Israel is Racist Against Arabs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Israel is Racist Against Arabs?

I have a question: Arabs and Jews are both Semitic peoples, and both descended from one common ancestor, how can one be considered 'racist' against the other?

They can detest and hate each other, but how can that be considered racism?

And both Jordan and Egypt have made peace with Israel...

In the same way the Hutu were racist against the Tutsi in Rwanda...?

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
      I have a question: Arabs and Jews are both Semitic peoples, and both descended from one common ancestor, how can one be considered 'racist' against the other?

There's a joke in there somewhere.

So, a black Jew enters a Palestine bar owned by a white Arab and orders a drink......
      Last edited by Snowygerry; 26 Aug 19, 09:02.
      Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Game.

Comment

Israeli Arabs seem pretty happy

https://forward.com/fast-forward/370...tuation-is-go/
        We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

Imo we are all as humans one group. Races donít exist
          Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
          Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post

There's a joke in there somewhere.

So, a black Jew enters a Palestine bar owned by a white Arab and orders a drink......
            In the end, he gets stoned...

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

Not for the narrow minded. We have more than enough here.

It would be nice if racism didn' t exisit but fact remains it does and has for ages and well never go away

"Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youíre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

How many Arabs live in Israel as a percent of the population? How many Jews live in Arab countries as a percentage of the population...? I think the answer is obvious...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                  How many Arabs live in Israel as a percent of the population? How many Jews live in Arab countries as a percentage of the population...? I think the answer is obvious...
                  We have European Jews, Persian Jews , Arab Jews and a whole many types of Jewish folk . So maybe thatís the answer to your question

In 1948 and a few decades beyond the world saw huge masses of Jews travel to Israel. Itís because prior to 1948 there was no Jewish state so therefore masses of Jews went to the Jewish state. Iran, Russia and Turkey to this day though all have considerable Jewish populations
                  Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                  Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Yes, Jews fled Arab countries because of open oppression made against them.

Comment

This holds true for the delusional and reality ignoring crowd, often times the very same crowd who will deny the existence of sex then proceed to call it a social construct, opposed to a biological one.

Race and ethnicity is a huge part of what makes us human, it's part of our identity, just as your sex, your personality, and (if you are a man) your profession is. It is a component of the diversity within humanity itself and that of the human experience. We're not talking about different species.

Creation is all about diversity, and we're part of creation thus not above it.

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

We have plenty, but that narrow mindedness doesn't have to be a permanent thing.

Comment

Since when?

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

It would be nice if racism didn' t exisit but fact remains it does and has for ages and well never go away
                          HP......John...I have served in the Middle East and seen the crazyness that occurs.......Personally I think there must be something in the water as the whole bunch , on both sides, are crazy as loons....t

Toulon France
                          Last edited by Bow; 27 Aug 19, 11:28.

Comment

Originally posted by Bow View Post
                            HP......John...I have served in the Middle East and seen the crazyness that occurs.......Personally I think there must be something in the water as the whole bunch , on both sides, are crazy as loons....t

Toulon France
                            Need to add the water must have something in it in North America, Europe, Africa, and Asia. I have witnessed that craziness as alive and well in all of those places.
                            "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

I'm not sure if Israel bans travel from Arab countries, but I know for a fact that most Arab countries ban entry on an Israeli passport.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X