The German's are Making a Good Point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nichols View Post

Your attempts to misdirect didn't work. You presented no facts that showed Trump said the right wing nuts were 'fine people's...... you attempted to but it didn't work.

I posted facts; Trump was referring to the two peaceful groups, not the left and right wing nuts. The MSM twisted the facts to fit their agenda. Again, do you think that Trump believes there are fine people in ANITIFA? This alone exposes the lie that the MSM has been playing on people.

BTW, what is "slavish attitude"?

You posted Trump's CLAIM that there were "fine people" in two different peaceful groups during the night of the lit torch parade! This was NOT a fact. It was Trump's claim that you ACCEPTED as a fact!

Again, from the official report

The section also emphasized that attendees should not “mention this torchlight beforehand outside of extremely vetted circles,” and should not “post about [the torchlight event] on social media until after.”

"Fine people" are not part of the neonazis' "extremely vetted circles"

So, did Trump manufactured a fact, yes or no?

And do not try to get away by telling me that you simply presented the facts of what Trump said. We know the facts of the press conference and the specific quotes from Trump. The issue is if he was treated fairly or not from the critics who found his quotes during that press conference an attempt to manufacture "facts" about the presence of "fine people" protesting at that night against the statue's removal!

Trump believes what fits his agenda. Right now he does not believe that there are any fine people in ANTIFA.But if he was running for the Democrats, he would have expressed his belief that fine people are present in an event that was organized specifically, exclusively and in secrecy by ANTIFA just like he claimed with the "fine people" who supposedly protested together with the neonazi in the night lit torch parade!

Now, I expect that you will answer my questions

Did Trump manufacture a fact about the presence of "fine people" protesting the removal of the statue on the night of the lit torch parade , yes or no?
    Last edited by pamak; 24 Aug 19, 19:07.
    My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

• Originally posted by pamak View Post

You posted Trump's CLAIM that there were "fine people" in two different peaceful groups during the night of the lit torch parade! This was NOT a fact. It was Trump's claim that you ACCEPTED as a fact!
      That is a lie. I never mentioned the torch parade. Trump's remark had nothing to do with that.

Again, for the second time; what is "slavish attitude" that you claimed I am?

"I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

That is a lie. I never mentioned the torch parade. Trump's remark had nothing to do with that.

Again, for the second time; what is "slavish attitude" that you claimed I am?
        You posted AND DEFENDED a PragerUvideo which shows TORCHES !

@ 53 second

The video ALSO mentioned Trump's 15th August Press Conference when he mentioned the "fine people"

And TRUMP in that conference made a remark SPECIFICALLY with respect to the presence of fine people during the NIGHT MARCH of August 11th when he was asked to clarify who were these good people!

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...nfrastructure/

Q Who are the good people?

Q Sir, I just didn’t understand what you were saying. You were saying the press has treated white nationalists unfairly? I just don’t understand what you were saying.

THE PRESIDENT: No, no. There were people in that rally —
        and I looked the night before — if you look, there were people protesting very quietly the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee.

Now answer the question:

Did Trump manufacture a fact about the presence of "fine people" protesting the removal of the statue on the night of the lit torch parade , yes or no?

Stop deflecting by asking a question about the definition of words which have nothing to do with the claim that both PragerU and Trump lie.
        Last edited by pamak; 24 Aug 19, 19:41.
        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

You posted AND DEFENDED a PragerUvideo which shows TORCHES !

Stop deflecting by asking a question about the definition of words which have nothing to do with the claim that both PragerU and Trump lie.
          I posted a video that showed how the MSM has twisted the facts to make it seem like Trump said the right wing nuts have 'very fine people'. There is nothing for me to defend, the video shows without a doubt that he didn't mean the left or right wing nuts. I also posted additional links when you decided that Trump meant the right wing nuts were fine people. Now you are hung up on torches as some kind of proof that Trump meant only the right wing nuts were fine people. That is a reflection that isn't working.

Again, for the 3rd time, you accused me of a "slavish attitude" what does that mean?

"I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

I posted a video that showed how the MSM has twisted the facts to make it seem like Trump said the right wing nuts have 'very fine people'. There is nothing for me to defend, the video shows without a doubt that he didn't mean the left or right wing nuts. I also posted additional links when you decided that Trump meant the right wing nuts were fine people. Now you are hung up on torches as some kind of proof that Trump meant only the right wing nuts were fine people. That is a reflection that isn't working.

Again, for the 3rd time, you accused me of a "slavish attitude" what does that mean?
            And I posted the ACTUAL TRANSCRIPT OF WHAT TRUMP DID SAY in the press conference with his "fine people" remark to show that the links and videos that you posted lied by omission because they hid the FACT that Trump ACTUALLY DID reference his "fine people" remark to the night parade on August 11th. So, the MSM did not twist anything. It is your LINKs and VIDEOS which twist reality by pretending that Trump was treated unfairly

I also showed other FACTS from the official report showing that the night march did NOT have a permit and was organized in secrecy so "fine people could not have been informed and participated. I also showed facts from the same report which showed that the same neonazi as**les organized a similar night parade a few months earlier, so the "fine people" in the town were aware of the identity of people who carry torches in the middle of the night.

