Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump is Unhappy

Poor Baby

Trump is the author of his own misfortune. What goes around, comes around.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

'President Trump considers himself a branding wizard, but he is vexed by a branding crisis of his own: how to shed the label of “racist.”'

'As the campaign takes shape about 15 months before voters render a verdict on his presidency, Trump’s Democratic challengers are marking him a racist, and a few have gone so far as to designate the president a white supremacist.'

'Throughout his career as a real estate magnate, a celebrity provocateur and a politician, Trump has recoiled from being called the r-word, even though some of his actions and words have been plainly racist.'
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

We all know that Trump is a Racist, a Misogynist, a Xenophobe and now we find out that he is a Terrorist also.

And now to our horror we find out that he is a White Supremacist as well, NEXT?
    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Ever see him without his hairpiece?

Pruitt
      Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

I can accept this philosophically.
        Indyref2 - still, "Yes."

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
          Ever see him without his hairpiece?

Pruitt
          He's sporting and Afro under that?

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
            As the campaign takes shape about 15 months before voters render a verdict on his presidency, Trump’s Democratic challengers are marking him a racist, and a few have gone so far as to designate the president a white supremacist.'
            The democrats don't have a platform to run on. Naturally they will claim Trump is a racist and the MSM will lie about that also.

Here's some facts:

https://humanevents.com/2019/08/01/d...GaJAd5fn?amp=1
            "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

The democrats don't have a platform to run on. Naturally they will claim Trump is a racist and the MSM will lie about that also.
              At least not one that will appeal to about 80% of Americans.

Government run healthcare with no personal choices-- Like Medicaid for all
              Gun control
              Rampant environmentalism that wrecks the economy like the New Green Deal
              Higher taxes on everybody
              Open borders
              Racist demonization of Whites
              More regulation and government bureaucracy
              More welfare and unemployment

What's not to love? The Democrat platform is a train wreck and people won't vote for it. They'll vote for The Troll. Most people won't give a rat's @$$ he's a world class jerk and internet troll. They'll vote against the economic train wreck the Democrats want to put in place. As Bill Clinton's campaign manager James Cavell once said "It's the economy stupid!" And, nobody short of an oblivious idiot can say that the US economy at the moment is red hot and doing great.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X