No announcement yet.

The German's are Making a Good Point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And for the interested readers who want to know the actual facts, I will point out that in contrast to Nichol's initial video from PragerU which spreads shameless lies which are not backed up from the sources, the video which I posted has all available evidence to show that the MSM treated TRump's August 15th press conference the way he deserved it.

Here are different MSM articles following the 15th August Press Conference

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/897566325190602753

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...l_twitter_abcn

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-o...on-both-sides/

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/15/trum...remacists.html

https://www.npr.org/2017/08/15/54374...ville-violence

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/15/u...ttesville.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...?noredirect=on

Despite PragerU's claim, the links above show very clearly that the MSM press DID mention that Trump condemned the neonazis on August 15th (3 days after the murder and his initial pathetic response when he did not even mention them), but they still criticized Trump, AND RIGHTLY SO, because in that press conference he STILL tried to make it sound like both sides were to be blamed with his "fine people' remark among the people in the NIGHT LIT TORCH PARADE even though it was CLEAR that this event was organized in secrecy and without a permit by neonazi scums (see previous post as one of the many pieces of evidence we have about the identity of that group).

And here is a link with the GOP senators criticizing Trump on August 12th when he preferred to sidestep condemning the neonazis and talked in vague terms about violence from all sides.

https://www.vox.com/2017/8/12/161391...harlottesville

GOP senators react to Trump’s Charlottesville comments: “Mr. President — we must call evil by its name.”

His words did not go unnoticed — prompting top GOP senators, like Chuck Grassley (IA), Orrin Hatch (UT), John McCain (AZ), Rob Portman (OH), Cory Gardner (CO), and Marco Rubio (FL), to call out the president for sidestepping the force of evil at play.

In other words, Nichol's video by PragerU was completely demolished by the response in the video I posted earlier, and the clown in the PragerU video together with Trump are the ones who should be condemned for spreading a malicious lie about having "fine people" among the protesters during the night lit torch parade and should apologize to the American public

Last edited by pamak; 23 Aug 19, 02:55.
    My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

• Originally posted by pamak View Post
      And for the interested readers who want to know the actual facts, I will point out that in contrast to Nichol's initial video from PragerU which spreads shameless lies which are not backed up from the sources, the video which I posted has all available evidence to show that the MSM treated TRump's August 15th press conference the way he deserved it.
      I posted facts, you posted MSM lies does not change reality.

Trump has condemned the right wing nuts numerous times, even before he assumed office.

The MSM claimed that he said there were very fine people in the neo nazis....a complete and already proven lie.

He was talking about the two groups that were not part of the left and right wing nuts that were fighting each other. He was clear in that but it didn't follow the MSM agenda so the news was twisted and multiple people have fallen for this lie.

"I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

• Originally posted by Nichols View Post

I posted facts, you posted MSM lies does not change reality.

Trump has condemned the right wing nuts numerous times, even before he assumed office.

The MSM claimed that he said there were very fine people in the neo nazis....a complete and already proven lie.

He was talking about the two groups that were not part of the left and right wing nuts that were fighting each other. He was clear in that but it didn't follow the MSM agenda so the news was twisted and multiple people have fallen for this lie.
        You posted a video from PragerU which showed only certain facts which is the reason why the was rightly criticized for lying by omission. I presented a video i response to PragerU which showed the facts that were omitted.

Then, you tried to CHANGE the argument and bring a DIFFERENT FACT which was NEVER MENTIONED in the original PragerU video (which shows that you admitted defeat) related to what Trump said 10 months before Charlettosville, and you tried to use it as evidence for evaluating TRump's reaction after the murder at Charlettossville. But showing a fact about what Trump said 10 months before Charlettosville does NOT change the fact that he effectively tried to cover the white supremacists ten months later at Charlettosville, immediately after they murdered an innocent woman.

I provided the official report which shows beyond an doubt that the lit torch parade WAS ORGANIZED IN SECRECY BY NEONAZI. The cun* in chief also knew that they did not have a permit for that event, and he certainly saw the same video everybody else saw with white scums chanting in the middle of the night "Jews will not replace us". So, he lied in front of the American public when he tried to claim that there were some fine people too there among the neonazi who were protesting quietly.

It is CLEAR that there were no "fine people" in the lit torch parade. I also gave evidence from the official report which I linked in previous posts!
        Last edited by pamak; 23 Aug 19, 12:36.
        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

You posted a video from PragerU which showed only certain facts which is the reason why the was rightly criticized for lying by omission. I presented a video i response to PragerU which showed the facts that were omitted.
          Multiple links were posted that verified what the PragerU video presented. There was no "lying by omission"

Fact is Trump condemned the right wing nuts numerous times; before during and after the event.

