Israel bars Talib and Omar from entry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

It's a pretty wild story, to be sure, and has been repeated by several credible and not-so-credible outlets, so I guess that it has some legs. That being said, there are just a couple of holes in it:

1) the make-up of the group of four Israelis struck me as exceptionally young for an intel op. I don't think a one of them was over thirty;

2) they claimed that they started their day in Lower Manhattan, then crossed the Hudson River to Jersey City, and then drove west, being apprehended in East Rutherford NJ. That was simply impossible. All routes into and out of Manhattan were locked down just after 0900 hrs 11 Sep 2001. Manhattan is an island, so one can only leave it via a bridge or a tunnel -- and the lot of them were locked down by the NYPD, MTA Police, and PAPD. I didn't get home until well after 1800 hrs that evening, and I was forced to take a tortuous route that I would never have taken otherwise. According to my father- and brother-in-law -- who were working construction in Jersey City that day -- the drive from Jersey City to East Rutherford was likewise tortuous and slow, on account of all the police activity throughout that part of NJ, as well as the exodus fleeing away from Manhattan. I would think it highly unlikely that the Israelis could have reached East Rutherford before 1100 hrs.

None of that is conclusive, just food for thought, before we traipse down "truther" road . . . .
    If they were legit, why did the owner of the business they work for immediately shut the business down, put his home up for sell and move back to Israel? Ironic that the owner and employees were both from Israel... If that's a legit company and not a cover, his employees being arrested shouldn't cause him to flee the country. Too much smoke here to not be a fire.

From what I've read most CIA agents join in their late 20's. Given the required service in Israel, it's not unrealistic to serve, then transition into intelligence while still in your 20's.

Where are you getting the route they took from? Why are you assuming they wouldn't be lying? Should you take the word of suspects who failed multiple lie detector tests?
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

If they were legit, why did the owner of the business they work for immediately shut the business down, put his home up for sell and move back to Israel? Ironic that the owner and employees were both from Israel... If that's a legit company and not a cover, his employees being arrested shouldn't cause him to flee the country. Too much smoke here to not be a fire.
      I've known a lot of shady Israelis who weren't spooks . . . .

From what I've read most CIA agents join in their late 20's. Given the required service in Israel, it's not unrealistic to serve, then transition into intelligence while still in your 20's.
      A car load of four guys should imply that one of them is a supervisor. I'd hope that Mossad supervisors aren't kids fresh out of college . . . .

Where are you getting the route they took from?
      Unless they took a helicopter -- not possible on 9/11 due to nationwide FAA grounding -- or they had access to the USS Enterprise's transporter and they beamed across the Hudson River , then there are only three ways that guys in a van can leave Manhattan for New Jersey: from north to south, the George Washington Bridge to Fort Lee, the Lincoln Tunnel to Weehawkin, and the likeliest route from Lower Manhattan to Jersey City, the Holland Tunnel. All three were locked down by PAPD at roughly 0900 hrs 11 Sep 2001.

Why are you assuming they wouldn't be lying? Should you take the word of suspects who failed multiple lie detector tests?
      Why are you assuming that they're telling the truth? If they're spooks, as you claim, then they're liars by profession, and nothing that they say can be taken at face value. And since they're Jews -- and you're antisemitic -- then you'd assume that they're natural born liars anyway.

I can't wholly discredit this story -- but I can't ignore its obvious gaps, either. Clearly "something smell rotten in the state of Denmark," or in this case, New Jersey.
      I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...cid=spartandhp

'Under intense pressure from President Trump, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s government on Thursday barred two members of the United States Congress from entering Israel for an official visit, reversing a previous decision to admit two of the president’s most outspoken critics.'

'But on Friday, Israel said that one of the congresswomen, Representative Rashida Tlaib, could enter on humanitarian grounds so that she could see her 90-year-old grandmother, after she promised to “not promote boycotts” during her stay.'

'By enlisting a foreign power to take action against two American citizens, let alone elected members of Congress, Mr. Trump crossed a line that other presidents have not, in effect exporting his partisan battles beyond the country’s borders. And he demonstrated the lengths that he will go to to target his domestic opponents, in this case two of the congresswomen of color he has sought to make the face of the Democratic Party heading into his re-election campaign.'
        We are not now that strength which in old days
        Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
        Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
        To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
          Just a question:

Are Tlaib and Omar protesting/against the Israeli government's policies or against Israel's existence or the Jewish people in general?
          With Omar's past and heavy involvement in the MSA and CAIR, it's the later. She supports the BDS movement which in turn supports Hamas among other Palestinian terrorist groups. So, in Omar's case, she has supported and supports policies that would end the existence of Israel.

Tlaib isn't quite as virulent in her opposition to Israel as Omar.

Comment

Then the question that logically concludes from that is, "where the hell can possibly be of value to a terrorist cum Israeli spook in East Rutherford NJ?"

