Trump Will Eventuall Turn On You...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump Will Eventuall Turn On You...

I don't care for Scaramucci, but in this he is absolutely correct. Trump's only concern is himself.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/11/polit...ter/index.html
    '"For the last 3 years I have fully supported this President," Scaramucci tweeted Sunday morning. "Recently he has said things that divide the country in a way that is unacceptable. So I didn't pass the 100% litmus test. Eventually he turns on everyone and soon it will be you and then the entire country."'
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

He has already turned his back on gun owners.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

I'm guessing you have never been close to the cut throat world of top executives. One of the reasons they make the big bucks is because of here today gone tomorrow.
      We hunt the hunters

Comment

"Eventually ?" When he actually acknowledges what we think of him...
        Indyref2 - still, "Yes."

Comment

More from Scaramucci, who was once a Trump supporter and loyalist:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/12/polit...ntv/index.html

'Anthony Scaramucci, a former White House communications director who has frequently defended President Donald Trump on television, said Monday he no longer supports Trump's reelection bid and that the top of the 2020 Republican presidential ticket may need to be replaced.'

'The comments to CNN's John Berman come following a weekend in which Scaramucci and Trump traded barbs. The former hedge fund manager has increasingly criticized Trump's racist rhetoric as well as his recent visits to the scenes of mass shootings.'

'Asked by Berman on "New Day" if he was "no longer an active supporter of President Trump and his reelection bid," the former Trump loyalist replied, "I think that's pretty obvious from over the weekend."'

'"The guy's actually dissembling a little bit, and he's sounding more and more nonsensical. And, you know, we're sort anesthetized to it," he added.'
          'Trump appeared to be angry over the weekend with Scaramucci after he called the President's recent visits to the grief-stricken cities of El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio, following two mass shootings a "catastrophe."''Asked if he was calling for changing the Republican ticket, Scaramucci replied, "Well, I'm calling for it to be considered, yes."'
          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
            I'm guessing you have never been close to the cut throat world of top executives. One of the reasons they make the big bucks is because of here today gone tomorrow.
            I wouldn't call Trump a top executive. Everything he touches turns to bad business and losses.
            Fred Trump really did a number on Donalds brain.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
              I don't care for Scaramucci, but in this he is absolutely correct. Trump's only concern is himself.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/11/polit...ter/index.html
              '"For the last 3 years I have fully supported this President," Scaramucci tweeted Sunday morning. "Recently he has said things that divide the country in a way that is unacceptable. So I didn't pass the 100% litmus test. Eventually he turns on everyone and soon it will be you and then the entire country."'
              The county has already been divided by Obama with his hatred towards whites, his love of criminals, and his hostility towards anything American; Trump can only fix what has been broken.
              My worst jump story:
              My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
              As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
              No lie.

~
              "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                He has already turned his back on gun owners.
                On crazy gun owners.
                My worst jump story:
                My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                No lie.

~
                "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post

I wouldn't call Trump a top executive. Everything he touches turns to bad business and losses.
                  Fred Trump really did a number on Donalds brain.
                  And Trump was never a CEO, as the Trump Organization is a private company, not a corporation. Trump is a failure and a fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

The county has already been divided by Obama with his hatred towards whites, his love of criminals, and his hostility towards anything American; Trump can only fix what has been broken.
                    Trump doesn't fix anything-he is not able. He promotes division and hate and is not a uniter. And not to mention that he is a rabid conspiracy theorist and an incompetent.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

And Trump was never a CEO, as the Trump Organization is a private company, not a corporation. Trump is a failure and a fraud.
                      He's been a failure his entire life. The scary part is that his supporters thought he was a billionaire, deal maker and super capitalist!

That's what confidence men do, take advantage of the vulnerable.

Comment

He's been a failure his entire life. The scary part is that his supporters thought he was a billionaire, deal maker and super capitalist!

He's an ace con man, that's for sure. A major problem is that his supporters swallow whole his predilection for conspiracy theories.

Comment

A post by 101combatvet addressing the poster and not the post was removed.

Further posts of this type will also be removed and repeat offenders will see their posting privileges curtailed.

Thank you
                          ACG Staff

Comment

This supporter knew he wasn't Hillary.
                            So far, that has remained true.

When that changes, I will agree trump betrayed me.
                            Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post

This supporter knew he wasn't Hillary.
                              So far, that has remained true.

When that changes, I will agree trump betrayed me.
                              Well, when your favorite media is radical RW conspiracy nonsense, then I can't blame you for your viewpoint on Hillary. That's how propaganda works.

Just for giggles, I wonder how many Russian sponsored stories you bought into concerning Hillary? Methinks a ton!

Russia and republican elitists know their targets, know your education levels, know how vulnerable you are to propaganda.....then they exploit it..

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X