Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pamak View Post

You make no sense...

The video I posted attacks Nichol's video for cherry picking because Nichol's video defendsTrump's reaction to Chalettosville by omitting t Trump's initial reaction which avoided criticizing the extreme right (in fact he did not even mention it by name) for the death and choosing to blame "both sides."

What I saw in Nichol's video was somebody tried to defend Trump through lying by omission. Notice by the way that even your links are dated 15 August (3 days after the death) with the exception of the last whish shows Trump doing n August 12th what I mentioned earlier.
    Did he criticize the extreme Left? Both sides had a role in those deaths. Where the Left was organizing for their counter march when that happened was an unpermitted location. That is, the Leftists simply chose to gather there and march without permission, much like they usually do. The two vehicles that were also involved (these are the two hit by the Charger) were illegally parked in the street and being used as a sort of impromptu barricade to allow the Leftists to assemble where they did.
    Had the Leftists not chosen to illegally assemble, the accident wouldn't have happened as shown in numerous longer videos on this incident. This doesn't absolve the guy, but it does implicate the Left.

Criticizing a group for the act of an individual is a fallacy of composition. That is something true about part of a whole is true of the whole.

I am in no way defending this guy's actions, but absolve the Left of any blame in Charlottesville is simply absurd. If the radical Right got their march and went home, nobody would have cared and nothing would have happened. The Left showed up (mostly illegally) and turned it into the cluster f*** it was.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
      Originally posted by walle View Post
      What's wrong with an ethnostate in and of itself? It would be a country for a specific nation, pick one of choice. . . . .
      Nothing is wrong with ethnostates in an utopian world. I've said many times in the past that it's the best solution. Realistically, however the history of whites would make it difficult, if not impossible, to trust that they would stay to themselves and not bother other countries. Completely eliminating the benefit of ethnostates for non-whites. If some sort of enforceable guarantee could be made, then yes, I'm all for it.

Mind you, I did not bring up ethnostates to discuss as some sort of negative anyway. I brought it up because it is one of many distinct differences between antifa and neo nazis, which is what was being argued.

So our resident white supremacist and his antisemitic cum black liberation counterpart have an easier time finding common ground with each other than they do with anyone else from more central portions of the political spectrum. The irony is just too friggin' rich.

Once again, hard left and hard right find a way to circle 'round and meet up -- and come to an "understanding." You can't make this stuff up, folks. You can't make it up if you tried.
      I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

Did he criticize the extreme Left? Both sides had a role in those deaths. Where the Left was organizing for their counter march when that happened was an unpermitted location. That is, the Leftists simply chose to gather there and march without permission, much like they usually do. The two vehicles that were also involved (these are the two hit by the Charger) were illegally parked in the street and being used as a sort of impromptu barricade to allow the Leftists to assemble where they did.
        Had the Leftists not chosen to illegally assemble, the accident wouldn't have happened as shown in numerous longer videos on this incident. This doesn't absolve the guy, but it does implicate the Left.

Criticizing a group for the act of an individual is a fallacy of composition. That is something true about part of a whole is true of the whole.

I am in no way defending this guy's actions, but absolve the Left of any blame in Charlottesville is simply absurd. If the radical Right got their march and went home, nobody would have cared and nothing would have happened. The Left showed up (mostly illegally) and turned it into the cluster f*** it was.
        Criticizing both sides immediately a death of this kind makes as much sense as criticizing both the violence from the West and the East immediately after a terrorist attack by a fundamentalist Arab. This was nothing more than Trump trying to claim "it is a wash."

Also you make no sense because you know nothing about the incident

Here is a good report about the whole demonstration at Charletossville. Read it! Your claim that it was the fault of the people who had gathered there makes no sense. The report shows how miscommunication and rapid changes for the monitoring of the demonstration created a situation where both protesters and counterprotesters became confused about the place where they were supposed to be.

https://www.huntonak.com/images/cont...iant-ready.pdf

More importantly, nothing can excuse the action of the perpetrator, and there is nothing that can excuse Trump's initial reaction of trying to stand in the middle.

