Trump Will Eventuall Turn On You...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
    Well, when your favorite media is radical RW conspiracy nonsense, then I can't blame you for your viewpoint on Hillary. That's how propaganda works.

Just for giggles, I wonder how many Russian sponsored stories you bought into concerning Hillary. Methinks a ton!

There are a whole lot of baseless assumptions in your post aren't there? Relying on facts is a whole lot cooler. Try it some time.

Of course, if you are telling me Comey's statements about hillary are "russian sponsored stories" then you have a point.
    Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post

There are a whole lot of baseless assumptions in your post aren't there? Relying on facts is a whole lot cooler. Try it some time.

Of course, if you are telling me Comey's statements about hillary are "russian sponsored stories" then you have a point.
      Baseless assumptions?

So you don't like RW media, you're a MSNBC watcher? Gotcha
      Facts? Is the above true?
      I didn't say Comey's statements are russian sponsored stories, I said a lot of the conspiracy theories and propaganda came from Russian sources disguised as Americans. I wonder how many you believed?

I'm curious though, what did Comey say about Hillary?

Comment

Baseless assumptions?

So you don't like RW media, you're a MSNBC watcher? Gotcha
        Facts? Is the above true?
        I didn't say Comey's statements are russian sponsored stories, I said a lot of the conspiracy theories and propaganda came from Russian sources disguised as Americans. I wonder how many you believed?

I'm curious though, what did Comey say about Hillary?

Weird how you are trying so hard to make me the focus of your defense of hillary. Also weird that you keep attacking my alleged sources of information without knowing what they are or even how they might be wrong. It is almost as if you are making up crap on the fly.

Comey said on 7/5/16

The FBI also discovered several thousand work-related e-mails that were not in the group of 30,000 that were returned by Secretary Clinton to State in 2014.

Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.

None of these e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Government—or even with a commercial service like Gmail.

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/pr...-e-mail-system

While my distrust of hillary long predates Comey's statements, what he said is enough to satisfy my point.

You will note that I cited to the FBI. But feel free to keep attacking me for reliance on sources that I have not used or mentioned or you can even identify.

Anyway, what comey said under the law and what you want to believe he said are 2 different things.
        I will even give you a hint.
        Comey makes it clear hillary violated the law.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Weird how you are trying so hard to make me the focus of your defense of hillary. Also weird that you keep attacking my alleged sources of information without knowing what they are or even how they might be wrong. It is almost as if you are making up crap on the fly.
          I'm in the middle class so I will gravitate towards a party that supports middle class policy. Regardless of the person.
          My fascination with all this "I hate Hillary" stuff is because most of the time people believe lies. And they'll continue believing the lie after you show that the conspiracy theory is debunked.

It's a severe case of OCDS. (Obama-Clinton Derangement Syndrome)

Comey said on 7/5/16

The FBI also discovered several thousand work-related e-mails that were not in the group of 30,000 that were returned by Secretary Clinton to State in 2014.

Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.

None of these e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Government—or even with a commercial service like Gmail.

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/pr...-e-mail-system
          And? What crime was committed? It's OK for the current admin to use private servers for business-related content?
          It even says in your quote, "No clear evidence Clinton or colleagues intended to violate laws."

Read that again, with these sort of issues, you have to show intent. Kinda like how Mueller had a ton of evidence to assume the Trump campaign conspired with Russia. There wasn't enough clear evidence to show intent to conspire.
          While my distrust of hillary long predates Comey's statements, what he said is enough to satisfy my point.
          Of course it does, you're a fan of RW media. They've been trying to take down the Clintons for decades. But they've been successful at smearing their name with phony scandals and nothing burgers.
          You will note that I cited to the FBI. But feel free to keep attacking me for reliance on sources that I have not used or mentioned or you can even identify.
          That's not a crime.
          Anyway, what comey said under the law and what you want to believe he said are 2 different things.
          I will even give you a hint.
          Comey makes it clear hillary violated the law.
          He did? Which part was it?

