Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Israel bars Talib and Omar from entry

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Israel bars Talib and Omar from entry

    Yep, Israel has denied Congresswomen Talib and Omar from entry into the country based on their support for the Palestinian led boycott Israel movement.


    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...cid=spartandhp

  • #2
    Proves Israel isn't open to any form of negotiations. It's always their way or the highway. Now, if only we could ban Mossad agents from entering the US. Or Israel lobbyist, etc.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

    The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
      Proves Israel isn't open to any form of negotiations. It's always their way or the highway. Now, if only we could ban Mossad agents from entering the US. Or Israel lobbyist, etc.
      And Netanyahu may very well be a criminal, but as long as he is a Trump supporter, Trump will be his 'friend' to the detriment of his own countrymen.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
        Proves Israel isn't open to any form of negotiations. It's always their way or the highway. Now, if only we could ban Mossad agents from entering the US. Or Israel lobbyist, etc.
        It doesn't prove that at all. It proves that Israel doesn't want those that openly express a desire to see the nation's end be it through peaceful political means or overt force to not be welcome into the country.
        As the article itself states, no meetings between Israeli government officials and these congresswomen were officially scheduled.

        Also, I'd prefer that the US first ban groups that support Islamic terrorists, like Hamas, which would include CAIR and the openly supporting of Muslim terrorism Muslim Student Association (MSA) on many US university campuses. Spies-- well every country has theirs even the US. That isn't going to end any time soon.

        Probably the most damning video of an MSA there is.



        "Hitler Youth week..."


        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
          Proves Israel isn't open to any form of negotiations. It's always their way or the highway. Now, if only we could ban Mossad agents from entering the US. Or Israel lobbyist, etc.
          No, just proves that Israel is smarter than we are. They have no reason to admit enemy sympathizers who openly support terrorism into their nation, no matter where they are from.

          And you seem confused...why would we ban Mossad agents, when Israel is our staunchest ally in the Middle East?

          China is an enemy and so is Russia, but their people are all over the place and that doesn't seem to bother you.
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

            As the article itself states, no meetings between Israeli government officials and these congresswomen were officially scheduled.
            I know. That's not what I meant. Israel banning those two is an indication that they're not open to any differing opinions. If you don't share their view of ethnically cleansing the Palestinian people, then you're barred from entering. That to me is obvious indication that they're not willing to negotiate. In addition to their history of not being willing to negotiate... When they do negotiate, they've always broken their agreement.
            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
            - Benjamin Franklin

            The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

              No, just proves that Israel is smarter than we are. They have no reason to admit enemy sympathizers who openly support terrorism into their nation, no matter where they are from.

              And you seem confused...why would we ban Mossad agents, when Israel is our staunchest ally in the Middle East?

              China is an enemy and so is Russia, but their people are all over the place and that doesn't seem to bother you.

              How is Israel our ally when the US wants to defeat terror and Israel supports terror?

              How is Israel our ally when their Mossad agents were seen dancing and celebrating on 9/11. Israel isn't our ally, they're your puppet master.
              "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
              - Benjamin Franklin

              The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

                I know. That's not what I meant. Israel banning those two is an indication that they're not open to any differing opinions. If you don't share their view of ethnically cleansing the Palestinian people, then you're barred from entering. That to me is obvious indication that they're not willing to negotiate. In addition to their history of not being willing to negotiate... When they do negotiate, they've always broken their agreement.
                Hardly. I see it as they are barring people who advocate for the destruction of their nation from being allowed to enter. The BDS movement, by its actions supports Palestinian terrorist groups like Hamas. Hamas is clearly an enemy of Israel. Israel says "No entry" to those that support their enemies. That's reasonable.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post


                  How is Israel our ally when the US wants to defeat terror and Israel supports terror?
                  Question... What terror(ists) does Israel support? I'm curious to read your view on that.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    No, the question is 'why did Trump support Netanyahu on this?'

                    Israel can restrict travel to their country no matter who it is.

                    Why did Trump support Netanyahu on this?-because they are his political opponents.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

                      I know. That's not what I meant. Israel banning those two is an indication that they're not open to any differing opinions. If you don't share their view of ethnically cleansing the Palestinian people, then you're barred from entering. That to me is obvious indication that they're not willing to negotiate. In addition to their history of not being willing to negotiate... When they do negotiate, they've always broken their agreement.
                      Palestinians firing rockets into Israel in violation of peace agreements don't register with you?
                      Palestinians and their supporters(including neighboring nations) advocating and attempting "ethnic cleansing" of Jews and elimination of the state of Israel since 1948 doesn't register with you?

                      Israel has usually been the first to negotiate, but when dealing with people whose only position is your extinction, their are limits to what can be negotiated. Neither of these two LW loonies represent anything or anyone other than their proclaimed anti-Jew and anti-Israel positions and totally understandable that Israel would decline to have them visit. Little different than many Islamist nations refusing to allow Christian missionaries to enter their nations and begin preaching Christ and the New Testament.

                      FWIW, Islamic Jihad and the former NSDAP shared much in their ideologies and agendas.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Massena View Post
                        No, the question is 'why did Trump support Netanyahu on this?'

                        Israel can restrict travel to their country no matter who it is.

                        Why did Trump support Netanyahu on this?-because they are his political opponents.
                        They are also ideological opponents to what the USA was founded on and stands for.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Ilhan Omar while attending college at North Dakota State University joined the Muslim Student's Association. The MSA openly supports Palestinian terrorism and the destruction of the state of Israel. She was later a member of the advisory board for CAIR in Minnesota.

                          https://www.discoverthenetworks.org/...ls/ilhan-omar/

                          So, in her case Israel has every reason to want to ban a supporter of terrorism against Israel from entry into the country.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                            Ilhan Omar while attending college at North Dakota State University joined the Muslim Student's Association. The MSA openly supports Palestinian terrorism and the destruction of the state of Israel. She was later a member of the advisory board for CAIR in Minnesota.

                            https://www.discoverthenetworks.org/...ls/ilhan-omar/

                            So, in her case Israel has every reason to want to ban a supporter of terrorism against Israel from entry into the country.


                            Folks, the fact is that Omar and Tlaib were looking to cause trouble. Their itinerary indicated NO meetings with ANY Israeli officials ... not even with Arab List MK's. They aren't interested in the Israeli point of view, they've already picked their side.

                            Also, it's Israeli policy to deny visas to someone who supports BDS.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

                              Question... What terror(ists) does Israel support? I'm curious to read your view on that.
                              That is somewhat of a leading question, TAG. One mans' terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.
                              Hamas is seen in Gaza as 'the last and only hope, flawed as it is..."

                              Since Hamas IS a perpetual state at present and since the dream of merging Israel into a 'dream of Palestine' ain't gonna happen, the only logical question is how to convince Egypt to lease or yield a portion of the Sinai to Gaza.
                              https://forecast.israelinfo.co.il/kineret shows that intrinsic water supply is stretched.
                              The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X