• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Green Shirt Guy

Never lose your sense of humor...

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/09/opini...ack/index.html

Audience member to the protester:

'You're in violation of being a jackass.

Tucson... The "Berkeley" of Arizona. Just as much a Leftist nut goober town, and just as irrelevant.

For example, the Tucson city council wants to make the city a sanctuary city, but they're too timid to buck the state because if they do proclaim they are one they stand to lose tens of millions in state funding they desperately need because of their anti-business attitude leaving Tucson strapped for cash from tax revenues.

Comment

You have no sense of humor nor do you get it.

Comment

I was pointing out what sort of city Tucson is. Isn't the first time local idiocy by somebody went viral nationally either...

Comment

Do you live there?

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
            Do you live there?
            I used to, and I go there all the time. The streets are a mess. The city spent its transportation budget on a light rail for downtown that nobody uses. They refuse to try and improve traffic flow within the city because they want you to use the poor public transit system, or do something stupid like ride a bike in 100 degree weather.

They've driven off several major employers. Raytheon is about the only one left and they are almost entirely in Pima County not the City of Tucson. Within Tucson city limits the biggest employer is the University of Arizona.

Comment

https://www.tucsonaz.gov/

Comment

Unfortunately these psychopaths are no laughing matter.
                "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X