After climbing on the pile that was the remains of the World Trade Center for nearly six hours, I took a subway Uptown to pick up my wife, and instead of taking the most direct route home, we were shunted into Queens, where we dismounted our train to walk to another that would ultimately take us to Brooklyn. From the platform elevated high above Queensborough Plaza, we could see the thick black smoke rising from the WTC, climbing hundreds of feet into the air, where it was caught by the Jet Stream and directed east -- right over our home. Still ranks as one of the lowest moments in my life. . . . .
            there is the possibility that East Rutherford, new Jersey, is the LAST PLACE anyone would expect to find four Israeli spies , so it makes the perfect headquarters...

It's also possible that they are four sloubs trying for chick credits by attempting to pass as Mossad agents. remember the movie "Something about Mary"?

or

The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Originally posted by marktwain View Post
              there is the possibility that East Rutherford, new Jersey, is the LAST PLACE anyone would expect to find four Israeli spies , so it makes the perfect headquarters...
              East Rutherford NJ is the last place anyone would expect to find intelligent life. I ought to know: my in-laws live two miles up the road. Every visit feels like an anesthesia-free lobotomy. That being said, I can state with the greatest confidence that there's absolutely nothing there that would be of interest to anyone involved in international espionage. Nothing at all.

Originally posted by marktwain View Post
              It's also possible that they are four sloubs trying for chick credits by attempting to pass as Mossad agents. remember the movie "Something about Mary"?

or
              Certainly plausible . . . . First week of September is usually the opening of the NFL season . . . . Maybe these Israeli dudes heard 'bout the goings-on at Jets' game.

At halftime of the Jets’ home game against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday,
              several hundred men lined one of Giants Stadium’s two pedestrian ramps at Gate D.
              Three deep in some areas, they whistled and jumped up and down. Then they began
              an obscenity-laced chant, demanding that the few women in the gathering expose
              their breasts.
              When one woman appeared to be on the verge of obliging, the hooting and
              hollering intensified. But then she walked away, and plastic beer bottles and spit
              went flying. Boos swept through the crowd of unsatisfied men.
              Marco Hoffner, an 18-year-old from Lacey Township, N.J., was expecting to see
              more. Not from the Jets — they pulled off a big upset over the Steelers. He wanted
              more from the alternative halftime show that, according to many fans, has been a
              staple at Jets home games for years. . . . .

“This is the game,” said Patrick Scofield, a 20-year-old from Poughkeepsie, N.Y.,
              who has attended several Jets games the last two seasons.
              Denisse Rivera, a 23-year-old from the Bronx, was on a first date Sunday. When
              she arrived at the crowd at Gate D, several men pointed at her, signaling men at all
              levels to chant in her direction. After a brief moment of hesitation, she flashed them.
              Then she took a bow.
              “I don’t care,” Rivera said when told that video clips of previous incidents, taken
              on cellphones, ended up online. “I love my body and I like what I have, so let
              everybody share it.” . . . .

"At Jets Game, a Halftime Ritual of
              Harassment," by David Picker, The New York Times, 20 Nov 2007
              Definitely not for the kids!

Stay classy Jets' fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...cid=spartandhp

'Under intense pressure from President Trump, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s government on Thursday barred two members of the United States Congress from entering Israel for an official visit, reversing a previous decision to admit two of the president’s most outspoken critics.'

'But on Friday, Israel said that one of the congresswomen, Representative Rashida Tlaib, could enter on humanitarian grounds so that she could see her 90-year-old grandmother, after she promised to “not promote boycotts” during her stay.'

'By enlisting a foreign power to take action against two American citizens, let alone elected members of Congress, Mr. Trump crossed a line that other presidents have not, in effect exporting his partisan battles beyond the country’s borders. And he demonstrated the lengths that he will go to to target his domestic opponents, in this case two of the congresswomen of color he has sought to make the face of the Democratic Party heading into his re-election campaign.'
                What would the MSM's and Democrat's response have been if it were Trump that Israel said couldn't go there...? My bet would be front page stories about how wonderful it is that Israel has seen the light and barred Trump from entry.

Comment

I will add that the Israeli Christian leader ship is just as problematic as is the Israeli Jewish leader ship and Israeli Muslim leader ship. These folks go against their religions.

Israel is not a free country, Israel is not a democracy it is an intolerate religious state. Israel is not the most free country in the Middle East that would be Turkey .

And it’s a shame I say this as a Christian that there are Catholic leaders in Israel that are denigrating the religious values of Christianity
                  Last edited by Stonewall_Jack; 16 Aug 19, 13:44.
                  Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                  Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Hi
                    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

With Omar's past and heavy involvement in the MSA and CAIR, it's the later. She supports the BDS movement which in turn supports Hamas among other Palestinian terrorist groups. So, in Omar's case, she has supported and supports policies that would end the existence of Israel.