Thus, the guy in the PragerU video and the link you posted is a hack who lied by omitting important and relevant to the issue facts and TRump manufactured facts out of his as** about the presence of"fine people" in that night parade.

Again, stop deflecting and face my questions by answering them: I answered your related to the subject question and I am not going to do you the favor of helping you in deflecting by asking irrelevant questions
            Now answer the question, instead of hiding away from it:

Last edited by pamak; 24 Aug 19, 20:32.

Comment

And I posted the ACTUAL TRANSCRIPT OF WHAT TRUMP DID SAY
              You have posted absolutely NOTHING that refutes the fact that the MSM has twisted what he said. You have tried numerous times to redirect and make up timelines trying to prove that Trump said there were fine people on both sides; meaning left and right wing nuts.

Now for the 4th time, you accused me of havong a "slavish attitude" what does that mean?

Comment

You have posted absolutely NOTHING that refutes the fact that the MSM has twisted what he said. You have tried numerous times to redirect and make up timelines trying to prove that Trump said there were fine people on both sides; meaning left and right wing nuts.

Now for the 4th time, you accused me of havong a "slavish attitude" what does that mean?
                I did not accuse you of anything: But because it is obvious that you try to use this irrelevant to the issue question of what I mean by "slavish attitude" in order to refuse to address my questions, and retreat from the debate I will explain it, so that your retreat will be plainly obvious .

In the context of this conversation, I was referring to the attitude I observed of you refusing to address questions that challenge the narrative which Trump put out there for his followers to accept;

Now, once more, you posted nothing that contradicted my claims and FACTS which came from the WH transcripts and the official report about the rally @ Charlettosville . And you continue to run away from answering the questions I ask while I was not afraid to answer anything you wanted.

So, again, as long as you are incapable of addressing my post, my claim and question stand and face you in the eye!

Originally posted by pamak
                I posted the ACTUAL TRANSCRIPT OF WHAT TRUMP DID SAY in the press conference with his "fine people" remark to show that the links and videos that you posted lied by omission because
                they hid the FACT that Trump ACTUALLY DID reference his "fine people" remark to the night parade on August 11th.
                So, the MSM did not twist anything. It is your LINKs and VIDEOS which twist reality by pretending that Trump was treated unfairly
                I also showed other FACTS from the official report showing that the night march did NOT have a permit and was organized in secrecy so "fine people could not have been informed and participated. I also showed facts from the same report which showed that the same neonazi as**les organized a similar night parade a few months earlier, so the "fine people" in the town were aware of the identity of people who carry torches in the middle of the night.

Thus, the guy in the PragerU video and the link you posted is a hack who lied by omitting important and relevant to the issue facts and TRump manufactured facts out of his as** about the presence of"fine people" in that night parade.
                Again, stop deflecting and face my questions by answering them: I answered your related to the subject question and I am not going to do you the favor of helping you in deflecting by asking irrelevant questions

Based on MY POSTS which informed you about the above FACTS as they came from the official report about the Charlettosville rally, and based on my posts which informed you about the official transcripts of the press conference where Trump said

Originally posted by
                pamak

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...nfrastructure/

Q Sir, I just didn’t understand what you were saying. You were saying the press has treated white nationalists unfairly? I just don’t understand what you were saying.

and I looked the night before — if you look, there were people protesting very quietly the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee...

If you lost your appetite for addressing the points and FACTS I presented above and answer the question I am repeating in red in the last dozen or so posts, you can say so. Trying to endlessly deflect the conversation to avoid facing the challenge of answering my question just shows your fear and wastes both my and your time.
                Last edited by pamak; 24 Aug 19, 22:19.

Comment

and I looked the night before — if you look, there were people protesting very quietly the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee
                  Your quote above backs up what I have been showing about the MSM twisting.

These are the people that had 'fine people on both sides'

Trump was clearly talking about this group and my links clearly showed that.

The MSM twisted this to make ot appear that he was talking about the right wing nuts. That would be one side, the other side, the left wing nuts; ANTIFA.....how can any rational person believe that Trump thinks there are 'very fine people' in that group?

I also provided links where Trump condemned the right wing nuts on multiple occasions; before, during, and after the event. How can any rational person believe that for one 24 hour period, Trump all of a sudden determined that there were 'very fine people' in that group?

Comment

Your quote above backs up what I have been showing about the MSM twisting.

These are the people that had 'fine people on both sides'

Trump was clearly talking about this group and my links clearly showed that.

