The German's are Making a Good Point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pamak View Post
    I also SHOWED that he did NOT condemn neonazi or white supremacists immediately after the murder (August 12), and he did it ONLY later after the backlash he received from everywhere, INCLUDING from GOP senators and from the MSM media!.
    Your link did not show that. I provided a link with the transcript from the press conference that the MSM has lied about. He clearly condemned the right wing nuts. Facts, only facts, not MSM lies.

"I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

• Originally posted by Nichols View Post

Actually I posted and referenced facts. Thanks for clearly showing that Trump isn't "a scum" being that he condemned the right wing nuts.
      You posted only the facts that fit your agenda which is the same thing people do when they lie by omission.

I posted the facts that you did not dare to present which show again that :

I also SHOWED that he did NOT condemn neonazi or white supremacists immediately after the murder (August 12), and he did it ONLY later after the backlash he received from everywhere, INCLUDING from GOP senators and from the MSM media!.

ON TOP of this, your links simply show that Trump as usual was willing to do double talk (as he does now with the gun regulations) and condemn neonazi and white supremacists in some instances while he was trying to defend their side by arguing that the protestors (WHO WERE NEONAZI and WHITE SUPREMACISTS)_ had some fine people too!

And everything it has been posted , INCLUDING the things you post support my claim that Trump tried to equate the side of the neonazi and white supremacist protesters to the side of the counter-protesters by arguing that both have bad and "fine people"
      My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Your link did not show that. I provided a link with the transcript from the press conference that the MSM has lied about. He clearly condemned the right wing nuts. Facts, only facts, not MSM lies.
        The latest link about the good people was about a different claim. For the claim that Trump did NOT condemn the white supremacists and neonazi immediately after the murder on AUGUST 12 was provided in a previous video which responded to the fake narrative of the video that you posted!

And if you want to see the FULL video of Trump's response on the night of the murder in case you try to falsely claim that there was an editing which somehow misrepresented Trump's claim, here is the FULL video published on August 12!

The scum in chief did not even mention the neonazi or white supremacists, and he preferred to talk about the bigotry and violence on "many sides." And he clearly ignored the questions by the MSM journalists asking him to comment on the support that these white nationalists express for Trump!
        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

And notice that the links you provide are about what Trump says on AUGUST 15 and not on August 12th.

By that time, the had already received criticism about his initial reaction, and had to do some damage control. And even then, as I showed, he used double talk. As I said, he does this thing all the time, and the end result is that no one is sure about his real position on a subject. He did again a few days ago with his comments about the gun control measures.

Comment

The latest link about the good people was about a different claim.
            No, it is about the lie that the MSM has been pushing since the "very fine people on both side" right after that he clearly condemned the right wing nuts.

"I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

And notice that the links you provide are about what Trump says on AUGUST 15 and not on August 12th.
              No, one link was from the press conference on the 12th. This has always been about the "very fine people on both sides" lie that the MSM has been pushing sonce the 12th.

Comment

The fallacy is on the right-wing side.

The point you used is nothing more that an excuse for apologists. The fact is that there is NOTHING that can excuse this murder.
                The fact is that as I showed rallies without permits had been organized bu the right-wing nuts too and the person who asked for the permit of the "Unite the Right" rally had been arrested in the past as I posted.
                Mass murder? Mass violence, mob violence, even if it doesn't result in deaths is equally heinous and far more dangerous. Name one instance where a single or few people committed mass murder that resulted in the overthrow of a government. There are plenty of cases where mob violence did and the murders didn't start until the mob was in control.

The fact is that the counterprotesters HAD a permit in this case
                Not Antifa. Not the groups that massed and marched outside the two parks they were supposed to be in.

The fact is that the white supremacists have been more lethal in the most recent years and even the FBI Director now, admits that most cases of domestic terrorism includes members linked to some branch of white supremacy.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ests-this-year
                FBI's Wray says most domestic terrorism arrests this year involve white supremacy
                Okay, White Supremacists are more lethal. Anarchist, Communist radical Leftists like Antifa cause far more property and economic damage. One doesn't absolve the other.

You want to blame only the radical Right for their crap while ignoring or excusing the radical Left. I say both deserve unreserved derision for their violence, intolerance, and hate. And, both spew it in at least equal amounts.

Comment

No, it is about the lie that the MSM has been pushing since the "very fine people on both side" right after that he clearly condemned the right wing nuts.
                  I do not care about your unsupported claims!

I provided a link from August 12th showing Trump refusing to even name neonazi and white supremacists and condemn them on the night of the murder. It is obvious that PragerU's video lies by omitting to show Trump's initial reaction and starting the story from August 15th.

Also, it is obvious that Trump on August 15th used double talk to condemn on the one side neonazi and white supremacists but to also support that there were fine people among the NEONAZI and White Surpemacist organizers on the night of the lit torch parade (without having a permit)!