Fact is the MSM pushed a lie that numerous people fell for; case in point this and many more threads here.

Fact is Trump never called the right wing nuts 'fine people'

"I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

• Originally posted by Nichols View Post

Multiple links were posted that verified what the PragerU video presented. There was no "lying by omission"

Fact is Trump condemned the right wing nuts numerous times; before during and after the event.

Fact is the MSM pushed a lie that numerous people fell for; case in point this and many more threads here.

Fact is Trump never called the right wing nuts 'fine people'

And the multiple links that were posted showed in the end that you did not have a clue about the proper facts. This is why you made statements such as

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
            No, one link was from the press conference on the 12th. This has always been about the "very fine people on both sides" lie that the MSM has been pushing sonce the 12th.

which were proven wrong since the comment on the "fine people" was from Trump's press on August 15th, three days after the murder and when controversy was going on as a result of his pathetic reaction on August 12th

One of the links I posted showed clearly that you had no concept of the timeline of events because of your video's lies

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...nfrastructure/

Remarks by President Trump on Infrastructure

Issued on: August 15, 2017

THE PRESIDENT: Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves — and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group.

Fact is that Trump used double talk to condemn right wing nuts on one side while simultaneously claiming that they were fine people among them when they were chanting "Jews will not replace us" on the night of August 11th, one day before the day demonstration

From the same link

THE PRESIDENT: No, no. There were people in that rally — and I looked the night before — if you look, there were people protesting very quietly the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. I’m sure in that group there were some bad ones. The following day it looked like they had some rough, bad people — neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call them.

The fact is that there was no permit for this event and it was organized in secrecy by neo-Nazis

Last edited by pamak; 23 Aug 19, 14:41.

Comment

• Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

I understood your point perfectly. All that matters to you is the body count. That's because if you use any other measure the radical Left suddenly looks horribly worse. It's like taking the body count for Islamic terrorism in the US from the day after 9/11 as if that didn't happen.

Got news for you... Law enforcement is trained, as I was, that deadly force was allowed to protect lives, property, and for self-defense. In other words, acting under color of law I could shoot and kill someone to protect property just as I could to protect lives.

Actually, I think the Left has more bad actors than the Right. The other side is clearly organized by Anarchist, racist, Communist, haters, who practice mass thuggery in the streets.

The counter protesters are a bunch of hateful thugs. Like I said, you pillory one side, the radical Right. You make excuses for the other, the radical Left.

I say a pox on both groups because they are all thugs, particularly the radical Leftists.

Yeah at least one of those Antifa images has been debunked as a fake.....

Flyers calling for the murder of white children were not created or distributed by an anti-fascist group.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jutland View Post

Yeah at least one of those Antifa images has been debunked as a fake.....
                Until you read that they are quoting Antifa as saying they're fake almost exclusively. That's a problem. Snopes debunked nothing, but does raise a good point. They could well be faked. But, you can't use Antifa as a source because:

Anything Antifa claims like this comes from anonymous sources that are totally unverifiable.
                Antifa could be denying what they did because it makes them look bad.
                Someone in Antifa did the posters without larger group permission.

Again, we and Snopes don't know the actual source with any reliability. It certainly doesn't help Antifa's credibility in denying them when they do stuff and say stuff like in that video of them taunting the police.

Comment

Until you read that they are quoting Antifa as saying they're fake almost exclusively. That's a problem. Snopes debunked nothing, but does raise a good point. They could well be faked. But, you can't use Antifa as a source because:

Anything Antifa claims like this comes from anonymous sources that are totally unverifiable.

Again, we and Snopes don't know the actual source with any reliability. It certainly doesn't help Antifa's credibility in denying them when they do stuff and say stuff like in that video of them taunting the police.
                  You cannot have it both ways and accept as a fact what an anonymous person glued on a wall (or created in photoshop) while at the same time question ANTIFA's claims because they come from anonymous sources. In any case, as I said, the whole discussion about ANTIFA is nothing more than smoke to cover the specific facts about the composition of the protesters and counter-protesters at Charletossville. The fact is that it was not a person associated with ANTIFA the one who got a permit for the counter-protesters while the person who got the permit for the protesters was a known one in the local community who was associated with neonazi and white supremacists.
                  Last edited by pamak; 23 Aug 19, 18:05.

Comment

• Communists imo deserve to be tolerated . 20 million of them died at the hands of the reich what a heroic sacrifice.

