Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is Going to Happen to the Children?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Going to Happen to the Children?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/08/us/mi...ren/index.html

'It was the first day of school in Morton, Mississippi, Wednesday, and many undocumented parents and their children went together to the first morning drop off, said Elizabeth Iraheta. By the end of the day, some of those children were all alone, she said.
    '

This is cruelty on the part of the government.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Originally posted by Massena View Post
    Is it cruelty on the part of the government when US citizens (parents) are arrested for breaking the law?

CNN is playing a double standard here....again.

Regarding what will happen to the children:
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cla...amp/1947642001

Ultimately it comes down to don't break the law and you won't get arrested. The parents made a decision to break the law and by doing so they put their children at risk.
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

So you believe it is OK to separate children from their parents? If so, that is both cruel and inhuman.
      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

So you believe it is OK to separate children from their parents? If so, that is both cruel and inhuman.
        Any citizen arrested for domestic violence losses their children, at least temporarily, if you are driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol in the presence of minors you will be separated from your children , if both parents are arrested for violations of any law child protective services will take custody of the children,
        it's the common practice for US citizens, have you ever protested these procedures before?
        Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
        Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

The problem seems to stem from the fact that many of these people come from places where the rule of law is not respected and now we see how contagious that can be. When you have elected officials defying the law instead of working to rewrite the law it is clear that the infection has fully taken hold.

At a deeper level equity, diversity and inclusion is the leftist intellectual classes nihilistic rejection not only of the established principles of liberal democracy but of the civilization itself. Laws only function in a society that respects tradition, responsibility and some level of self sacrifice.

White supremacists make up less than half a percent of the population according to recent studies. The left's answer to this inconvenient truth is to create an ever broader definition and invent dystopian hysteria by pushing the scientifically discredited idea of unconscious bias. While in group bias is real it doesn't just effect one racial group. There is simply no sophistication nor nuance among those infected with the secular religion of intersectionality.

The proof that the concern about illegal alien children is politically driven and not genuine is obvious. The children of millions of citizens are left without a parent when those parents commit crimes and are imprisoned. It is a normal consequence of criminality that as usual the left has no real solution for. Additionally the dangers the parents of illegal immigrant expose their children to would if engaged in by legal citizens see those parents charged with child endangerment.

Comment

So you think we should Arrest and throw the kids in Jail as well? Even if the kids did nothing wrong?

Comment

No, I understand why children are separated from law breakers. Do you honestly believe that children should not be separated from law breakers?
              "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

They should be left with their parents. That is the human and American thing to do.

Comment

The children are NOT separated from their parents : the ( criminal ) parents are separated from their children .
                  When Capone was put in prison in 1932, he was separated from his son ,who was 14 .
                  Do you say that his son should also have been put in prison?
                  In most countries, the children of people who are put in prison, do not accompany their parents . When Speer got 20 year of prison, his children were not put in prison .

Comment

They should be left with their parents. That is the human and American thing to do.
                    In jail?

The American thing to do is separate the children from the criminal parents and place them u see care until the parents can come back.

The inhuman thing is the parents breaking the law and subjecting the children to this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

In jail?

The American thing to do is separate the children from the criminal parents and place them u see care until the parents can come back.

The inhuman thing is the parents breaking the law and subjecting the children to this.
                      Absolute garbage. They are being put in jail and their families broken up over a misdemeanor, unless you have evidence, and not flawed opinions, on the subject.

What you are advocating is in line with Trump because you are a Trump supporter. I would venture that if Obama was doing this you would be enraged because Obama is a Democrat.

The evil of partisan politics over everything else.

Comment

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/08/us/mi...ren/index.html
                        'It was the first day of school in Morton, Mississippi, Wednesday, and many undocumented parents and their children went together to the first morning drop off, said Elizabeth Iraheta. By the end of the day, some of those children were all alone, she said.
                        '

Name another crime-- and illegal immigration is a crime as are working under a false social security number, identity theft, etc.-- where the criminal's children are kept with the criminal when jailed to await arraignment and trail or allowed to live with them while in prison.

A first offense is a misdemeanor....

Your appeal to pity is irrelevant. The parents shouldn't have been committing crimes if they were so concerned about their children.

If the person arrested has been previously deported, and that's pretty common, then they committed a felony by reentering the US. Identity theft is a felony. Since you need a social security number and can't get one as an illegal, you must have lied in some way on your job paperwork and probably committed one or more felonies to do that. False social security number? Felony. Identity theft? Felony.

So, I'd bet most of these people are being held on multiple felonies with illegal immigration tossed in on top of that.

Comment

There are a lot of people looking for work in small Mississippi towns. Why aren't these companies hiring locals? When I worked at DeQuincy High, I had to contact a number of graduated student's homes and ask if they were working. Quite a few from the Automotive Class were changing oil at the Walmart. Why did ICE target the first day of school for these raids?

Pruitt
                          Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Absolute garbage. They are being put in jail and their families broken up over a misdemeanor, unless you have evidence, and not flawed opinions, on the subject.
                            It is the law written by a white supremacist in the early 20th century that is still in effect. Families are being broken up because the parents are breaking the law. The parents are at fault, not Trump for their families being broken up.

What you are advocating is in line with Trump because you are a Trump supporter. I would venture that if Obama was doing this you would be enraged because Obama is a Democrat.

The evil of partisan politics over everything else.
                            This has nothing to do with Trump. I support the immigration laws. You can "venture" and guess all you want, I didn't complain when Obama was doing it.

I have been clear that Congress needs to change the immigration laws. This is from experience, my wife and step daughter both immigrated here.

You are correct; the evil of partisan politics over everything is nuts.....maybe give it a rest for a couple days?

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

You are correct; the evil of partisan politics over everything is nuts.....maybe give it a rest for a couple days?
                              Take your own advice-you're the one who continually stands up for and supports a moral cripple-and that is exactly what Trump is.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X