The German's are Making a Good Point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

I was just pointing out to Jutland that his claim Emerald City Antifa didn't really exist was nonsense, nothing more.
    You missed the part I added later, so I will repeat it

Also, do not confuse the facebook page of emeraldcityantifa with the domain emeraldcityantifa.com

I think that if I want to impersonate emeraldcityantifa, I can buy the domain even though I do not have the facebook account emeraldcityantifa. Perhaps more knowledgable people with experience on this particular issue can talk about it. I simply did a quick search and saw that now I can buy the emeraldcityantifa.com

My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

• Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

I was just pointing out to Jutland that his claim Emerald City Antifa didn't really exist was nonsense, nothing more.

And were did I claim they don't exist?

Comment

• Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

And what about the 100 million that the communists killed? Are they not worthy of your kind thoughts, as well?

I noticed that you've never responded when asked, since the USSR actively helped the Nazis prosecute their war against the UK, France, Norway and the Low Countries from Sep 1939 to Jun 1941, shouldn't that place Uncle Joe and his minions in the same ring of Hell alongside Herr Schicklgruber and his lackies?
        I alawys respond to your points. I actually had a long response to the above from my iphone post but my phone died before I could post.

I will in short say I alawys respond to your points perhaps you dont like the response. Its the right thing to support the allies of WW2 hands down...those that dont are enemies. The Soviet People sacrificed so much, and yes they were Communists. Communists did not kill 100 million people thats a nazi talking point that bad people want good people like you to buy. I did not mention the name Stalin in my last post. And England worked with the Reich just as the USSR did, Chamberlain shook hands with Hitler. Even the USA had its own companies operating in the Third Reich. The Third Reich was a internationally recognized World Power. So I totally disagree with your approach above, you talk about the USSR and Reich, well dont forget about Chamberlain and Hitler and most important dont forget Chamberlain and Stalin did eventually support the fight agaisnt the Third Reich.

I will also say I know whats going on here. The driving force behind the mindless talking points anti Americans want you to buy like the view that everything associated with the word Communist is bad...is from some Evangelicals and some Jews whom try and fit in with folks that have similar views to the Third Reich but are not so called Nazis...like white Americans that oppose Muslims, that have posters of Hitler in there house. So I cant stand it when a Jew or Christian in the USA says oh hey the Commies were just as bad as the Nazis.. I say that because its a fact millions of Jews fought for the allies of WW2 many on the Soviet side..and through history Jewish liberals have stood for the working class and for good values and in huge part they did during WW2 on the Soviet side.

And Anti Fa is not like the heroic Soviets that fought the Reich...but I feel you wrongly view Communists based on how white American bigots want you to see Communists.. NM the fact I have repeatedly said that Communism is not for the USA, all I do is common sense that is praise of the WW2 allies. I think its a disgrace to compare the Reich to Communists...Its Bs its a shot at the allies of WW2. Btw I would hope you dont confuse my support of the allies of WW2 as me being a Communist. Im a supporter of freedom and American style democracy..But I see that Communists can and have been worked with.. Had those ugly anti Commie views prevailed in WW2 we would be not around or maybe slaves of the Reich that would have won WW2 had it not been for teamwork of the allies.
        Last edited by Stonewall_Jack; 23 Aug 19, 22:49.
        Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
        Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

• Originally posted by pamak View Post

which were proven wrong since the comment on the "fine people" was from Trump's press on August 15th, three days after the murder and when controversy was going on as a result of his pathetic reaction on August 12th

Fact is that Trump used double talk to condemn right wing nuts on one side while simultaneously claiming that they were fine people among them when they were chanting "Jews will not replace us" on the night of August 11th, one day before the day demonstration
          I have posted numerous links showing the facts.

This should be simple, where did he claim the right wing nuts had fine people among them?

You are proving my point. The MSM has been pushing a false narrative since the beginning.
          "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

• Originally posted by Nichols View Post

This should be simple, where did he claim the right wing nuts had fine people among them?

You are proving my point. The MSM has been pushing a false narrative since the beginning.
            You do not prove your point by saying "I have posted numerous links showing the facts."

I posted the link which showed the exact moment when Trump said that fine people were among the right wing nuts demonstrating peacefully during the night.

.https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...nfrastructure/

Remarks by President Trump on Infrastructure
            Infrastructure & Technology
            Issued on: August 15, 2017

THE PRESIDENT: Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves — and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group.

…...

Q Who are the good people?

Q Sir, I just didn’t understand what you were saying. You were saying the press has treated white nationalists unfairly? I just don’t understand what you were saying.

THE PRESIDENT: No, no. There were people in that rally — and I looked the night before — if you look, there were people protesting very quietly the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. I’m sure in that group there were some bad ones. The following day it looked like they had some rough, bad people — neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call them.

