No announcement yet.

The German's are Making a Good Point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There were people present who protested the destruction of their culture and heritage, and who belonged to neither group.

With that being said...

generally speaking, when white people look toward their own racial, ethnic, and cultural best interests other races (and ethnicities) start singing, calling whites racist, supremacist, haters, this and that and the other.

As if looking toward your own racial, ethnic and cultural best interest would be any of those things in the first place.Let alone that of opposing your own racial, ethnic and cultural destruction.

Comment

• Originally posted by walle View Post
      There were people present who protested the destruction of their culture and heritage, and who belonged to neither group.

With that being said...

generally speaking, when white people look toward their own racial, ethnic, and cultural best interests other races (and ethnicities) start singing, calling whites racist, supremacist, haters, this and that and the other.

As if looking toward your own racial, ethnic and cultural best interest would be any of those things in the first place.Let alone that of opposing your own racial, ethnic and cultural destruction.
      Historically that has included the oppression, harassment and killing of others. If whites could pursue their interests without being hostile towards others in the process, then I think people wouldn't take such a negative view towards it.
      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
      - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

• Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

Historically that has included the oppression, harassment and killing of others.

Historically that's not accurate at all, and you can't include the white race collectively either.

As a matter of fact, none of that was in our best interest collectively anymore than all the wars we've had in Europe over the centuries have been, let alone WWI and WWII.

Those two wars took us down from around 33% of the worlds population, to where we are today, under 8%. The biggest genocide of the war.

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
        If whites could pursue their interests without being hostile towards others in the process, then I think people wouldn't take such a negative view towards it
        Like I've said before, you play the ball from where it lays, today the hostility is toward whites, and it gets even worse when whites start to look toward their own racial, ethnic, and cultural best interests.

Edit.
        It actually appears that none-whites feel they need whites, and that they are scared of not being included thus having to live in their own respective countries among their own respective peoples.

There is no threat to them of whites living in their own ethnostates anymore none white ethnostates would be a threat to whites.

Comment

Historically that's not accurate at all, and you can't include the white race collectively either.

As a matter of fact, none of that was in our best interest collectively anymore than all the wars we've had in Europe over the centuries have been, let alone WWI and WWII.

Those two wars took us down from around 33% of the worlds population, to where we are today, under 8%. The biggest genocide of the war.

Like I've said before, you play the ball from where it lays, today the hostility is toward whites, and it gets even worse when whites start to look toward their own racial, ethnic, and cultural best interests.

Edit.
          It actually appears that none-whites feel they need whites, and that they are scared of not being included thus having to live in their own respective countries among their own respective peoples.

There is no threat to them of whites living in their own ethnostates anymore none white ethnostates would be a threat to whites.
          I wasn't even thinking of the world wars when I said that.

From what I've heard from other blacks is that they've spilled too much blood here to leave. They see it as a sign of weakness to give up and move out when America is their land. Believe me, I've tried to convince blacks to leave, but that's what I get in response. I've never heard anyone say anything about needing whites.
          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
          - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Historically that has included the oppression, harassment and killing of others. If whites could pursue their interests without being hostile towards others in the process, then I think people wouldn't take such a negative view towards it.
            Name a truly successful empire, dynasty, nation, even corporation in all of history that got where they are (huge and powerful) by being nice and polite to others while pursuing their interests.

Comment

There were people present who protested the destruction of their culture and heritage, and who belonged to neither group.

With that being said...

And for the night parade for which Trump claimed there were some fine people who supposedly participated we have clear proof from the official report which shows that it was organized in secrecy and without permit by people like Kessler and Richard Spencer. Fine people were not aware of the night parade.

And by the way, Richard Spencer and his white nationalists claim that they do not belong to this group of neonazi. Of course, anybody who has seen even small parts of his speeches in which he uses Nazi terminology and his ilk gives Nazi salutes, understands the lies that the white nationalists use to cover their real identity.
              Last edited by pamak; 25 Aug 19, 22:17.
              My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

• Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

Name a truly successful empire, dynasty, nation, even corporation in all of history that got where they are (huge and powerful) by being nice and polite to others while pursuing their interests.
                That's my point. There's no secret to the negativity involved, so how do you expect people to react?