Also, I said that the group was an extremist white nationalist group. We saw them as a a group the previous night when they were marching with torches chanting "Jews will not replace us" We know that the organizers were extremists (court papers). We saw the neonazi posters (my video shows the artwork) and the speakers who participated in the event (court papers from the permit process). "Fine people" would not march after seeing all these signs or hearing the speakers!

Last edited by pamak; 21 Aug 19, 16:44.
        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Did he criticize the extreme Left? Both sides had a role in those deaths. Where the Left was organizing for their counter march when that happened was an unpermitted location. That is, the Leftists simply chose to gather there and march without permission, much like they usually do. .
          Another misconception promoted by the right-wing media

From the link regarding a similar gathering by extremist white nationalists about 3 months earlier

Page 14-15

May 13-14
          Spencer and Kessler joined forces to organize the first protest events that are discussed in our report. They convened two events on Saturday, May 13 – a daytime march from McGuffey Park to Jackson Park and a nighttime event at Lee Park at which white nationalists carried torches. Over 100 people attended both events, carrying flags and chanting Nazi slogans
          such as “blood and soil” and “you will not replace us.” Several speakers addressed the crowd at these events, suggesting that Charlottesville’s attempt to remove the civil war statues was part of a broader war against white people and their heritage.
          These events were not promoted in advance. Organizers did not obtain permits for either one. Accordingly, they did not attract counter-protesters until near the end of each event, when small groups came to confront the racist ideology. Similarly, they did not draw law enforcement attention. Officers responded to calls for service for both events and arrived well after each event began. They monitored crowds but made no arrests.

The May 13 events prompted a strong, immediate reaction among Charlottesville’s progressive community and broadened its focus beyond the statues themselves. Political leaders criticized the symbolism of the use of torches and the racist ideology espoused at the events. A group quickly organized a counter-protest on Sunday, May 14 – a candlelight vigil at the Lee statue. A large crowd gathered at the Lee statue that Sunday night. Speakers at the event focused on embracing diversity and inclusion and rejecting imagery and tactics used by Kessler and Spencer. Several fights occurred when Kessler arrived and disrupted the event. Several people including Kessler were arrested.

Kessler was one of the unite the right organizers and as it is shown above his ilk also organized protests without getting a permit and Kessler himself had been arrested in the past after disrupting counterprotests. Of course, such information is not mentioned in the right-wing press

My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Did he criticize the extreme Left? Both sides had a role in those deaths. Where the Left was organizing for their counter march when that happened was an unpermitted location. That is, the Leftists simply chose to gather there and march without permission, much like they usually do. ..
            From the same link , later...

Page 18

On Friday, August 11, the Unite The Right organizers held another unpermitted torch lit march, this time at the University of Virginia. University officials were aware of this event for hours before it began but took no action to enforce separation between groups or otherwise prevent violence. They were unprepared when hundreds of white nationalists walked through the University grounds and surrounded a small group of counter-protesters at the base of a statue of Thomas Jefferson next to the Rotunda

Comment

and here is the verification of the claim mentioned in my video that Trump specifically mentioned his "fine people" with respect to the people's participation in the neonazi and white supremacists' unpermitted torch march.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...nfrastructure/

Q I do love Thomas Jefferson.

THE PRESIDENT: Okay, good. Are we going to take down the statue? Because he was a major slave owner. Now, are we going to take down his statue?

So you know what, it’s fine. You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people — and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists — because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.

Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people. But you also had troublemakers, and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets, and with the baseball bats. You had a lot of bad people in the other group.

Q Who are the good people?

Q Sir, I just didn’t understand what you were saying. You were saying the press has treated white nationalists unfairly? I just don’t understand what you were saying.

THE PRESIDENT: No, no. There were people in that rally — and I looked the night before — if you look, there were people protesting very quietly the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee.
              I’m sure in that group there were some bad ones. The following day it looked like they had some rough, bad people — neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call them.

But you had a lot of people in that group that were there to innocently protest, and very legally protest — because I don’t know if you know, they had a permit. The other group didn’t have a permit. So I only tell you this: There are two sides to a story. I thought what took place was a horrible moment for our country — a horrible moment. But there are two sides to the country.

