Israel bars Talib and Omar from entry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In August 2017 she wrote:

We must confront that our nation was founded by genocide and we maintain global power through neocolonialism.
    That is a complete lie and about as anti-American as you can get. Neither is remotely true.

Comment

• These two are openly hostile to Israel. Why would Israel not want to bar them? No conspiracy involving Trump necessary. Just Israel acting sensibly in keeping its enemies at a distance.
      "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

• Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
        In August 2017 she wrote:

That is a complete lie and about as anti-American as you can get. Neither is remotely true.
        As Surrey says Omar and Talib are critical of Israel we can also see these politicians are not Bigots. And Israel has every right to decide who lets in itís country. But none of that changes the fact that Israel like a number of Muslim majority countries prevent basic human rights

And that kind of point you show is not anti American itís alongside freedom of speech. Itís a criticism of Americaís past. And itís not like Omar has criticized the beautiful history of Europe which is where we American whites all come from for the most part.

I believe we both can agree that Omar has never said anything anti Jewish. And there are plenty of Americans of all stripes that are in disagreement with parts of our past. The fact is that the American past includes white people owning black people and there were never any white slaves in our country. We are in the present though and the US is arguably the most liberal country in the world. Omar is a proud American and itís far right and Israeli Sources that are trying to lie about this discussion and turn Omar into something sheís not.

Get this though wrt Talib ... About a month ago she praised the American revolutionaries as fighting for what was right. She said that the Palestinian movements of today remind her of those Americans who protested with regard to the Boston tea party.

Talib is so pro American her dad worked at Ford. Talib is a bit less aggressive compared to Omar. Talib is the one that also has praised the American past.

A major point is Omar and Talib are pro lgbt , but the intolerant Americans and gov of the Middle East will not talk about that... itís clear that the far right and Israeli sources are lying every single day about what types of people Omar and Talib are. So anytime we hear that Omar is anti Jewish itís a lie. Those that claim Omar or Talib are anti Jewish are not good people. If Omar said something anti Jewish like Trumps people have we would know it but such a comment does not exist. Cspan has shown this , that Omar and Talib stand with Jewish people.

This is very good that the US has these beautiful Muslim politicians they are so amazing. It is pro American To Voice disagreements with countries such as Israel and Saudi Arabia as does Omar and Talib. After all our Country does not segregate sexes on buses and prevent interfaith marriage. The countries Omar and Talib protest prevent basic human rights. It seems there is a rise of good going on in our world that more and more people even on the right are seeing that itís very pro American to criticize the intolerance of governments around the world
        Last edited by Stonewall_Jack; 21 Aug 19, 08:03.
        Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
        Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

• Tlaib and Omar are both anti-Israel. I would also class Omar as anti-Semitic. Both are on the radical left politically and personally I question their loyalty to the United States.

Tlaib also has both a big mouth as well as a foul one. Neither are people I would recommend that anyone emulate.

And it should be noted that Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East, no matter how you care to paint it.

I wonder how you would react living in a place that is periodically rocketed and attacked by Arab terrorists who target civilians?
          We are not now that strength which in old days
          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
          Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
          To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

• Originally posted by Massena View Post
            Tlaib and Omar are both anti-Israel. I would also class Omar as anti-Semitic. Both are on the radical left politically and personally I question their loyalty to the United States.

Tlaib also has both a big mouth as well as a foul one. Neither are people I would recommend that anyone emulate.

And it should be noted that Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East, no matter how you care to paint it.

I wonder how you would react living in a place that is periodically rocketed and attacked by Arab terrorists who target civilians?
            Massena,

To each there own of course. Israel is not a democracy, Israel prevents interfaith marriage and segerates sexes on buses. Israel is not as free as Turkey. Long live Ataturk btw, what a great man to look to that is indeed even loved and admired in Israel(see the Ataturk forest in Israel). So praise God that people in Israel admire freedom loving men of history such as Ataturk.

Israeli welcomes Trump spiritual adviser Pastor Jeffress whom says Jews and Muslims are going to hell but wont allow in Omar? Give me a break its a disgrace my friend. And how Trump says that Jews that vote democratic is not loyal, that is a disgrace because 90% of Jewish Americans in the WW2 era voted for FDR, Jewish Americans vote a blue line and have in large part done so since WW2. When Trump said that nonsense about Jews voting for a democrat it was a shot at the heroic Americans of the WW2 era that by and large supported FDR.

Omar and Talib are elected by the American people fair and square. And neither has ever made a anti Jewish comment...not a single one. Being anti Israel Gov is a part of free speech and its the right thing to do. People are anti Russia, anti British...which is wrong...but still Americans are allowed to criticize other countries and they should criticize the Israeli Gov and many Muslim majority governments as well because thats the right thing to do.

