Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Millenials, gotta love them...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Millenials, gotta love them...

    A 22 year old millennial gets a new BMW for his birthday and doesn't like the model his parents chose. She, he, zie, pushes it into a river... There was a time when only a vacuous dilatant would do this, but a guy? What kind of manholes are we raising?

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/vira...cid=spartandhp

  • #2
    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    A 22 year old millennial gets a new BMW for his birthday and doesn't like the model his parents chose. She, he, zie, pushes it into a river... There was a time when only a vacuous dilatant would do this, but a guy? What kind of manholes are we raising?

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/vira...cid=spartandhp
    Stuff that happens in India is surely ripe for thread creation. Maybe you didn't read the story.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      What kind of manholes are we raising?
      The exact kind that'll eventually bring this nation down.

      The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post

        The exact kind that'll eventually bring this nation down.
        Indian people wrecking cars?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Jutland View Post

          Indian people wrecking cars?
          2 people didn't read the story. Nowhere does it mention 'millenials' either. Methinks we got a RW story spinning it to sound like it's Americans and to demonize those evil liberal millenial snowlfakes living in the basement. Another attack by RW media on democrats.

          Last edited by inevtiab1e; 15 Aug 19, 10:22.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Jutland View Post

            Indian people wrecking cars?
            That too.
            The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
              A 22 year old millennial gets a new BMW for his birthday and doesn't like the model his parents chose. She, he, zie, pushes it into a river... There was a time when only a vacuous dilatant would do this, but a guy? What kind of manholes are we raising?

              https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/vira...cid=spartandhp
              It would appear that the parents also have "mental health issues". The spoiled little brat is just suffering from "affluenza".
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post

                2 people didn't read the story. Nowhere does it mention 'millenials' either. Methinks we got a RW story spinning it to sound like it's Americans and to demonize those evil liberal millenial snowlfakes living in the basement. Another attack by RW media on democrats.
                A 22 y/o is a millenial by defintion. Or a snowflake..or just a flake, period.
                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

                  A 22 y/o is a millenial by defintion. Or a snowflake..or just a flake, period.
                  Why would a person need to insert "millennial" into the conversation to begin with. Why not just say 22yr old?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
                    Why would a person need to insert "millennial" into the conversation to begin with. Why not just say 22yr old?
                    Because they've become a "thing." That is, they are part of the social conversation today, not to mention a comedy trope...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Did his parents admonish him with,

                      "Don't you know that there are poor unfortunate kids in Africa dying for a ride" ?
                      ScenShare Guidelines:

                      1) Enjoy creating it
                      2) Enjoy playing it
                      3) Enjoy sharing it
                      4) Enjoy helping others create them

                      The PlayersDB - The Harpoon Community's #1 Choice.

                      FAQ http://www.harplonkhq.com/Harpoon/Fr...dQuestions.htm

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

                        Because they've become a "thing." That is, they are part of the social conversation today, not to mention a comedy trope...

                        But millennials have been demonized by RW media for years now. Anytime you hear RW mention millenials, expect it to be something degrading them all.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
                          But millennials have been demonized by RW media for years now. Anytime you hear RW mention millenials, expect it to be something degrading them all.
                          No, millennials have become a running joke.









                          https://www.facebook.com/colbertlate...7746013936080/

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
                            Why would a person need to insert "millennial" into the conversation to begin with. Why not just say 22yr old?
                            He did, and you questioned it, remember?
                            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Herman Hum View Post
                              Did his parents admonish him with,

                              "Don't you know that there are poor unfortunate kids in Africa dying for a ride" ?
                              Nah, they told him they wouldn't pay for him to use Uber or Lyft instead... After all, isn't it obvious that having to drive himself was beneath him...?

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X