, and I also posted the official report which shows that this demonstration was organized in secrecy by neo-Nazis who did not get any permit. And by the way, according to the same report, they did the SAME THING (lit torch parade) a few months earlier

https://www.huntonak.com/images/cont...iant-ready.pdf
            Page 14-15
            May 13-14
            Spencer and Kessler joined forces to organize the first protest events that are discussed in our report. They convened two events on Saturday, May 13 – a daytime march from McGuffey Park to Jackson Park and a nighttime event at Lee Park at which white nationalists carried torches. Over 100 people attended both events, carrying flags and chanting Nazi slogans
            such as “blood and soil” and “you will not replace us.” Several speakers addressed the crowd at these events, suggesting that Charlottesville’s attempt to remove the civil war statues was part of a broader war against white people and their heritage.
            These events were not promoted in advance. Organizers did not obtain permits for either one

and later Page 124
            To conceal their planning efforts, Kessler, Richard Spencer, and other Unite The Right organizers used Discord, an application that allows confidential communications in private chat rooms. As indicated above, a Unite The Right planning document shared on Discord was made public on August 16, 2017.282 The document reveals that a core group began planning for August 11 as early as June 6, and finished planning on August 10. The final planning document, entitled “Operation Unite The Right Charlottesville 2.0”, stated, in relevant part:

The Torchlit rally will be at the Jefferson Monument near the UVA campus on Friday the 11th under cover of darkness. We will meet at 2130 in “Nameless Field” and march with our torches lit to the monument. Each person should bring their own torches which can be brought from a local Wal-Mart, Lowes, Home Depot, etc. Tiki Torches are fine. Once on the grounds of the monument a speech will be given, we do some chants, then sing dixie, then put out the torches. We will return to “Nameless Field” and back to our cars.

The section also emphasized that attendees should not “mention this torchlight beforehand outside of extremely vetted circles,” and should not “post about [the torchlight event] on social media until after.”284

"Fine people" were not even in the loop to get information about the secret
            “Operation Unite The Right Charlottesville 2.0”,

regarding the lit torch parade (without permit) on the night of August 11th. Not to mention that the "fine people" of the community had ALREADY the knowledge and experience of May's lit torch parade, so they could not be fooled about the participation in the new torch parade, even if they knew the secret plans.

So, you are just repeating PragerU's and Trump's which have been demolished by FACTS
            Last edited by pamak; 23 Aug 19, 22:16.
            My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

And in case, you do not know Richard Spencer (mentioned in the official report), here he is...

Comment

And in case, you do not know Richard Spencer (mentioned in the official report), here he is...
                I already posted a link to that......seriously, if you want to participate in a discussion, at least read what others are posting.

"I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

I already posted a link to that......seriously, if you want to participate in a discussion, at least read what others are posting.
                  You posted nothing that contradicted anything of what I wrote in the previous post!
                  Seriously, if you want to participate in a discussion learn how to counter other people's arguments. Claiming that you posted a link at some point is what even a schoolboy can say in a forum. I did not question your ability to post links. I questioned the ability of your links to contradict my argument and my links! And I CITED the relevant points from my links that I used for my arguments, and formed ARGUMENTS. I did not count on saying the obvious "I already posted a link."
                  Last edited by pamak; 23 Aug 19, 22:43.

Comment

You posted nothing that contradicted anything of what I wrote in the previous post!
                    Seriously, if you want to participate in a discussion learn how to counter other people's arguments. Claiming that you posted something at some point is something that even a schoolboy can say in a forum.
                    This is supposed to be a discussion, not an arguement. You posted a link to something that I had already posted.

Please read what is posted, it is for a discussion, not an arguement.

Comment

This is supposed to be a discussion, not an arguement. You posted a link to something that I had already posted.

Please read what is posted, it is for a discussion, not an arguement.
                      An argument can be part of a discussion. If you do not want to hear arguments, then do not make claims! The moment you try to claim something, you are risking starting a debate with someone who disagrees with your claim.

Comment

An argument can be part of a discussion. If you do not want to hear arguments, then do not make claims! The moment you try to claim something, you are risking starting a debate with someone who disagrees with your claim.
                        I made no claims, I posted facts for discussion. Your insistence on arguing is making it difficult to have a discussion.

Comment

I made no claims, I posted facts for discussion. Your insistence on arguing is making it difficult to have a discussion.
                          You made claims the moment you posted and defended links that made claims.

And you also tried to dispute my claim that your links lied by omission

and here is my first post that addressed you to refresh your memory

https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/f...42#post5136142

Originally posted by pamak View Post

The link you posted is a lie by omitting the whole truth

Explanation is in the following video which is a direct response to the link you posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T45Sbkndjc

And your response was not of the type "let's talk about it"

To refresh your memory again, here is your first response to my post...

https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/f...45#post5136145

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

The lie is the 15 minute video just posted. Unnamed source making a big brother type non word video......welcome to the left's version of 1984.

Trump's interview is open source, people need to learn how to weed through the MSM twisting of reality.

