White Nationalist Looking Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Nationalist Looking Guy

This guy is a few cards short of a full deck. Asking the Wal-Mart guy if he has a gun that can kill 200 people.

https://www.facebook.com/12722591065...4381524604688/
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

What Bugs would say, "what a Moroon"!
    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
      This guy is a few cards short of a full deck. Asking the Wal-Mart guy if he has a gun that can kill 200 people.

https://www.facebook.com/12722591065...4381524604688/
      e

Walmart: Americans newest mental health institution.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
        What Bugs would say, "what a Moroon"!
        He should have just bought his mom the hairdryer and returned to her house.
        "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Wait....why are you using social media for information and why would you choose to listen to anything PragerU tells you? These are far-right radical outlets you know?

Houston, we have a problem

Comment

In the US Id be more worried if I saw a ghetto boy or a member of the religion of peace buying guns the odds of them using a weapon to kill is much,much higher.

9F863E78-247E-4E19-B889-B707BE4D0AFC.png

Comment

Originally posted by Snowshoveler View Post
              In the US Id be more worried if I saw a ghetto boy or a member of the religion of peace buying guns the odds of them using a weapon to kill is much,much higher.

9F863E78-247E-4E19-B889-B707BE4D0AFC.png
              Not according to experts. It's a nice fantasy tho.

I'll note your ongoing obsession with black people.

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post

In his words, black people aren't real Americans, which is funny coming from a Canadian.
                "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Wait....why are you using social media for information and why would you choose to listen to anything PragerU tells you? These are far-right radical outlets you know?

Houston, we have a problem
                  It is a video recording of a guy explaining how he stereotypes people. There are no opinions stated by social media or PragerU.

This is just an example of another middle age left wing nut making his thoughts known to the world.

He lives with his mom while he figures out his next stage in life. He went to Wal-Mart to buy her a hairdryer, saw a white man buying a gun and claimed the guy is a white nationalist.

Comment

Say what? Are you suggesting that mere legal ownership of a firearm renders one substantially more prone to criminality?

Not that I'm defending that guy (to be frank, I don't think very highly of him at all) and maybe I missed it, but where in this thread did he disparage African-Americans, or insinuate that they're not "real" Americans?
                    I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Question: What does a "White Nationalist" look like? After all, in the OP attached video the guy says that's why he asked the question to the clerk. Obviously, he knows what a White Nationalist looks like. I'd like to know what one looks like too-- for future reference...

Is this a White Nationalist?

Or this guy?

Maybe these people?

Last edited by T. A. Gardner; 14 Aug 19, 13:21.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                        Question: What does a "White Nationalist" look like? After all, in the OP attached video the guy says that's why he asked the question to the clerk. Obviously, he knows what a White Nationalist looks like. I'd like to know what one looks like too-- for future reference...
                        I'm willing to guess that a white nationalist probably does NOT look like Flavor Flav . . . .

Comment

His description; "He was around 30 years old, white male. Nice - I mean, a pleasant looking guy and everything...no, no, no, political signs - it was just the image of it"

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

His description; "He was around 30 years old, white male. Nice - I mean, a pleasant looking guy and everything...no, no, no, political signs - it was just the image of it"
                            Maybe this guy was a white nationalist:

Comment

Is this a White Nationalist?

Or this guy?

Maybe these people?

Nah, none of those people look like white nationalists (alt-righters)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X