This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democrats issue threat to the US Supreme Court

Reaching way back to their bag of shenanigans the democrats are now threatening to pack the US Supreme Court, as FDR leaned over 80 years ago , it is unconstitutional but history be damned full speed ahead.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sen...-restructuring
    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
    Reaching way back to their bag of shenanigans the democrats are now threatening to pack the US Supreme Court, as FDR leaned over 80 years ago , it is unconstitutional but history be damned full speed ahead.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sen...-restructuring
    Absolutely nothing they won't stoop to.

At the risk of invoking Godwin's Law, now I know what Germany in the 30's must have felt like.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Absolutely nothing they won't stoop to.

At the risk of invoking Godwin's Law, now I know what Germany in the 30's must have felt like.
      From Fox News? You've got to be kidding. That's the same network that brings the likes of Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity among other right wing fanatics.
      We are not now that strength which in old days
      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
      Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
      To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/f...pack-the-court
        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
        - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

From Fox News? You've got to be kidding. That's the same network that brings the likes of Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity among other right wing fanatics.
          And what did Fox News report that didn't happen in the Senate a few days ago?
          Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post

And what did Fox News report that didn't happen in the Senate a few days ago?
            Fox shapes stories so the reader is left more disinformed. To Foxers, this will look like "DemocRATs want to infiltrate and ignore the rule of law to stack the SCOTUS!!!"

You see, with Fox and radical RW media they'll report a story in a way to leave the audience thinking something else is happening.

It looks like their argument is in according with the constutition and the separation of powers.

https://www.whitehouse.senate.gov/im...s%20FINAL).pdf

Comment

The story is true, attack the source if you want to deflect, or you can pony up and address the story.
              Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.

Comment

The story is true, attack the source if you want to deflect, or you can pony up and address the story.
                Exactly!

Comment

The guy that is always using the conspiracy central network as a source should be ignored.
                  We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post

The guy that is always using the conspiracy central network as a source should be ignored.
                    Absolutely, CNN, the honest Truth, no embellishments or agenda, Fox News, (unabashedly right leaning) outright lies.
                    Last edited by Trung Si; 15 Aug 19, 11:04.

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post

Absolutely, CNN, the honest Truth, no embellishments or agenda, Fox News, (unabashedly right leaning) outright lies.
                      Address the story. Fact, there are democrats who are promoting loading the supreme court with more than nine members.
                      FDR tried that and it was shot down as unconstitutional.
                      Face it, they are butt hurt and are throwing a temper tantrum.

Comment

Address the story. Fact, there are democrats who are promoting loading the supreme court with more than nine members.
                        FDR tried that and it was shot down as unconstitutional.
                        Face it, they are butt hurt and are throwing a temper tantrum.
                        I agree, even if no one on this forum will admit it, but they know it!

Comment

From CNN

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/27/polit...gop/index.html

Comment

More from the sainted CNN

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/31/polit...ics/index.html

Comment

CNN is much more reliable than Fox. The latter is in Trump's pocket which is a disqualifier.
                              We are not now that strength which in old days
                              Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                              Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                              To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X