It's not Asians that are gunning down Hispanics in an attempt to keep America white. It's not Hispanics who are killing people in an attempt to start a race war.

It's not China and Japan starting wars across the entire globe. Sure in the past, but some cultures have evolved.

So yes, any time whites start talking about their interests, we all know what it leads to.
                - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

That's my point. There's no secret to the negativity involved, so how do you expect people to react?

It's not Asians that are gunning down Hispanics in an attempt to keep America white. It's not Hispanics who are killing people in an attempt to start a race war.
                  Except, that Mexico, Central, and South America have some of the highest murder rates in the world. Seems it's okay they kill each other...

It's not China and Japan starting wars across the entire globe. Sure in the past, but some cultures have evolved.
                  It's not the US either. The difference is that the US is being force by their limp wristed, panty waist, so-called allies, into being the world's policeman so that those same allies can prop up their massive social-welfare states by next to no spending on defense.

So yes, any time whites start talking about their interests, we all know what it leads to.
                  Leftist bigots whining about White Privilege...?
                  Last edited by T. A. Gardner; 26 Aug 19, 01:51.

Comment

• Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                    It's not the US either. The difference is that the US is being force by their limp wristed, panty waist, so-called allies, into being the world's policeman so that those same allies can prop up their massive social-welfare states by next to no spending on defense.
                    That's what colonies are for, to supply cannon fodder on the frontiers while we go down in a blaze of decadence, debauchery and self-indulgence

High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

Yes. It leads to stable and functional countries with high standing cultures, countries, which by the way, none-whites all want to live in.

So when whites start to talk about their own racial, ethnic and cultural best interests (which does not lead to what you allude to) other races (and their respective ethnicities) go completely nuts and start to attack whites, attack their culture, attack their heritage, whilst labeling all whites racist and supremacist.

(Print the text below and mount it too your wall)

As if loving your own race and looking toward your own racial, ethnic and cultural best interest would be any of those things in the first place. Let alone that it would be racist or supremacist or genocidal to oppose your own racial, ethnic and cultural destruction!

Got news for you none-whites out there (as well as for some fellow whites i.e, maladaptive leftards), it is neither of those things.

Originally posted by T.A.Gardner
                      Leftist bigots whining about White Privilege...?
                      That's the left in a nutshell, "I'll keep my benefits, but you give me yours"

Comment

Yes. It leads to stable and functional countries with high standing cultures, countries, which by the way, none-whites all want to live in.

So when whites start to talk about their own racial, ethnic and cultural best interests (which does not lead to what you allude to) other races (and their respective ethnicities) go completely nuts and start to attack whites, attack their culture, attack their heritage, whilst labeling all whites racist and supremacist.

(Print the text below and mount it too your wall)

As if loving your own race and looking toward your own racial, ethnic and cultural best interest would be any of those things in the first place. Let alone that it would be racist or supremacist or genocidal to oppose your own racial, ethnic and cultural destruction!

Got news for you none-whites out there (as well as for some fellow whites i.e, maladaptive leftards), it is neither of those things.

That's the left in a nutshell, "I'll keep my benefits, but you give me yours"
                        Just who in your opinion qualify as whites? How about the Afgani's? You know those blue eyed people that most recognize as true Aryans?

Are they also WHITE?

Are you saying that Japan, very non white, doesn't have an advance culture or even China that has had an an advanced culture long before the Europeans.
                        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

• A post by walle directed at another poster and a now unnecessary response to it was removed.
                          Keep the personal theorizing about other posters to yourself.
                          Thank you
                          ACG Staff

Comment

• An attempt by walle to repost a post addressing the poster and not the post was deleted afer staff action to remove it.
                            Once a post has been removed it is not considered wise to repost it.
                            Do not make this mistake again.
                            Thank you
                            ACG Staff

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X