The problem is that Israelis and Americans on the far right dislike freedom and love, and they lie all the time like how they lie about Omar and Talib whom are elected officals supported by the people. This is a disgrace. Talib comes from a hard working middle class family. Masses of Israelis and Palestinians want to live together, it is there ugly Governments that prevent the unity. Imagine being a freedom loving Israeli or Palestinian and having to listen to the propaganda the far right throws at this.

Some Israelis and some Palestinians are criminals, they are among the ugliest people in the world. But most Israelis and most Palestinians are so beautiful for they want USA style freedom.
            Last edited by Stonewall_Jack; 21 Aug 19, 18:40.

George S Patton

Comment

• Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

Massena,

To each there own of course. Israel is not a democracy, Israel prevents interfaith marriage and segerates sexes on buses. Israel is not as free as Turkey. Long live Ataturk btw, what a great men to look to that is indeed even loved and admired in Israel(see the Ataturk forest in Israel). So praise God that people in Israel admire freedom loving men of history such as Ataturk.

Israeli welcomes Trump spiritual adviser Pastor Jeffress whom says Jews and Muslims are going to hell but wont allow in Omar? Give me a break its a disgrace my friend. And how Trump says that Jews that vote democratic is not loyal, that is a disgrace because 90% of Jewish Americans in the WW2 era voted for FDR, Jewish Americans vote a blue line and have in large part done so since WW2. When Trump said that nonsense about Jews voting for a democrat it was a shot at the heroic Americans of the WW2 era that by and large supported FDR.

Omar and Talib are elected by the American people fair and square. And neither has ever made a anti Jewish comment...not a single one. Being anti Israel Gov is a part of free speech and its the right thing to do. People are anti Russia, anti British...which is wrong...but still Americans are allowed to criticize other countries and they should criticize the Israeli Gov and many Muslim majority governments as well because thats the right thing to do.

The problem is that Israelis and Americans on the far right dislike freedom and love, and they lie all the time like how they lie about Omar and Talib whom are elected officals supported by the people. This is a disgrace. Talib comes from a hard working middle class family. Masses of Israelis and Palestinians want to live together, it is there ugly Governments that prevent the unity. Imagine being a freedom loving Israeli or Palestinian and having to listen to the propaganda the far right throws at this.

Some Israelis and some Palestinians are criminals, they are among the ugliest people in the world. But most Israelis and most Palestinians are so beautiful for they want USA style freedom.
              I'm tired.

You're wrong.

I'm not going to type in a 2000+ word explanation of how, but you're still wrong.

End of discussion on this side.

Comment

• Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

I'm tired.

You're wrong.

I'm not going to type in a 2000+ word explanation of how, but you're still wrong.

End of discussion on this side.
                Thats ok partner. To each there own. You did not have to make that post, I think we get along. We have the freedom of speech to disagree. Maybe just note that Israeli Gov officals are a disgrace for allowing in Pastor Jeffress but not Omar or Talib or at least making a deal out of Omar or Talib coming, its totaly hypocrisy.

We as Americans should disagree with the Israeli gov. We are Americans, we are not Israelis or Palestinians of which btw many of these folks want a more liberal society.

George S Patton

Comment

Massena,

To each there own of course. Israel is not a democracy, Israel prevents interfaith marriage and segerates sexes on buses. Israel is not as free as Turkey. Long live Ataturk btw, what a great men to look to that is indeed even loved and admired in Israel(see the Ataturk forest in Israel). So praise God that people in Israel admire freedom loving men of history such as Ataturk. . . . .
                  Just this one item: Ataturk would likely find himself assassinated if he lived in today's Turkey -- Erdogan's Turkey. Can't hardly blame TAG for not wanting to be victimized by such an obvious time thief . . . .
                  I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

• Right now on CNN some Democrat is lying saying Israel is the most democratic country in the middle east, that Israel is a critical ally in a hot region...that is totally wrong. On CSPAN recently Americans called in about the Talib/Omar Israel Palestine situation..American after American called in to disagree with intolerant Governments of the middle east Israel and Muslim majority countries...So this is a case once again of American politicians some Democrats...that have no idea how the American people feel about the situation. Israel has got to become more liberal to get itself the title of a Democratic nation or the most free country in the middle east...

George S Patton

Comment

• Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

Just this one item: Ataturk would likely find himself assassinated if he lived in today's Turkey -- Erdogan's Turkey. Can't hardly blame TAG for not wanting to be victimized by such an obvious time thief . . . .
                      Not the case brother. Ataturk is still memorized on the day he died...all across Turkey people stand in silence on the day of Ataturks death. Every Nov 10th the vast majority of Turkish people stand silently in honor of the great Ataturk. I would say you read the wrong information or your getting the wrong information on this. Actually in Turkey criticizing Ataturk might get you jailed.

