Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paranoia in the White House?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Paranoia in the White House?

    https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/12/polit...ein/index.html

    'It is no longer surprising when President Donald Trump fuels a conspiracy theory online, as he did over the weekend with regard to the apparent suicide of multimillionaire financier and accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein.

    'This is the man who built a political career by fanning the fringe of American politics with fevered insinuations or allegations, including, but not limited to the baseless theories that:
    • Barack Obama wasn't born in the US
    • A rival's father was in on the John F. Kennedy assassination
    • The 2016 presidential election was rigged against him even though he won
    • Millions voted illegally for Hillary Clinton
    • The US government spied on his campaign
    • There's a deep state of bureaucrats organized against him
    • The special counsel appointed by his Justice Department was actually a witch hunt organized by Democrats'


    'He's done a bang-up job on Twitter using the term "fake news" as a weapon against media organizations that deal in reporting and fact. And the ultimate irony is that he so often misleads his followers with fiction.'
    'His latest trip into fantasy comes after the death of Epstein in a federal jail cell in New York.'
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

  • #2
    What a useless Op ed hit piece that was. I want my three minutes reading it back.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      What a useless Op ed hit piece that was. I want my three minutes reading it back.
      Only useless to Trump supporters. The rest of the country sees what's going on. Good luck in 2020, you're gonna need it.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Massena View Post
        https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/12/polit...ein/index.html

        'It is no longer surprising when President Donald Trump fuels a conspiracy theory online, as he did over the weekend with regard to the apparent suicide of multimillionaire financier and accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein.

        'This is the man who built a political career by fanning the fringe of American politics with fevered insinuations or allegations, including, but not limited to the baseless theories that:
        • Barack Obama wasn't born in the US
        • A rival's father was in on the John F. Kennedy assassination
        • The 2016 presidential election was rigged against him even though he won
        • Millions voted illegally for Hillary Clinton
        • The US government spied on his campaign
        • There's a deep state of bureaucrats organized against him
        • The special counsel appointed by his Justice Department was actually a witch hunt organized by Democrats'


        'He's done a bang-up job on Twitter using the term "fake news" as a weapon against media organizations that deal in reporting and fact. And the ultimate irony is that he so often misleads his followers with fiction.'
        'His latest trip into fantasy comes after the death of Epstein in a federal jail cell in New York.'
        You have to forgive the first point, Mr. Kiley. Not everyone is aware that the Kingdom of Hawaii was amalgamated into the United States of America.
        The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
          Only useless to Trump supporters. The rest of the country sees what's going on. Good luck in 2020, you're gonna need it.
          I think you meant to say only useful to those with TDS. The rest of the country could care less. And, it's the Democrats that need good luck and a candidate they currently don't have running for President...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by marktwain View Post
            You have to forgive the first point, Mr. Kiley. Not everyone is aware that the Kingdom of Hawaii was amalgamated into the United States of America.
            I guess you're right on that point.
            We are not now that strength which in old days
            Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
            Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
            To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

              I think you meant to say only useful to those with TDS. The rest of the country could care less. And, it's the Democrats that need good luck and a candidate they currently don't have running for President...
              TDS is justified. Perhaps the big baby should stop giving Americans reasons to criticize his poor judgement ?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post

                TDS is justified. Perhaps the big baby should stop giving Americans reasons to criticize his poor judgement ?
                With regards to Trump himself, the term 'TDS' should actually be 'Trump Deficiency Syndrome' because Trump, in an old Scottish phrase, is a 'n'a sufficient man.'
                We are not now that strength which in old days
                Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post

                  TDS is justified. Perhaps the big baby should stop giving Americans reasons to criticize his poor judgement ?
                  Perhaps you should recognize an internet troll when you see one... Trump's one. There are others... hint, hint.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    TDS is a mental disorder that turns people into mad raving confused feeble loon conspiracy fruitcakes.
                    Itís going to take at least a decade to settle down a bunch of psychiatric trauma cases before they can be remotely trusted to govern again.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      'TDS' is a made up 'mental disorder' that is used to denigrate people who don't support Trump and his idiocies, prejudices, and conspiracy theories.

                      https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/trum...ment-syndrome/
                      'It's not an affliction you'll find in any medical textbook. A quick scan of the right-wing corners of the internet shows that the term is used to describe liberal outbursts throughout Trump's presidency.'

                      In short, it was invented by Trump's supporters to combat any criticism, logical or otherwise, of Trump. It is nonsense and rather stupid.
                      We are not now that strength which in old days
                      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                      Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                      To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

                        Perhaps you should recognize an internet troll when you see one... Trump's one. There are others... hint, hint.
                        Trump isn't a troll, he's a moron. To be a good troll you have to be smart/intelligent.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Massena View Post
                          'TDS' is a made up 'mental disorder' that is used to denigrate people who don't support Trump and his idiocies, prejudices, and conspiracy theories.

                          https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/trum...ment-syndrome/
                          'It's not an affliction you'll find in any medical textbook. A quick scan of the right-wing corners of the internet shows that the term is used to describe liberal outbursts throughout Trump's presidency.'

                          In short, it was invented by Trump's supporters to combat any criticism, logical or otherwise, of Trump. It is nonsense and rather stupid.
                          Some psychologists beg to differ with you.

                          https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...ntal-condition

                          If psychologists are treating it and making money from those patients, then it's real enough.

                          https://headlinehealth.com/psychiatr...ment-syndrome/

                          In fact, the APA has warned it's members to stop making up $h!+ about Trump being mentally ill because it feeds into the image of them being affected by TDS.

                          https://nightwind777.blogspot.com/20...-syndrome.html

                          So, it's real enough that the psychiatric community has taken notice and is commenting on it.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            We are not now that strength which in old days
                            Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                            Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                            To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Massena View Post
                              Is that a symptom of TDS...?

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X