Look up the interview, find one that isn't an opinion of what was said but actually of what was said. The PragueU video is spot on in it's assessment.
                          So, it was pretty clear that your tone was not conversational. I challenged your source and you seemed eager to accept the challenge and try to defend your source. I guess, now that you feel discomfort in disputing the links and information I provided, you want to change the tone. I am fine with this change as long as you do not start demanding some ridiculous type of proof for the claim that Trump and your links lie. Obviously people, and especially politicians do not reveal in public their intentions and do not admit that they lie. Such conclusions comes after a more sophisticated reading of what politicians say:

For example, this Richard Spencer whose video with the "Heil Trump" and Nazi salutes I posted earlier does not say that he is a neonazi. Nor does he say that he is a white supremacist. He calls himself a "white nationalist." I assume you can make the argument that anybody who is saying that Spencer is a neonazi expresses an "opinion" because Spencer himself never calls himself neonazi. But of course, you would not expect to brush off an argument that Spencer is a neonazi by demanding proof that Spencer admits openly that he is neonazi. This requires a supreme level of naiveness or implies a deliberate attempt to ignore the Nazi salutes from his audience and his "Heil Trump" chant in order to shield Spencer! Based on such clues, a reasonable person can make a very compelling argument that Spencer is a neonazi by examining the whole context of what he says, how he says it and what he refuses to say.

In the same way, I found Trump's full context of his claim that there were "fine people" in the lit torch parade (and posted the transcript from the WH official site) and also found evidence from the official report to argue that Trump invented such presence of "fine people" to provide cover for the neonazi because

1 According to the official report and the online videos that are available to all of us , the lit torch parade was organized by right-wing extremists who were chanting "blood and soil" and "Jews will not replace us" in the middle of the night

2 According to the official report, there was NO permit to stage this lit torch parade, and Trump as president SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THIS FACT on August 15th (4 days after the night lit torch parade) when he made his comments about the "fine people" who were protesting silently during the night

3. According to the official report, the organization of the lit torch parade was kept secret within a small circle among the right-wing extremists who did not want to use the public media and possibly ruin the opportunity to stage this Nazi-style night parade when they did NOT have a permit. So fine people were out of the loop and could not be informed for such event

4. The official report also shows (as I posted) that there was a similar night torch parade a few months ago which was organized, again, by right-wing extremists. So, all fine people in Charlettosville had already a pretty good idea of the identity of the groups which were organizing such events.

The fact is that NOWHERE in your links (and yes, I read all of them) is there anything that contradicts the information I provided.
                          Last edited by pamak; 24 Aug 19, 02:45.

Comment

You made claims the moment you posted and defended links that made claims.
                            The fact that was up for discussion, again, discussion not arguement was that Trump never said that the neo nazis had some 'very fine people'. All links provided supported that fact.

Again, a fact, not a claim. When another poster attempts to argue by providing emotional posts that have nothing to do with the fact that has been provided.....it does nothing towards having a discussion.....it shows a lame attempt at derailing, misdirecting, and strawman arguments.

Again, discuss the facts, keep emotional arguments out of the thread.

Comment

The fact that was up for discussion, again, discussion not arguement was that Trump never said that the neo nazis had some 'very fine people'. All links provided supported that fact.

Again, a fact, not a claim. When another poster attempts to argue by providing emotional posts that have nothing to do with the fact that has been provided.....it does nothing towards having a discussion.....it shows a lame attempt at derailing, misdirecting, and strawman arguments.

Again, discuss the facts, keep emotional arguments out of the thread.
                              I showed your post which revealed that you tried to defend a video by a guy who made claims through lying by omission.

I made the claim that instead, it was the guy in your video (who is also the author in one of your other links) who lies by omission , and you accepted the challenge trying to defend his credibility. After that, I brought all the facts that this person did not mention in the video to show that he indeed lied by omission.

I also brought the facts that Trump did not mention to support my claim that the president used double talk on August 15th by condemning neonazis while at the same time inventing the presence of "fine people" among them during the night lit torch parade even though it made no sense to believe that such "fine people" were present as I explained with arguments and evidence in the previous post.

Nothing in my links is emotional. Most information came from official reports. What is emotional is your slavish attitude to try to protect Trump from valid criticism. And I showed that this criticism came from EVERWHERE, including from GOP Senators and even the GOP Speaker of the House and not just from the liberal press. That was another fact that the link you posted omitted when it lied by omission to argue that somehow the liberal press treated Trump unfairly!

And you should learn the definition of the term "lying by omission," because your insistence that you were just talking about facts reveals that you do not understand how one can say 100% accurate things and still lie by omission!

Also, was it a "fact" that there were "fine people" during the night lit parade or was it TRump's desire to present such BS as fact ? Again, from the official report

The section also emphasized that attendees should not “mention this torchlight beforehand outside of extremely vetted circles,” and should not “post about [the torchlight event] on social media until after.”

"Fine people" are not part of the neonazis' "extremely vetted circles"

So, did Trump manufactured a fact, yes or no?
                              Last edited by pamak; 24 Aug 19, 15:50.

Comment

I showed your post which revealed that you tried to defend a video by a guy who made claims through lying by omission.

is your slavish attitude
                                Your attempts to misdirect didn't work. You presented no facts that showed Trump said the right wing nuts were 'fine people's...... you attempted to but it didn't work.

I posted facts; Trump was referring to the two peaceful groups, not the left and right wing nuts. The MSM twisted the facts to fit their agenda. Again, do you think that Trump believes there are fine people in ANITIFA? This alone exposes the lie that the MSM has been playing on people.

BTW, what is "slavish attitude"?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X