If Ataturk came back, by God Turkish people would be amazed.. I know countless Turks from working at an Islamic school..they love Ataturk.

Im on your side man.. The side of liberal Jews and Muslims.

George S Patton

Comment

Not the case brother. Ataturk is still memorized on the day he died...all across Turkey people stand in silence on the day of Ataturks death. Every Nov 10th the vast majority of Turkish people stand silently in honor of the great Ataturk. I would say you read the wrong information or your getting the wrong information on this. Actually in Turkey criticizing Ataturk might get you jailed.

If Ataturk came back, by God Turkish people would be amazed.. I know countless Turks from working at an Islamic school..they love Ataturk.
                        From where do you know these Turks? From Buffalo, Turkey? Most of the Turks I know -- and I know more than a few -- are frankly appalled at how affairs in the old country have developed. They're genuinely scared for Turkey's future. As for Ataturk, he'd be in Dutch with his fist sip of whiskey.
                        I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

• Folks this is what Americans have to say about Israel. Well btw in this video there is a Trump supporter whom said she was so upset at criticism of Trump that she threw her coffe mug at her TV, breaking the TV...38:00 mark but aside from that American after American calls in critical of the Israeli gov so its high time the Democrats and GOP actually represent the people like how Omar and Talib are trying. . Btw the Trump supporter lady said other things she clearly had a tough time dealing with disagreements and criticism of Trump the very man that called Rubio "Little Marco". How about civility as the way forward? Omar and Talib are civil because they unlike Trump do not say I think Judaism hates us, Trump once said I think Islam hates us. So TAG and Massena(hey you guys might agree on something ie Israel but hopefully you both change on that)lets keep it real. We should not go for the feigned outrage some democrats and GOP engage in when talking about Israel. Keep it real, Israeli and Palestinian Gov leadership uphold intolerant laws, which is wrong and is not accepted Thank God in the USA where we are truly free.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?463452...s-viewer-calls
                          Last edited by Stonewall_Jack; 21 Aug 19, 17:58.

George S Patton

Comment

From where do you know these Turks? From Buffalo, Turkey? Most of the Turks I know -- and I know more than a few -- are frankly appalled at how affairs in the old country have developed. They're genuinely scared for Turkey's future. As for Ataturk, he'd be in Dutch with his fist sip of whiskey.
                            Like how you know Turks now living in NYC, I know Turks now living in Buffalo. I can tell you that they admire Ataturk. And yes some of them dislike the modern Turkish Gov, but if one thing still unites Turks its that beautiful legacy of Ataturk.

George S Patton

Comment

The only Turk I ever saw in action was a PhD the company I worked for while in college hired. Endor Savagin, something like that. It was a company with about 30 - 40 employees and I was the technical / equipment maintenance guy. They did advanced materials and ceramics research and manufacturing. Great job for a college student. Paid on near union scale for skilled trades like I did ($15.80 in 1986 with a heath insurance plan, etc.) and didn't care when I was there, only that all the equipment ran.
                              Anyway, Endor came in and started with demands on his office. He didn't want the cheap stuff everybody else got. Then he found out the company had a Greek working for them Christos Keryoaku something like that. I was on the floor working on a thin film machine when Endor walked up to Christos who was about maybe ten feet away and told him. "You're fired! Get out! I hate Greeks." That cost the company a pretty penny when Christos sued for discrimination. Seems somebody told him all about how to do that...
                              Then Endor (I heard this from the production manager who was also a Navy reserve officer who knew me as I was a First Class in the reserve at the time) started a shouting match in front of a customer about how stupid Americans are...
                              After that, he got arrested. Seems he was going out with one of the lab techs from the company and she broke it off when he got violently physical. He then stalked her and later at a traffic light next to the U of A in front of dozens of witnesses he rammed her car and drug her out of it telling her that she was a "woman" and "had to do as she was told."
                              The company finally let that prick go. But not before they paid big for him being there and doing nothing useful.

Oh, he also would regularly tell people like me how he went to the University of Tokyo and was something special... Not that I cared and pretty much thought he was nothing but an idiot. Never did figure out exactly what he did that was productive for the company. Most of the other research and engineering types would discuss what they were doing and wanted with me because they wanted their equipment to work right or they wanted me to make some piece of gear for them.

Comment

• I am confused. I did a google search and found that the only marriages allowed in Israel are religious. In short, if you want to be married there is no civil ceremony. Israel does recognize ceremonies done in foreign countries. So all one needs is a quick flight to a foreign country and the State of Israel accepts it. Can this be done in Muslim countries?

Pruitt
                                Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X