Tlaib isn't quite as virulent in her opposition to Israel as Omar.
                    Cair and Similar are equivalent of some israeli lobbies in the USA. Some Cair Officials have the same tribal intolerant mindset as do some Israelis settlers....Both groups have supporters of so-called terrorism. So these are the types of people who are the ugliest people in the world and the hope is that their children will grow up to live better lives at the least

In the USA huge amounts of Muslims and Jews Marry to different faiths But that’s not allowed in countries like Israel and Saudi Arabia. American Jews and American Muslims are leading their religions they are the best leaders for their religions in the entire world
                    Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                    Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

I've known a lot of shady Israelis who weren't spooks . . . .
                      In this case, we know at least one of the suspects involved was an intelligence operative for Israel, because his lawyer said he was. So, the obvious question then is, how does someone go from working as intel for Israel, to moving furniture in the US? A bit of an odd career switch wouldn't you say?

A car load of four guys should imply that one of them is a supervisor. I'd hope that Mossad supervisors aren't kids fresh out of college . . . .
                      We don't know exactly what agency he worked under or what his role or seniority was. I said Mossad, but we don't know. Don't know if he was working that day, don't know what his objective was. What we do know is that he was AT LEAST former intel and he was celebrating the attack. So my point remains either way.

Unless they took a helicopter
                      Again. You don't know what route they took or where they came from.

Why are you assuming that they're telling the truth? If they're spooks, as you claim, then they're liars by profession, and nothing that they say can be taken at face value. And since they're Jews -- and you're antisemitic -- then you'd assume that they're natural born liars anyway.

I can't wholly discredit this story -- but I can't ignore its obvious gaps, either. Clearly "something smell rotten in the state of Denmark," or in this case, New Jersey.
                      The only gap you presented to this point is an unverified claim about the route they took. Can you post proof that they took that route in order to validate your only gap?
                      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

This is the kind of deliberately stupidity which gets you ridiculed.

Again. You don't know what route they took or where they came from.
                        There are only THREE vehicular routes connecting Manhattan to New Jersey -- and all three were buttoned up tighter than a virgin's thighs on 9/11. Same for the aviation routes: the FAA ordered ALL civilian aircraft over CONUS grounded on 9/11. In addition, the two rail routes between Manhattan and New Jersey were also shut down on 9/11. Are you actually going to dispute my statements about the state of transportation into and out of Manhattan on that day?

Comment

This is the kind of deliberately stupidity which gets you ridiculed.
                          From the person who cries his eyes out anytime you bring up Israel in any context? Please.

You do not know where they were or where they came from, to know what route they took. You don't know if they were already in that area prior to the attacks, so there's no way you can speak on their route. You're assuming they were somewhere else prior to the attacks with no legitimate proof that was actually the case.
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

From the person who cries his eyes out anytime you bring up Israel in any context? Please.

You do not know where they were or where they came from, to know what route they took. You don't know if they were already in that area prior to the attacks, so there's no way you can speak on their route. You're assuming they were somewhere else prior to the attacks with no legitimate proof that was actually the case.
                            Your link claimed that they were driving down the West Side Highway and then they were in Jersey City photographing the collopse of the Twin Towers. Pray tell, Mr Tin-foil, how does one get from the West Side Highway to Jersey City in roughly one hour -- when all the fcking routes across the river are closed? This I gotta hear.

Comment

How is Israel our ally when the US wants to defeat terror and Israel supports terror?

How is Israel our ally when their Mossad agents were seen dancing and celebrating on 9/11. Israel isn't our ally, they're your puppet master.
                              Israel does not support terrorism. America often does. Saudi Arabia does. Don't buy any gasoline or you will be supporting terrorists. Meanwhile, we ar allies with the Sauds, who are actually our enemies, especially the Wahabists who are in charge of Saudi Arabia.

Mossad was not dancing in the streets on 9/11 and you know it because you would not know a Mossad agent if he was sitting in your lap.

The rest of the Middle East was happy, but not Israel, except, perhaps, those individuals who might have thought we might finally come to our senses, but we didn't.

Your dislike of Trump is discoloring your view of history. After eight long years of an anti-American, closet-Muslim who refused to allow the entire government yo use the word "terrorist" president I find your views on terrorism and Middle Eastern Alliances surprising, disappointing and disturbing.=

We're allies with Israel. They don't trust us, which shows how smart they are. We don't trust them, which shows how stupid we are, given that they provide us with the best of our Middle East intel. And they are the only ones who anti-terrorism activities are not totally crippled by PC Disease.

See you at the synagogue.
                              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Your link claimed that they were driving down the West Side Highway and then they were in Jersey City photographing the collopse of the Twin Towers. Pray tell, Mr Tin-foil, how does one get from the West Side Highway to Jersey City in roughly one hour -- when all the fcking routes across the river are closed? This I gotta hear.
                                Facts: They were seen in New Jersey and arrested in New Jersey.

No police or witness said they were anywhere else. No police or witness spotted them driving to or from Manhattan. As I said the first time, you're going off of their word, suspects who failed multiple lie detector tests. This cannot pass as sufficient proof of them being anywhere other than where they were first spotted and eventually arrested. If anything your argument proves that they were indeed lying.

Ultimately, you don't want any of this to be true. You don't want to face the reality, so you're willing to accept the accused alibi with 0 proof and every reason to believe that their story doesn't hold up.
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X