Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is Going to Happen to the Children?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Massena View Post

Take your own advice-you're the one who continually stands up for and supports a moral cripple-and that is exactly what Trump is.
    I stand up for facts, not partisan BS generated by the MSM. Continously supporting the lies of a morally and ethically cripple MSM is very odd.
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Aw c'mon, don't leave me out!

Comment

So you believe it is OK to separate children from their parents? If so, that is both cruel and inhuman.
        Yes...it is mandatory in order to ensure the safety of the children, and any harm or blame is squarely on the parents of those children, for they are the ones who caused this.

Cruel and inhuman? Not us...them. What do you think life is like for children in South America whose parents were imprisoned? Have you protested that?

No...and you never will because you are focused on being an anti-American, even though we treat people far better than a majority of "civilized" nations on this planet.
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

The selective moral outrage is most telling.

The notion that illegal immigrants deserve special treatment above and beyond citizen offenders is also telling.

If you break the law you will face arrest and separation from your children. Is it sad for the children? Yes. Is it unfair for the children? Yes. Is it the fault of Trump that the migrant chose to break the law and endanger their children? Nope. And migrants are not above the law, much as some may want them to be.
          A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
            The selective moral outrage is most telling.

The notion that illegal immigrants deserve special treatment above and beyond citizen offenders is also telling.

If you break the law you will face arrest and separation from your children. Is it sad for the children? Yes. Is it unfair for the children? Yes. Is it the fault of Trump that the migrant chose to break the law and endanger their children? Nope. And migrants are not above the law, much as some may want them to be.
            Crossing the Border is a misdemeanor, like jaywalking. Do jaywalkers get tossed in jail and separated from their family? What say thou oh holly Christian? Would your Christ approve of these actions that you support? I seriously doubt it.
            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youíre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ms...cid=spartandhp

'About 300 of the 680 people detained in Wednesday's federal Immigration and Customs Enforcement raid were released the same day, officials said.'

'Approximately 30 people detained Wednesday were released at the same site they were detained on "humanitarian grounds," according to a press release issued Thursday by Mike Hurst, the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of Mississippi, and ICE.'

'Another 270 were released after being processed by Homeland Security Investigations on Wednesday. Those 270 were taken back to where they were initially detained, the release stated.'

'Wednesday afternoon, ICE spokesperson Bryan Cox said everyone taken into custody and detained was asked if they had children. Cox said at the time that everyone would be processed but "not everyone is going to be (permanently) detained."'

'"You are going to have persons released," he said. "ICE makes custody determination on a case-by-case basis based on the totality of their circumstances."''

I wonder what, if anything, is going to be done about the employers of the illegals? Isn't that against the law, too?
              We are not now that strength which in old days
              Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
              Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
              To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Yes...it is mandatory in order to ensure the safety of the children, and any harm or blame is squarely on the parents of those children, for they are the ones who caused this.

Cruel and inhuman? Not us...them. What do you think life is like for children in South America whose parents were imprisoned? Have you protested that?

No...and you never will because you are focused on being an anti-American, even though we treat people far better than a majority of "civilized" nations on this planet.
                They are not from South America. Geo 101
                "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youíre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
                  There are a lot of people looking for work in small Mississippi towns. Why aren't these companies hiring locals? When I worked at DeQuincy High, I had to contact a number of graduated student's homes and ask if they were working. Quite a few from the Automotive Class were changing oil at the Walmart. Why did ICE target the first day of school for these raids?

Pruitt
                  Locals probably aren't offered those jobs. If they were, they probably said no thanks due to the pay. Lot's of hard labor for little pay. Corporations save money hiring illegals. They exploit them. Don't have to provide healthcare, etc.

Capitalism 101 (profit over people)

Comment

Children are not a 'get out of jail free' card.
                    ScenShare Guidelines:

1) Enjoy creating it
                    2) Enjoy playing it
                    3) Enjoy sharing it
                    4) Enjoy helping others create them

The PlayersDB - The Harpoon Community's #1 Choice.

FAQ http://www.harplonkhq.com/Harpoon/Fr...dQuestions.htm

Comment

Why did ICE target the first day of school for these raids?

Pruitt
                      Because they knew that the could catch them there, instead of having to look for them.

Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

Crossing the Border is a misdemeanor, like jaywalking. Do jaywalkers get tossed in jail and separated from their family?
                        It is a federal misdemeanor, jaywalking isn't. This is where the difference is. A white supremacist made it a federal law in the early 20th century. Congress has not changed that law, until they do, it is supposed to be enforced.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.his...o-section-1325

"I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Why did ICE target the first day of school for these raids?

Pruitt
                          My guess is that ICE knew that most of the children would be in school.....that would give them time to process the illegals and get a plan in place to take care of the kids once school was over.

Comment

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/08/us/mi...ren/index.html

'It was the first day of school in Morton, Mississippi, Wednesday, and many undocumented parents and their children went together to the first morning drop off, said Elizabeth Iraheta. By the end of the day, some of those children were all alone, she said.
                            '

This is cruelty on the part of the government.
                            How long have these parents been in the country in a so called illegal manner? And I say so-called because historically speaking there have been a variety of ways to deal with immigration

If those parents were in this country for multiple years and then just today they were deported while the authorities left the children behind in our country that is an issue
                            Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                            Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post

Any citizen arrested for domestic violence losses their children, at least temporarily, if you are driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol in the presence of minors you will be separated from your children , if both parents are arrested for violations of any law child protective services will take custody of the children,
                              it's the common practice for US citizens, have you ever protested these procedures before?
                              The issue here is that the so-called crime is being in America illegally. But thatís not the same thing as Robbing a store or violently attacking somebody.

If you are I were in a dirt poor country in South America or Cuba we might just illegally enter the United States to make our kids lives better...so itís a huge issue and thereís no easy answer. But I know so many of these so-called illegal immigrants are fellow Christians so thereís no way Iím gonna call them criminals
                              Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                              Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

The issue here is that the so-called crime is being in America illegally.
                                The issue is that congress needs to change the law. Until that happens it is crazy to blame Trump for doing the exact same thing that Obama did.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X