The MSM twisted this to make ot appear that he was talking about the right wing nuts. That would be one side, the other side, the left wing nuts; ANTIFA.....how can any rational person believe that Trump thinks there are 'very fine people' in that group?

I also provided links where Trump condemned the right wing nuts on multiple occasions; before, during, and after the event. How can any rational person believe that for one 24 hour period, Trump all of a sudden determined that there were 'very fine people' in that group?
                    When you cannot quote anything from my posts other than TRump's CLAIM that there were fine people protesting at the night of the lit torch parade, you show that you cannot find any support for the ridiculous claim that fine people were indeed participating in the night parade and Trump was simply telling the truth!

Your links and videos lied by omission because they hid the FACT that Trump referenced his remark about the "fine people" to the night parade which was secretly organized by neonazi.

and I looked the night before — if you look, there were people protesting very quietly the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee...

So, anybody who tries to blame the MSM media for being unfair to Trump without revealing the FACT, that Trump DID make a CLAIM that there were "fine people" in the secretly planned by the neonazi parade is a hack who lies by omitting the whole truth.

Now answer the question if you do not want to continue looking weak:

Last edited by pamak; 24 Aug 19, 22:49.

Comment

When you cannot quote anything from my posts
                      I quoted directly from your post.

No matter how many times you misdirect by quoted something out of context; it won't change reality.

Do you believe that Trump thinks there are some 'very fine people' in ANTIFA?

Comment

I quoted directly from your post.

No matter how many times you misdirect by quoted something out of context; it won't change reality.

Do you believe that Trump thinks there are some 'very fine people' in ANTIFA?
                        You quoted TRUMP from my post. So, this does not give you any evidence to support that Trump was telling the truth when he claimed that there were "fine people" protesting quietly during the nigh parade.

No matter how hard you try, you are not convincing that Trump should be accepted as the source of the truth when the official report which you continue to ignore says that the night parade was without permit and was organized in secrecy by neonazis like Spencer and Kessler who told their members to keep it secret and not advertise it in social media

I answered your question in a previous post. Go and read the answer there. You have a lot of nerve to keep asking questions which I have answered when in return you show such lack of courage to address my question:

Last edited by pamak; 24 Aug 19, 23:26.

Comment

You quoted TRUMP from my post. So, this does not give you any evidence to support that Trump was telling the truth when he claimed that there were "fine people" protesting quietly during the nigh parade.
                          I have quoted multi sources, all of which show the truth regarding what was said. For over 2 years now some people have believed the lie the MSM started.

Trump was clear about which group of people he claimed had 'very fine people on both sides' it was not the left and right wing nuts. It was the 2 groups that showed up and peacefully demonstrated about the statue. How some people can think that Trump thought ANTIFA had some 'very fine people' is ridiculous and a good example of blind hatred towards Trump: TDS is alive and well with those people. They need help that an internet forum can not provide.

Comment

• That is called revisionist history and in this context that is not a compliment.

More excuses for that most racist of US presidents.
                            We are not now that strength which in old days
                            Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                            Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                            To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

I have quoted multi sources, all of which show the truth regarding what was said. For over 2 years now some people have believed the lie the MSM started.

Trump was clear about which group of people he claimed had 'very fine people on both sides' it was not the left and right wing nuts. It was the 2 groups that showed up and peacefully demonstrated about the statue. How some people can think that Trump thought ANTIFA had some 'very fine people' is ridiculous and a good example of blind hatred towards Trump: TDS is alive and well with those people. They need help that an internet forum can not provide.
                              I countered all your sources by other sources and showed that your sources lied by omission, and now you look very weak by quoting only Trump, by butchering my posts and not daring to quote and counter the points I make and by refusing to answer my question.

Trump's claim (the one that your sources omitted) was clear, and the fear you show to answer my question makes also clear that you have realized that my sources proved that Tump's claim was a lie and that Trump pulled out of his ass a manufactured fact that fine people were participating in the night parade than was organized by neonazi. This should be enough to justify any criticism Trump received by the MSM.

Again, man up and answer the question instead from running away from it:

As long as you do not answer, you verify what I said before about the slavish devotion of many Trump supporters to Trump's version of "truth."
                              Last edited by pamak; 25 Aug 19, 13:42.

Comment

• Originally posted by Massena View Post
                                That is called revisionist history and in this context that is not a compliment.

More excuses for that most racist of US presidents.
                                Trump needs to create the illusion that these very angry neonazi people who march in protests are actually fine people. If he can legitimize the neonazi passion and hate of non-whites and convince really fine people to march together with neonazis and white supremacists , he can more easily pass his cruel polices against immigration. It is not that Trump himself is neonazi. It is just that he is willing to use them to promote his policies. Of course, Trump's offer of legitimacy has consequences , and we saw the rise of violence from the extreme right in the last three years.
                                Last edited by pamak; 25 Aug 19, 13:57.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X