• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slick_miester
    replied
    Originally posted by marktwain View Post

Or eating 'Umble Pie!
    Would be funny though to watch him chow down on a spotted d*ck.

Rimshot

Leave a comment:

• marktwain
    replied
    Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

Looks like he needs more fiber . . . .
    Or eating 'Umble Pie!

Leave a comment:

• marktwain
    replied
    Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

In his words, black people aren't real Americans, which is funny coming from a Canadian.
    I suspect that the Wendigo's been biting some folk in Ontario, again......

Leave a comment:

• slick_miester
    replied
    Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

Looks like he needs more fiber . . . .

Leave a comment:

• TactiKill J.
    replied
    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Question: What does a "White Nationalist" look like?

Leave a comment:

• Tuebor
    replied
    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    e

Walmart: Americans newest mental health institution.
    My sister is an assistant store manager for Walmart. She would agree with you.

Leave a comment:

• Tuebor
    replied
    Originally posted by Nichols View Post

His description; "He was around 30 years old, white male. Nice - I mean, a pleasant looking guy and everything...no, no, no, political signs - it was just the image of it"
    I'm so disappointed. I am 52, rotund around the middle, perhaps not so pleasant looking, and tend to where my "Battery" hat (Civil War gun club...for the lack of a better term). I guess that makes does not make me a "White Nationalist."

Tuebor

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
    Nah, none of those people look like white nationalists (alt-righters)
    So, what do they look like without overt political attire or accoutrements? You seem to imply in your response you can tell a White Nationalist when you see one.

Leave a comment:

• inevtiab1e
    replied
    Question: What does a "White Nationalist" look like? After all, in the OP attached video the guy says that's why he asked the question to the clerk. Obviously, he knows what a White Nationalist looks like. I'd like to know what one looks like too-- for future reference...

Is this a White Nationalist?

Or this guy?

Maybe these people?

Nah, none of those people look like white nationalists (alt-righters)

Leave a comment:

• slick_miester
    replied
    Originally posted by Nichols View Post

His description; "He was around 30 years old, white male. Nice - I mean, a pleasant looking guy and everything...no, no, no, political signs - it was just the image of it"
    Maybe this guy was a white nationalist:

Leave a comment:

• Nichols
    replied
    Question: What does a "White Nationalist" look like? After all, in the OP attached video the guy says that's why he asked the question to the clerk. Obviously, he knows what a White Nationalist looks like. I'd like to know what one looks like too-- for future reference...

Leave a comment:

• slick_miester
    replied
    I'm willing to guess that a white nationalist probably does NOT look like Flavor Flav . . . .

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied

Is this a White Nationalist?

Or this guy?

Maybe these people?

Last edited by T. A. Gardner; 14 Aug 19, 13:21.

Leave a comment:

• slick_miester
    replied
    Not according to experts. It's a nice fantasy tho.
    Say what? Are you suggesting that mere legal ownership of a firearm renders one substantially more prone to criminality?

I'll note your ongoing obsession with black people.
    Not that I'm defending that guy (to be frank, I don't think very highly of him at all) and maybe I missed it, but where in this thread did he disparage African-Americans, or insinuate that they're not "real" Americans?

Leave a comment:

• Nichols
    replied
    Wait....why are you using social media for information and why would you choose to listen to anything PragerU tells you? These are far-right radical outlets you know?

Houston, we have a problem
    It is a video recording of a guy explaining how he stereotypes people. There are no opinions stated by social media or PragerU.

This is just an example of another middle age left wing nut making his thoughts known to the world.

He lives with his mom while he figures out his next stage in life. He went to Wal-Mart to buy her a hairdryer, saw a white man buying a gun and claimed the guy is a white nationalist.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X