Does anybody have a final —

Q I have an infrastructure question.

Everybody has seen that the previous night during the torch lit march people were not quiet and were chanting "blood and soil" and "Jews will not replace us." Somehow Trump saw fine people there who were also deaf and could not hear the chants. Also, there was no permit for that torch lit event according to the independent report I posted before!

One again, my video shows the inconvenient facts that PragerU's video chose to ignore in order to defend Trump...

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

So our resident white supremacist and his antisemitic cum black liberation counterpart have an easier time finding common ground with each other than they do with anyone else from more central portions of the political spectrum. The irony is just too friggin' rich.

Once again, hard left and hard right find a way to circle 'round and meet up -- and come to an "understanding." You can't make this stuff up, folks. You can't make it up if you tried.
                1. I'm not antisemitic. I have nothing against the Jewish people and it would be counterproductive for me to feel otherwise as we share common enemies.

2. I stated ethnostates would be ideal in a utopian world. IE, they're pure fantasy. Within the realm of reality they'll never happen and are entirely unrealistic. As such, we have to propose solutions that are actually viable. Unfortunately, there aren't any. But, that doesn't mean that divisiveness is the way I prefer things. I'm just being honest and realistic.

3. As already proven, there is no difference between the white supremacist and moderate conservative.
                "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

1. I'm not antisemitic. I have nothing against the Jewish people and it would be counterproductive for me to feel otherwise as we share common enemies.
                  Not quote two years ago you wrote:

. . . . Jews saw these restrictions because they consistently tried to manipulate government for their own benefit and often to the detriment of the country's natural inhabitants. I'm not at all proclaiming that the way they were treated was right, however it is important to note the reason and sequence of events. . . . .

Jews were held from certain positions in Europe because they abused positions of power. They would come into a foreign country, take over powerful positions, prop up their own people and damn everyone else. Doesn't make the response right, but that's the reason for the restrictions you're referring to. . . . .
                  You've posted other jems, as well, that look strangely reminiscent of Nazi propaganda from the 1930s and '40s. Just for comparison's sake, here's an NSDAP rag's review of The Eternal Jew:

. . . Just like rats, the Jews 2000 years ago moved from the Middle East to Egypt, at that time a flourishing land. Even then they had all the criminal traits they display today, even then they were the enemies of hard-working, creative peoples. In large hordes they migrated from there to the “Promised Land,” flooded the entire Mediterranean region, broke into Spain, France, and Southern Germany, then followed the German colonists as they moved into the countries of the East. Along they way they remained eternal parasites, haggling and cheating. Poland above all became the enormous reservoir from which Jewry sent its agents to every leading nation of Europe and the world. . . . .

https://research.calvin.edu/german-p...chive/ewig.htm
                  If you're not antisemitic, then you sure impersonate one rather convincingly. Lord knows you've been doing it long enough. I'll ask yet again, from what sources did you learn that Jews are so . . . . perfidious and conspiratorial?

To any so interested, feel free to link back to those threads, where our esteemed ACG -- even when offered the opportunity to back down gracefully from those clearly antisemitic positions, refused, and instead doubled-down. His words, folks, not mine . . . . You'd think he was channeling Henry Ford and The Dearborn Independent.

Comment

"Jews saw these restrictions because they consistently tried to manipulate government for their own benefit and often to the detriment of the country's natural inhabitants."

True or false?

Not much different from white imperialism, fwiw.

"They would come into a foreign country, take over powerful positions, prop up their own people"

True or false?

Unlike the way you paint Jewish people as perfect, every race and creed has its faults. No man is perfect. No man is without an unblemished history.

This doesn't make the Jewish people less than anyone else. It makes the Jewish people human and like all the rest of us.
                    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

"Jews saw these restrictions because they consistently tried to manipulate government for their own benefit and often to the detriment of the country's natural inhabitants."

True or false?
                      False

"They would come into a foreign country, take over powerful positions, prop up their own people"

True or false?
                      False

Some light reading:

http://www.historyworld.net/wrldhis/...aragraphID=gkl

Last edited by Nichols; 22 Aug 19, 12:53.
                      "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

By the way, we also have the court documents which show that the permit for the unite -the right came from extremists.
                        It is also noted that the left wing nuts did not have a permit.

