The German's are Making a Good Point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nichols View Post

What was posted by you was the result of the MSM twisting the news to their agenda. Here something that they couldn't twist:

In a far-ranging interview with the New York Times, the US president-elect was quoted as saying: "I condemn them. I disavow, and I condemn."

He said he did not want to "energise" the group, which includes neo-Nazis, white supremacists and anti-Semites.

One of America's top generals, David Petraeus, has told the BBC he would be willing to serve under Mr Trump.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38069469

Which leads to the question; Why does the left and the MSM want to "energise" these people by posting lies?
    Nothing in your latest post addresses what I said earlier, meaning that Trump refused to condemn the neonazi and white supremacists on August 12th 2017 (the night of the murder) and that the PragerU video you posted lied by omitting this fact and starting the story from August 15, three days after the murder.

Any person can find Trump giving contradictory statements. he did the same thing recently with his position regarding the background checks. So finding that Trump said something about ANY ISSUE on a particular day does not reflect the fact that Trump often uses contradictory comments and dances around a subject for which he refuses to take a clear position because he anticipates to gain some political advantage based on such ambivalent comments.
    My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

• Originally posted by pamak View Post

Nothing in your latest post addresses what I said earlier, meaning that Trump refused to condemn the neonazi and white supremacists on August 12th 2017 (the night of the murder)
      There was no need to repost what was already posted. The last post clearly shows that Trump has condemned them even before he was sworn into office.

Facts are facts no matter how much people want to twist them into an agenda. He condemned them before he assumed office, on the 12th & 15th...... he still condemns them yet people just can't accept reality...... very unusual....

"I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

• Yes the far right tends to kill people violently and the far left likes to kill them with incompetence. With the left it just takes longer to die. Once they have destroyed the economic system and social structure, replaced competent people with bureaucrats, you starve.
        We hunt the hunters

Comment

There was no need to repost what was already posted. The last post clearly shows that Trump has condemned them even before he was sworn into office.

Facts are facts no matter how much people want to twist them into an agenda. He condemned them before he assumed office, on the 12th & 15th...... he still condemns them yet people just can't accept reality...... very unusual....

Your last post, is an admission that you could not find a link with Trump condemning the neonazi and white supremacists on August 12th.

Fact is that Trump refused to condemn neonazi and white supremacists on the same day (August 12th) they killed a person.

it is also a fact that since Trump makes contradictory comments about many issues, what he said on November 2016 does not reflect what Trump said or refused to say on August 12th 2017.

The same is true about the many contradictory comments Trump makes about different political issues from gun legislation to tariffs

The fact is that decent people expect the CIC to be clear against white supremacists on the night one of them committed a murder. The Trump puppets, of course, do not have such expectations!
          My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

I estimate the dangers of different ideologies based on real life data which means the situation today! I am not going to talk about what white supremacists did when they were slave owners or what the left did in other countries. Right now we live in the US and in the year 2019! Right now (and in fact in the past 2 decades), white supremacists are way more lethal and dangerous compared to any anarchist. . El Paso created more victims than anarchists in the US created during the course of many decades of their history.
            Then you are no student of history. White Supremacists have individually killed people in the tens and in total in the hundreds. Anarchist, Communists like Antifa, have caused hundreds of millions in lost economic benefit, property damage, and police enforcement. They have injured, often seriously, hundreds if not thousands. From an actuarial standpoint, they are a much greater threat. And please, don't start whining about the price of a human life. That is a true strawman. Insurance companies put a price on one daily, as just one example of that irrelevant emotional appeal.

If all you are looking at is the body count, fine. Go ahead. But, radical Anarchist, Communists and the like have taken control of Nicaragua, Grenada, Cuba, Venezuela, Zimbabwe, etc., in the last few decades and in every case they killed more than White Supremacists have easily ten times over.

There is no way for people to magically go to ANY park without crossing the nearby streets! All parks were in close proximity and the police plan for regulating the traffic failed.
            Red herring.

And your comment does not mean that according to the legal system we have some crimes are more serious than others.
            Some crimes are more serious than others. So?

