Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is with Americans having the flag with the blue line?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics...to-be-american

Patriotism is dropping pretty significantly. If they want to show that they're proud despite all the ills of this country, let them. There's no harm in my opinion.
    When did anyone need permission to be patriotic?
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

and who is "he".
      Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

OMG are you lost. He fixes nothing he only Exacerbate problems. He is nothing but a cancer among us.
      I'm only "lost" from your point of view. From my POV every thing s fine. And who is the "he" you are referring to?

Comment

A post from TactiKill J. directed at another poster and a now unnecessary response to it were removed.

Please address the post and not the poster.

Thank you
        ACG Staff

Comment

It really doesn't matter what kind of American flag someone displays. The only thing that represents is one's personal opinion of what's important to them. If you're offended by someone's personal opinion then perhaps you need to re-examine your own opinion as to why you think yours is more important.
          ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
          IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            People always have, and always will, make money selling topical current events stuff, whether bumper stickers, MAGA hats, lawn signs, T-shirts or key chains. We Americans are famous for it.

Frankly, I don;t like it any more than you do but we're stuck with it. Kind of like the weather.
            The man knows his history.

And let's not forget the real high point:

That last one can be purchased from The Velvet Store.

I mean, we'll buy anything.
            I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by CarpeDiem View Post
              A post from TactiKill J. directed at another poster and a now unnecessary response to it were removed.

Please address the post and not the poster.

Thank you
              ACG Staff
              Sorry, CD...hard to keep track of who is talking to whom sometimes.

Comment

Instead, every day we see public demonstrations by those who do't.
                Smells like a conspiracy theory.
                Can't blame Trump, though. This all started on Obama's watch. Trump is only guilty of trying to somehow fix it.
                What started happening on Obama's watch? Smells like another conspiracy theory void of context/evidence.

To me, the blue flag represents "Blue Lives Matter." Which is common sense because all lives matter. The Black Lives Matter movement prompted the Blue Lives Matter movement.

The foundation of the Blue Lives motives were based on fear/ignorance

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
                  Smells like a conspiracy theory.

What started happening on Obama's watch? Smells like another conspiracy theory void of context/evidence.

To me, the blue flag represents "Blue Lives Matter." Which is common sense because all lives matter. The Black Lives Matter movement prompted the Blue Lives Matter movement.

The foundation of the Blue Lives motives were based on fear/ignorance
                  See previous discussion.

Disagree entirely. All lives matter, and cops lives definitely matter, as does the First Amendment, which means bumper stickers, MAGA hats and all the rest...even signs for Democrats!

Comment

See previous discussion.

Disagree entirely. All lives matter, and cops lives definitely matter, as does the First Amendment, which means bumper stickers, MAGA hats and all the rest...even signs for Democrats!
                    Everyone knows all lives matter. Black Lives Matter came first then the others popped up from the right. The people on the right didn't understand what BLM was about. (RW media did the usual propaganda stream on BLM, so audience is disinformed)
                    The right are reactionary when they feel left out. Another example is the 'straight pride parade.'

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X