Israel is Racist Against Arabs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    I'm not sure if Israel bans travel from Arab countries, but I know for a fact that most Arab countries ban entry on an Israeli passport.

https://www.barenakedislam.com/wp-co...l-Passport.jpg
    That even extends to Diplomat Passports. The Marines that were stationed in Israel were issued two. Israeli entry and exit stamps would be enough to deny entry into some Arab countries.
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

That even extends to Diplomat Passports. The Marines that were stationed in Israel were issued two. Israeli entry and exit stamps would be enough to deny entry into some Arab countries.
      Yep. Bahrain wasn't on that list but they deny entry for Israeli passports too. Saw that while I was there.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
        I'm not sure if Israel bans travel from Arab countries, but I know for a fact that most Arab countries ban entry on an Israeli passport.

Iraq Allows itís citizens to travel to Israel and anywhere in the world. I have posted a video of an Iraqi Jew btw Who left Iraq to go live in Israel. The same man was shown in Israel missing Iraq and he said he had a better life in Iraq then he does in Israel today. The same man found solace visiting Fellow Arabs in a Arab majority coffee place in Israel he said it reminded him of Iraq

The charts and graphs you show about Jews leaving Muslim countries is because this was a chance for Jews to move to their very own state. The first Jewish state in thousands of years.

Turkey is by far the most free country in the Middle East.

Christians left Israel in numbers as well since the creation of the state of Israel. Because they donít like the Israeli gov. Remember when Ted Cruz got booed off the stage for making anti American comment supporting Israel? Those were masses of Arab Christians that were booing Cruz, they were not Muslims.

So the real truth of the Middle East is that you have liberal Jews, liberal Christians and liberal Muslims who want American style freedom and those types of people oppose the intolerant governments of the Middle East including Israel
        Last edited by Stonewall_Jack; 28 Aug 19, 07:15.
        Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
        Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
          The charts and graphs you show about Jews leaving Muslim countries is because this was a chance for Jews to move to their very own state. The first Jewish state in thousands of years.

Turkey is by far the most free country in the Middle East.
          The chart that he showed and you quoted isn't about Jews leaving Arab countries.

It shows Arab countries that refuse entry for Israeli passports and other nation's passports that have Israeli stamps in them

Also, Turkey is not as free as Israel.

"I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X