Strawman, since I never tried to defend ANTIFA. I tried to defend the COUNTER-PROTESTERS from scums like Trump who try to equate them to neonazi by arguing that both sides have bad and fine people. SORRY! One side has MOSTLY VERY BAD PEOPLE who often commit more serious crimes and the other side has mostly fine people with a few bad ANTIFA counterprotesters who commit less serious crimes. These sides are NOT morally equivalent no matter what Trump says!
            You just made the strawman here. The highlighted portion of your reply is exactly what I was accusing you of doing. You try to defend one side while I don't defend either side. Both sides have bad people on them, and in sufficient numbers that excusing either only means you are ignoring that fact. The radical Left is just as immoral as the radical Right.

Comment

• Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

Then you are no student of history. White Supremacists have individually killed people in the tens and in total in the hundreds. Anarchist, Communists like Antifa, have caused hundreds of millions in lost economic benefit, property damage, and police enforcement. They have injured, often seriously, hundreds if not thousands. From an actuarial standpoint, they are a much greater threat. And please, don't start whining about the price of a human life. That is a true strawman. Insurance companies put a price on one daily, as just one example of that irrelevant emotional appeal.

If all you are looking at is the body count, fine. Go ahead. But, radical Anarchist, Communists and the like have taken control of Nicaragua, Grenada, Cuba, Venezuela, Zimbabwe, etc., in the last few decades and in every case they killed more than White Supremacists have easily ten times over.

Red herring.

Some crimes are more serious than others. So?

You just made the strawman here. The highlighted portion of your reply is exactly what I was accusing you of doing. You try to defend one side while I don't defend either side. Both sides have bad people on them, and in sufficient numbers that excusing either only means you are ignoring that fact. The radical Left is just as immoral as the radical Right.
              Your comment shows that you did not understand my point
              In the US, the white supremacists were always more dangerous than any leftist. If you want to talk about Russia, Cuba or whatever feel free to talk about it, but do not try to make it sound like it is relevant in the US in 2019!

Not Red Herring! It was reality, just like it was reality that the police plan created a lot of confusion about the traffic arrangements

So, do not try to equate morally less serious crimes of damage of property to more serious crimes of loss of life

My point is that you and Trump try to use the false rhetoric that every side is the same with its share of good and bad people. The report shows CLEARLY that one side was organized by white supremacists who used Nazi symbols and chanted "Jews will not replace us" carrying lit torches in a night parade. Only Trump and people like you see "fine people" among this crowd. By contrast, the counterprotesters had INDEED fine people, including activists from churches. So, it is dishonest to equate them to the other side because of the presence of some ANTIFA guys among the counter-protesters.

READ THE REPORT!

https://www.huntonak.com/images/cont...iant-ready.pdf
              Last edited by pamak; 22 Aug 19, 21:01.

Comment

The fact is that decent people expect the CIC to be clear against white supremacists on the night one of them committed a murder. The Trump puppets, of course, do not have such expectations!
                That fact is that some people can't accept reality even when it is posted in chronological order. Trump condemned the right wing nuts on multiple occasions..people shouldn't believe eveything the MSM publishes, critical thinking is needed.

"I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Your comment shows that you did not understand my point
                  In the US, the white supremacists were always more dangerous than any leftist. If you want to talk about Russia, Cuba or whatever feel free to talk about it, but do not try to make it sound like it is relevant in the US in 2019!

Not Red Herring! It was reality, just like it was reality that the police plan created a lot of confusion about the traffic arrangements
                  I understood your point perfectly. All that matters to you is the body count. That's because if you use any other measure the radical Left suddenly looks horribly worse. It's like taking the body count for Islamic terrorism in the US from the day after 9/11 as if that didn't happen.
                  So, do not try to equate morally less serious crimes of damage of property to more serious crimes of loss of life
                  Got news for you... Law enforcement is trained, as I was, that deadly force was allowed to protect lives, property, and for self-defense. In other words, acting under color of law I could shoot and kill someone to protect property just as I could to protect lives.

My point is that you and Trump try to use the false rhetoric that every side is the same with its share of good and bad people. The report shows CLEARLY that one side was organized by white supremacists who used Nazi symbols and chanted "Jews will not replace us" carrying lit torches in a night parade. Only Trump and people like you see "fine people" among this crowd. By contrast, the counterprotesters had INDEED fine people, including activists from churches. So, it is dishonest to equate them to the other side because of the presence of some ANTIFA guys among the counter-protesters.
                  Actually, I think the Left has more bad actors than the Right. The other side is clearly organized by Anarchist, racist, Communist, haters, who practice mass thuggery in the streets.