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

On crazy gun owners.
            Which would include yourself and most other conservatives. So are you ok with your gun rights being stripped by Trump?
            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
            - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

Which would include yourself and most other conservatives. So are you ok with your gun rights being stripped by Trump?
              Most conservatives are crazy? Do you have something to back that up or are you pre-judging most conservatives?
              "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

I'm in the middle class so I will gravitate towards a party that supports middle class policy. Regardless of the person.
                My fascination with all this "I hate Hillary" stuff is because most of the time people believe lies. And they'll continue believing the lie after you show that the conspiracy theory is debunked.

It's a severe case of OCDS. (Obama-Clinton Derangement Syndrome)

And? What crime was committed? It's OK for the current admin to use private servers for business-related content?
                It even says in your quote, "No clear evidence Clinton or colleagues intended to violate laws."

Read that again, with these sort of issues, you have to show intent. Kinda like how Mueller had a ton of evidence to assume the Trump campaign conspired with Russia. There wasn't enough clear evidence to show intent to conspire.

Of course it does, you're a fan of RW media. They've been trying to take down the Clintons for decades. But they've been successful at smearing their name with phony scandals and nothing burgers.

That's not a crime.

He did? Which part was it?

You know nothing of where I get my information, but you are certain it is biased. Your prejudices aren't serving you well.

As for the violation of the law by hillary, you did as I expected and pretended that "intent" was an element of the crime in question. It is not. The standard is gross negligence. Not an intentional act.

Comey even said so in his statement:
                Our investigation looked at whether there is evidence classified information was improperly stored or transmitted on that personal system, in violation of a federal statute making it a felony to mishandle classified information either intentionally or in a grossly negligent way, or a second statute making it a misdemeanor to knowingly remove classified information from appropriate systems or storage facilities.

Comey said "extremely careless" handling of the classified information.
                That equates to "gross negligence". Sorry that is how the law operates.
                Next, he said that Hillary retained in her possession thousands of emails. None of them belonged to her, all of them were property of the government and yet she exercised complete control of them after she left the job. That is also a violation of the law.

So, who needs RW media when Comey tells me there is evidence supporting her guilt of a crime and the only reason she isn't prosecuted (which wasn't his decision) is that she is being held to a different standard than anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

Most conservatives are crazy? Do you have something to back that up or are you pre-judging most conservatives?
                  Quid Pro Quo: There is enough denigration of liberals and Democrats on this forum, so a little going the other way can't hurt. It can even things out just a little bit.
                  We are not now that strength which in old days
                  Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                  Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                  To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

An excellent article on Scaramucci and Trump:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/12/polit...020/index.html

'Scaramucci is entitled to his own opinion. But not his own facts. And the facts simply do not line up with the idea that Trump's rhetoric is getting worse or more divisive -- particularly of late. The facts suggest that Trump has always been exactly the person he is today. There's no meaningful change -- for the better or the worse -- in his behavior. Trump is, quite simply, just being Trump.'

'Consider this: Two years ago today, white nationalist marchers in Charlottesville, Virginia, created a riot that left a woman -- Heather Heyer -- dead. In the wake of that incident, Trump blamed "both sides" -- the white supremacists and those who organized a counter-protest to them -- for Heyer's death.'

'"You had a group on one side that was bad and you had a group on the other side that was also very violent. Nobody wants to say it, but I will say it right now," Trump said at the time.'

'Not enough for you? How about these:

* Trump attacked a Gold Star family that spoke at the Democratic National Convention in 2016

* Trump mocked and impersonated a disabled New York Times reporter

* Trump said Mexico was purposely sending rapists and criminals to the United States

* In an audio recording of an "Access Hollywood" interview, Trump made a series of misogynistic comments about women

* Trump said the late Sen. John McCain wasn't a war hero because he had been captured by the North Vietnamese

* Trump said that there was "blood coming out of her wherever" in reference to then-Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly's treatment of him in a 2015 debate

* Trump said an American-born judge of Mexican descent had a conflict of interest in a case related to Trump University because the President had pushed for a wall to be built on our southern border.