The report I posted makes it clear that it was the neonazi who organized such event. It is also clear that no "fine people" would participate in an event with Nazi symbols in which people were chanting "Jews will not replace us"

Comment

• Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

Mass murder? Mass violence, mob violence, even if it doesn't result in deaths is equally heinous and far more dangerous. Name one instance where a single or few people committed mass murder that resulted in the overthrow of a government. There are plenty of cases where mob violence did and the murders didn't start until the mob was in control.
                    I estimate the dangers of different ideologies based on real life data which means the situation today! I am not going to talk about what white supremacists did when they were slave owners or what the left did in other countries. Right now we live in the US and in the year 2019! Right now (and in fact in the past 2 decades), white supremacists are way more lethal and dangerous compared to any anarchist. . El Paso created more victims than anarchists in the US created during the course of many decades of their history.

Not Antifa. Not the groups that massed and marched outside the two parks they were supposed to be in.
                    There is no way for people to magically go to ANY park without crossing the nearby streets! All parks were in close proximity and the police plan for regulating the traffic failed.

Okay, White Supremacists are more lethal. Anarchist, Communist radical Leftists like Antifa cause far more property and economic damage. One doesn't absolve the other.
                    And your comment does not mean that according to the legal system we have some crimes are more serious than others.

You want to blame only the radical Right for their crap while ignoring or excusing the radical Left. I say both deserve unreserved derision for their violence, intolerance, and hate. And, both spew it in at least equal amounts.
                    Strawman, since I never tried to defend ANTIFA. I tried to defend the COUNTER-PROTESTERS from scums like Trump who try to equate them to neonazi by arguing that both sides have bad and fine people. SORRY! One side has MOSTLY VERY BAD PEOPLE who often commit more serious crimes and the other side has mostly fine people with a few bad ANTIFA counterprotesters who commit less serious crimes. These sides are NOT morally equivalent no matter what Trump says!

Comment

I do not care about your unsupported claims!
                      Not unsupported claims, it has been clearly shown that trump condemned the right wing nuts on the 12th. Whether a poster here wants to accept reality or continue to believe the twisted lies that the MSM has been using regarding "very fine people on both sides" is entirely up to that poster. At the end of the day, that poster is somehow going to have to convince him or herself that Trump thinks there are very fine people in ANTIFA.......

Comment

No, one link was from the press conference on the 12th. This has always been about the "very fine people on both sides" lie that the MSM has been pushing sonce the 12th.
                        The link from August 12 was presented in the form of the video by me. You presented a link from August 15th regarding the comment about the "fine people".

If you claim that you presented a link from August 12th, show it to us to prove that Trump condemned the white supremacists and neonazi on August 12th!

Comment

Not unsupported claims, it has been clearly shown that trump condemned the right wing nuts on the 12th. Whether a poster here wants to accept reality or continue to believe the twisted lies that the MSM has been using regarding "very fine people on both sides" is entirely up to that poster. At the end of the day, that poster is somehow going to have to convince him or herself that Trump thinks there are very fine people in ANTIFA.......

The quotes you provided was from August 15th!

So, you make an unsupported claim!

Here is the transcript:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...nfrastructure/

Remarks by President Trump on Infrastructure

INFRASTRUCTURE & TECHNOLOGY

Issued on: August 15, 2017

THE PRESIDENT: Excuse me, excuse me. They didnít put themselves ó and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group.

HE PRESIDENT: Okay, good. Are we going to take down the statue? Because he was a major slave owner. Now, are we going to take down his statue?

So you know what, itís fine. Youíre changing history. Youíre changing culture. And you had people ó and Iím not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists ó because they should be condemned totally.

As I said, Trump condemned only after the backlash he received for his initial reaction when he avoided to even mention them with respect to the violence.
                          Last edited by pamak; 22 Aug 19, 19:48.

Comment

The link you provided was from August 15th!

So, you make an unsupported claim!
                            More than one link was provided as the discussion continued.

There was no "claim" to support, only facts were given.

Comment

More than one link was provided as the discussion continued.

There was no "claim" to support, only facts were given.
                              Yes, because I came and showed Trump's reaction on August 12th to show all the facts.

Your PragerU video lied by omitting Trump's initial reaction and tried to pass the August 15th reaction as the start of the story.

Comment

Yes, because I came and showed Trump's reaction on August 12th to show all the facts.
                                What was posted by you was the result of the MSM twisting the news to their agenda. Here something that they couldn't twist:

In a far-ranging interview with the New York Times, the US president-elect was quoted as saying: "I condemn them. I disavow, and I condemn."

He said he did not want to "energise" the group, which includes neo-Nazis, white supremacists and anti-Semites.

One of America's top generals, David Petraeus, has told the BBC he would be willing to serve under Mr Trump.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38069469

Which leads to the question; Why does the left and the MSM want to "energise" these people by posting lies?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X