Here We Go Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here We Go Again...

Trump is bringing up his favorite comment on news coverage of any subject: 'Fake News.' He vehemently disagrees that there is any chance of a recession, therefore his disagreement constitutes 'fake news.' His 'advisors' are dutifully echoing him. Kellyanne Conway in particular, who has no known expertise in economics, states that 'the fundamentals of economics are very strong.' I wonder if she could actually talk about economic fundamentals or even understands what they are?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

'Trump has dismissed concerns over a possible recession and accused the press of manufacturing a crisis and "doing everything they can to crash the economy" so he doesn't win in 2020.'

'"I don't think we're having a recession. We're doing tremendously well. Our consumers are rich. I gave a tremendous tax cut, and they're loaded up with money," Trump told reporters Sunday evening before returning to the White House from a 10-day stay at his New Jersey golf club.'

We'll have to see what happens. The Fed is much more reliable than Trump's economic advisers who were jumping through hoops on Sunday. They are more concerned with agreeing with Trump than actually doing what they are supposed to. They are nothing more than bobbleheads.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X