The counter protesters are a bunch of hateful thugs. Like I said, you pillory one side, the radical Right. You make excuses for the other, the radical Left.

I say a pox on both groups because they are all thugs, particularly the radical Leftists.

Comment

That fact is that some people can't accept reality even when it is posted in chronological order. Trump condemned the right wing nuts on multiple occasions..people shouldn't believe eveything the MSM publishes, critical thinking is needed.
                    The fact is that you tried tto excuse Trump's reaction on August 12th 2017 immediately after a murder by a white supremacists as some occasion which did not merit any particualr response beause Trump had condemned white supremacists on November 2016. So, you present the event as "business as usual" which did not require any specific condemnation. There is a lot of hypocrisy in that position considering that Trump never misses an opportunity to condemn every high profile case of violence as long, of course, as it comes from the other side.

The fact is that a decent person cannot accept such excuse.

The fact is that Trump says one thing one day and another thing a few days later.

The fact is that Trump is desperate to get every vote he can , including the vote of white supremacists, so he has to dance between condemning them in some cases and offering them cover in others to make sure that their enthusiasm in supporting him is maintained.

The fact is that Trump NEEDS to convince "fine people" to march side by side with white supremacist scums because he understands that these neonazi white supremacists push for the most extreme form of anti-immigration agenda, and their propaganda can help Trump's immigration policies.

Comment

• Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

I understood your point perfectly. All that matters to you is the body count. That's because if you use any other measure the radical Left suddenly looks horribly worse. It's like taking the body count for Islamic terrorism in the US from the day after 9/11 as if that didn't happen.

Got news for you... Law enforcement is trained, as I was, that deadly force was allowed to protect lives, property, and for self-defense. In other words, acting under color of law I could shoot and kill someone to protect property just as I could to protect lives.

Actually, I think the Left has more bad actors than the Right. The other side is clearly organized by Anarchist, racist, Communist, haters, who practice mass thuggery in the streets.

The counter protesters are a bunch of hateful thugs. Like I said, you pillory one side, the radical Right. You make excuses for the other, the radical Left.

I say a pox on both groups because they are all thugs, particularly the radical Leftists.

Nope!

It is not just the body count. It is also the fact that we live in the US and not in Cuba. So, we face a different historical context in which one should evaluate every threat. So, your point about what happened in Cuba or China is just an attempt to brush off reality NOW which shows that white supremacy is more lethal and dangerous because targets some of the most vulnerable people in our society, as we saw with El Paso.

Your comment still does not make a murder morally equivalent to destroying property. And if you try to be so brave in CA and kill somebody to protect property, your ass will be in jail.

I do not care what you think about ANTIFA in general. I made a comment about the presence of "fine people" among the side which organized a lit torch parade chanting "Jews will not replace us," and the side of counter-protesters which included members from all parts of the local society, including churches. You do nothing more that equating the good side of fine citizens with some bad apples (ANTIFA) among them to the side of the rotten apples of neonazis which may have a couple of "good apples" among them (and even that small presence of 'good apples' is doubtful)
                      Comparing these two sides to argue that they are morally equivalent is dishonest!
                      Last edited by pamak; 22 Aug 19, 22:13.

Comment

The fact is that you tried tto excuse Trump's reaction
                        Presenting facts does not excuse Trump, the facts only show how the MSM has lied to the public. The sad thing about it is that some people are blinded by facts.

Comment

Presenting facts does not excuse Trump, the facts only show how the MSM has lied to the public. The sad thing about it is that some people are blinded by facts.
                          The facts show clearly that the MSM were 100% accurate to condemn Trump's initial attempt to avoid condemning the white supremacists on the day they killed an innocent woman, and also show that it was 100% accurate that Trump made a claim that the white supremacist's side which organized the lit torch parade had some fine people among them.

And by the way, as my video shows,even GOP senators criticized Trump's failure to condemn the white supremacists n the night they murdered an innocent woman.

https://twitter.com/marcorubio/statu...e-was-terrible

https://twitter.com/marcorubio/statu...e-was-terrible

McCain and others issued similar statements. So, it was NOT just the MSM which criticized Trump!

Trump changed his tone after the backlash!

Last edited by pamak; 22 Aug 19, 22:43.