* Trump alleged, without proof, that 3 to 5 million illegal votes had been cast in the 2016 election'

'There's more. So much more. But you get the idea.'

'What Scaramucci is doing is trying to soothe his own conscience. Trump wasn't always this bad! Therefore, supporting him for as long as I did was OK! Something has changed now! Something big!'
                    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

More on the subject:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/12/opini...lon/index.html

'The Conspiracy Theorist-in-Chief is at it again.

'I'm speaking, of course, about President Donald Trump's decision to retweet a baseless conspiracy theory about the suicide of Jeffrey Epstein.

'I'm not going to repeat the tweet because it's pure nonsense. But suffice it to say that the President is giving the imprimatur of the Oval Office to someone who suggests that Trump's past political rivals, the Clintons, could be behind Epstein's fate.'

'As normalized as he's made this kind of insanity, we must all again confront the fact that the President of the United States is fomenting hate, and division, and disinformation.''This appears to be less about strategy and more about impulse. Donald Trump has promoted conspiracy theories before, most notably beginning his political career by pumping up the racist birther conspiracy theory about Barack Obama in 2011.'
                      'During the 2016 campaign, he baselessly suggested that the father of his primary rival, Sen. Ted Cruz, was somehow involved in the assassination of JFK. This didn't stop Cruz from sucking up to Trump after the election.'

'This time, however, the President's conspiracy theory comes less than two weeks after a news report revealed an FBI intelligence bulletin from the bureau's Phoenix, Arizona office (and obtained by Yahoo News) warning that "conspiracy theory-driven domestic extremists" should be considered as potential terrorist threats.'

Comment

Trump 'buddies':

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/13/opini...ala/index.html

'Some politicians are great one-on-one but cannot project warmth to a crowd. "If he/she could just meet every voter, they'd get 100% of the vote," their staffers say to anyone who'll listen.'
                        'Donald Trump is the opposite. To know him is to hate him.'

Comment

Trump's conspiracy theories:

-Senator Cruz’ father involved in the Kennedy assassination.

-Justice Scalia may have been killed.

-Joe Scarborough involved in an intern’s death.

-Clinton aide’s death was not suicide.

-President Obama is not a US citizen.

-Marco Rubio not eligible to be president.

-Ted Cruz not eligible to be president.

-Obama wiretapped Trump Tower.

-Moslem Americans celebrated on 9/11.

-Millions voted illegally in 2026.

-Global warming is a Chinese hoax.

-Vaccines cause autism.

-Windmills cause cancer.

-Hurricane Maria death toll in Puerto Rico not accurate.

-Russia didn’t interfere in the 2016 US election.

The United States has never had a president this bad who spreads lies and conspiracy theories to support himself. He's a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                            Trump's conspiracy theories:
                            That's easy; the numerous anti Trump threads on this forum driven by the MSM twisting the news to their agenda.

I wonder what is the average....3-5 new anti Trump threads a day?
                            "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

You know nothing of where I get my information, but you are certain it is biased. Your prejudices aren't serving you well.
                              I know plenty, I can look at sources you post here. Threads started, etc. Let's take PJmedia for example. That one of your favorites?

Comment

I know plenty, I can look at sources you post here. Threads started, etc. Let's take PJmedia for example. That one of your favorites?
                                hahahaha.
                                I haven't started a thread in years. Particularly a political one
                                But damn you got me there.

Actually, I have no favorites.
                                Of course, if you had a point, you could have addressed the facts I referenced in the link.
                                But you didn't. That kind of indicates how weak your current claim is.

When you can actually attack the content of any of my posts, you will have a point. But since you can't you will just rely on your prejudices.
                                Feel free to point out where any of the information I cite to is wrong. Please.
                                I'll wait.

The fact that you removed the balance of my post also proves my point.
                                You can't address the content so you try to attack the sources. Haha

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X