I think the Vietnam war decades after Ww2 was the reason some Americans democratic and GOP dislike all Communists because we fought the Vietnam communists but allied with the Soviet communists.

But then again many Americans and Vietnamese communists of today have taken up friendships after the Vietnam war.

It’s also been established today’s far left and far right are almost non comparable to the communists and Third Reich supporters of the WW2 era. The reich supporters were church going Catholics without those crazy tattoos and piercings neo nazis have. The communists were amazingly diverse and did not hide there faces as anti fi does today. While the communists were on the good side and the Reich members the bad side neither group is comparable to today’s communists and neo nazis at least the ones in the USA
                    Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                    Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

• Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
                      Communists imo deserve to be tolerated . 20 million of them died at the hands of the reich what a heroic sacrifice.
                      And what about the 100 million that the communists killed? Are they not worthy of your kind thoughts, as well?

I noticed that you've never responded when asked, since the USSR actively helped the Nazis prosecute their war against the UK, France, Norway and the Low Countries from Sep 1939 to Jun 1941, shouldn't that place Uncle Joe and his minions in the same ring of Hell alongside Herr Schicklgruber and his lackies?
                      I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Nah we know they are bullshit.

The domain EmeraldCityAntifa.com does not belong to the anti-fascist group, but instead the is being used to promote a book by Milo Yiannopoulos,
                        Dumb dumb dumb.

Comment

Dumb dumb dumb.
                          Oh, I suppose their Facebook page is made up too...

https://www.facebook.com/emeraldcityantifa

https://www.facebook.com/pg/emeraldcityantifa/posts/

Their Twitter account is suspended...

http://archive.is/KLt8D

So, they do exist as a chapter and what I stated is accurate. Why you stated is just an ad hominem.

Comment

Dumb dumb dumb.
                            By the way, we also have information from many other sources, including from the intelligence directors regarding the practice of spreading divisions, including racial among the US public during the previous elections by using fake accounts that were pretending to be activists of some kind

Comment

Oh, I suppose their Facebook page is made up too...

https://www.facebook.com/emeraldcityantifa

https://www.facebook.com/pg/emeraldcityantifa/posts/

Their Twitter account is suspended...

http://archive.is/KLt8D

So, they do exist as a chapter and what I stated is accurate. Why you stated is just an ad hominem.

But you did not post pictures from their facebook account.
                              All the images you posted come from remote sources. Two of them actually come from a Greek newspaper talking about antifa. So, you do not know the origin of the pictures.

And according to the site mentioned by the previous poster

This image has been circulating since at least April 2017. The earliest iteration we could find appeared on the web site ResistfromDay1.org, where it was posted with several similar images, all of which carried a resistfromday1.org watermark (that was subsequently removed before being shared on social media):

Ohh and by the way, yes, even facebook accounts can be fake.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/02/t...?module=inline

Facebook revealed on Sept. 6 that it had found 470 pages and profiles linked to the Internet Research Agency. It said the pages had purchased the 3,000 ads, a sampling of which has been shown to the Senate and House intelligence committees investigating the Russian influence campaign.

Also, do not confuse the facebook page of emeraldcityantifa with the domain emeraldcityantifa.com

I think that if I want to impersonate emeraldcityantifa, I can buy the domain even though I do not have the facebook account emeraldcityantifa. Perhaps more knowledgable people with experience on this particular issue can talk about it. I simply did a quick search and saw that now I can buy the emeraldcityantifa.com
                              Last edited by pamak; 23 Aug 19, 20:06.

Comment

But you did not post pictures from their facebook account.
                                All the images you posted come from remote sources. Two of them actually come from a Greek newspaper talking about antifa. So, you do not know the origin of the pictures.

And according to the site mentioned by the previous poster

This image has been circulating since at least April 2017. The earliest iteration we could find appeared on the web site ResistfromDay1.org, where it was posted with several similar images, all of which carried a resistfromday1.org watermark (that was subsequently removed before being shared on social media):

Ohh and by the way, yes, even facebook accounts can be fake.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/02/t...?module=inline

Facebook revealed on Sept. 6 that it had found 470 pages and profiles linked to the Internet Research Agency. It said the pages had purchased the 3,000 ads, a sampling of which has been shown to the Senate and House intelligence committees investigating the Russian influence campaign.

Also, do not confuse the facebook page of emeraldcityantifa with the domain emeraldcityantifa.com
                                I was just pointing out to Jutland that his claim Emerald City Antifa didn't really exist was nonsense, nothing more.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X