Comment

The facts show clearly that the MSM were 100% accurate to condemn Trump's initial attempt to avoid condemning the white supremacists on the day they killed an innocent woman, and also show that it was 100% accurate that Trump made a claim that the white supremacist's side which organized the lit torch parade had some fine people among them.
                            Some posters are so blinded by the MSM that they can't accept reality even when they are presented the facts.

Trump condemned them even before he assumed office.

The MSM reported that he claimed the right wing nuts had some fine people among them....reality shows the facts. Again, his statement was that both sides had fine people referring to the other groups that were peacefully protesting......can any poster here claim that he thinks ANTIFA had fine people?

Comment

Some posters are so blinded by the MSM that they can't accept reality even when they are presented the facts.

Trump condemned them even before he assumed office.

The MSM reported that he claimed the right wing nuts had some fine people among them....reality shows the facts. Again, his statement was that both sides had fine people referring to the other groups that were peacefully protesting......can any poster here claim that he thinks ANTIFA had fine people?
                              Some posters are so blinded by the demagogue that they can't accept the FACTS which show that Trump did NOT condemn the white supremacists on the day they murdered an innocent person.

You repeated a lie you heard on PragerU video to claim that Trump condemned white supremacist on August 12/

I showed you the facts which show that he did not do it on August 12th but issued a condemnation a couple of days later, after he received criticism from everywhere, including from GOP senators!

Then, instead of admitting that PragerU lied to you, you tried to change the argument to "Trump had already condemned white supremacists ten months ago on November 2016.

I showed you that such thing does NOT change the FACT that Trump tried to cover the white supremacists on August 12th after they killed an innocent person. I also reminded you that it is dishonest to use such argument when EVERY CASE OF MURDER REQUIRES A CLEAR CONDEMNATION WHENEVER IT HAPPENS. You will not spout such nonsense if ANTIFA tomorrow kills somebody and Sanders refuses to single it out based on the argument that he did so in the past.

The reality showed that there was a lit torch parade with people chanting "Jews will not replace us" You saw it! I saw it! Trump saw it too! Claiming that there were fine people among that crowd is absurd. Even if there was an idiot or two who joined by accident, such presence does not change the main characteristic of the group which was composed by white supremacists and neonazi scums.

And yes, a Democratic version of Trump would have claimed that there are some "fine people" even in an ANTIFA organized event which led to one fatality, and he would have claimed that those "fine people" did not really want to start a fight and they just wanted to protest for a common cause. Also, nobody can equate a murder from neonazis to an assault by any ANTIFA. On top of that, I SHOWED that even the organizer of the alt-right had been arrested in the past for disrupting a rally. So, it is not that the neonazi are peaceful, innocent virgin girls...

Here is one as**le among them who was arrested (and convicted) for firing a gun directly at the crowd during the Charletossville protest.

Richard Wilson Preston, 52, has been arrested after video surfaced that authorities say show him firing a gun during Aug. 12 protests in Charlottesville, Va.

https://www.nbc29.com/story/38931219...urt-08-21-2018
                              Preston Sentenced to 4 Years for Firing Gun at Unite the Right Rally
                              Last edited by pamak; 22 Aug 19, 23:25.

Comment

• Page 124 from the report regarding the organization of the torch parade which supposedly had some "fine people" according to Trump

https://www.huntonak.com/images/cont...iant-ready.pdf

To conceal their planning efforts, Kessler, Richard Spencer, and other Unite The Right organizers used Discord, an application that allows confidential communications in private chat rooms. As indicated above, a Unite The Right planning document shared on Discord was made public on August 16, 2017.282 The document reveals that a core group began planning for August 11 as early as June 6, and finished planning on August 10. The final planning document, entitled “Operation Unite The Right Charlottesville 2.0”, stated, in relevant part:

The Torchlit rally will be at the Jefferson Monument near the UVA campus on Friday the 11th under cover of darkness. We will meet at 2130 in “Nameless Field” and march with our torches lit to the monument. Each person should bring their own torches which can be brought from a local Wal-Mart, Lowes, Home Depot, etc. Tiki Torches are fine. Once on the grounds of the monument a speech will be given, we do some chants, then sing dixie, then put out the torches. We will return to “Nameless Field” and back to our cars.

The section also emphasized that attendees should not “mention this torchlight beforehand outside of extremely vetted circles,” and should not “post about [the torchlight event] on social media until after.”284

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X