This fact leads to a question: why was the left wing nuts allowed to fight the right wing nuts?

The left wing nuts didn't have a permit to be there. That in itself is extremists...gathering without a permit.

"I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

True or false?
                          You're manifesting two problems here: 1) you don't know history; 2) you're overlooking fundamental human nature.

Re the 1st issue: the context wherein legal restrictions against Jews was raised was mid-20th century Europe and earlier, going back to the Middle Ages. With but a handful of exceptions, Jews held virtually no positions of prestige, authority, or power. European Jews cold no more abuse power than could African-Americans in the South during Jim Crow. They couldn't abuse what they never had.

Re the 2nd issue: you, me, the guy next door -- we all endeavor to take advantage of what conditions we can. We're all looking to game the system, get ahead of the other guy, at least a little. Blow a red light, cheat on your taxes, shoplift that cool shirt from Macy's, humiliate your subordinates at work, slap your wife around -- we've all done it. Blacks and whites, Jews and Goyim, men and women -- fcking cats and dogs -- ain't a one of us are above trying to get over, trying to sucker our neighbor, or trying to sooth our egos by making someone else miserable. The Irish did it in Five Points and Southie, African-Americans have done it in Oakland and Newark, Italians, Russians, Chines, Indians, etc, etc, etc, all in their little enclaves. If Jews didn't try to do that kind of thing, then they wouldn't be Homo sapiens.

Not much different from white imperialism, fwiw.
                          I see that you're omitting mention of black imperialism: Zulu, Kush, Carthage, Songhai. Did you think that their empires were built on something other than crass politicking and military muscle?

You mean like the Irish did with Tammany Hall and practically identical Democratic political machines established in every major city from the Atlantic Ocean to the Missouri River? Like the Italians and their Commission, which dominated Organized Crime from coast-to-coast for nearly the whole of the 20th century?

Unlike the way you paint Jewish people as perfect, every race and creed has its faults. No man is perfect. No man is without an unblemished history.
                          Feel free to reproduce any of my posts wherein I attempt to represent Jewish people as perfect. Use the search function. Have at it. You'll have ample time.

This doesn't make the Jewish people less than anyone else. It makes the Jewish people human and like all the rest of us.
                          So you're admitting that Jews have done no more and no less than any other people? They've been victims and victimizers, they've been heroes and goats, they've been saints and sinners . . . . Like 'most everyone else. So why did you expend so much time and effort vilifying Jews as exceptionally wicked, recycling tropes last used by the armband and jackboot crowd?

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

It is also noted that the left wing nuts did not have a permit.

This fact leads to a question: why was the left wing nuts allowed to fight the right wing nuts?

The left wing nuts didn't have a permit to be there. That in itself is extremists...gathering without a permit.
                            The fact is that Trump lied in front on the nation when he falsely claimed that the right-wing nuts in the previous night marched peacefully together with some "fine people." These neonazi and their "fine people" had no permit. But Trump on the night of the murder did everything he could to equate these neonazi and white supremacist demonstrators to the other side of the counterprotestors.

The report describes in detail the many screw ups by the police force. At some point they were so confused that they were sending protesters to areas were counterprotesters were also present.

The left wing nuts were but a minority of the counterprotesters. The report shows how members from the whole community, including churches participated in the counter-demonstration. But Trump tried to use the presence of some bad antifa guys among the counterprotesters to draw moral equivalency between the side of the counterprotesters and the side of protesters which drew the neonazi and white supremacists and where the "fine guys," if they ever existed, would have been the exception.

Comment

The fact is that Trump lied in front on the nation when he falsely claimed that the right-wing nuts in the previous night marched peacefully together with some "fine people."
                              Trump never said that. The MSM has been pushing that lie since the beginning. He clearly condemned the right and left wing nuts that fought against each other.

Comment

Keep telling yourself that...
                                We are not now that strength which in old days
                                Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                                Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                                To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X