing moron by party affiliation and not what supports the nation.
                              Well, at least in Obama's case, he probably doesn't even know what an award for valor in combat is for...

Comment

Didn't Idi Amin award himself the Victoria Cross ?

Mind you, Amin was a complete nutter who couldn't touch reality with ...a ….ten ...foot....pole. OH!
                                Indyref2 - still, "Yes."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X