Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

Enforcing the law is not the issue. It's how it is done and how many innocents are hurt that is the problem.
      Children of law breakers are separated. It makes no sense that the MSM wants to cry about illegals but not say anything about citizens.
      "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post

Children have rights under US law too.
        UN “law” does not supersede US law so it isn’t relevant. If there is a problem with US law, then I wonder why all those politicians screeching about the holding facilities never bothered to change it when they could have. The issue was known and discussed back then too. (Obama openly declined to address immigration)
        Despite this, they left things as they were. So, either they didn’t care, or the problem isn’t quite as awful as they presently claim. (Imagine that, politicians lying to us)

The fact that kids are placed in a holding facility is not proof of a violation of any duty.
        The kids are being cared for and housed. It may not look good, but what other options are there once the parents are arrested?
        Canada may be more sensitive, but it doesn’t have numerous failed states on its southern border.
        I also doubt that canada has to deal with the same volume of people trying to enter the country illegally.

we use the Wendigo system.

We tell them "fear the wendigo
        Eats you body takes Your soul..
        Canada real dangerous, eh?
        better you go to - USA.."

Bad poetry deters 80% of Illegals

another 15 % are death or glory thrill seekers,
        after six months they say:
        "where this Wendigo- this sucks?
        all I see is boring Canucks

I leaving for Somalia
        Going where the action are"

five percent we keep

The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Not a very good use of "terror as a deterrent" when they are released for humanitarian reasons after they have been processed......

A total of 680 people were arrested in Wednesday’s raids, but more than 300 had been released by Thursday morning with notices to appear before immigration judges, said U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement spokesman Bryan Cox.

About 270 were released after being taken to a military hangar where they had been brought, and 30 were released at the plants, Cox said. He did not give a reason except to say that those released at the plants were let go due to “humanitarian factors.”

https://time.com/5648346/immigrants-...d-mississippi/
          "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X