This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Massena View Post
    Again, I'm only posting facts by exposing CNN's twisting of the story.
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Absolute nonsense.
      We are not now that strength which in old days
      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
      Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
      To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Lastly, the United States has long faced a persistent security threat from domestic terrorists who are not motivated by a radical Islamist ideology but are instead motivated by other forms of violent extrem- ism, such as racially motivated extremism, animal rights extremism, environmental extremism, sover- eign citizen extremism, and militia extremism. Such extremist groups attempt to advance their agendas through acts of force or violence. Notably, domes- tic terrorism in the United States is on the rise, with an increasing number of fatalities and violent nonle- thal acts committed by domestic terrorists against people and property in the United States. The eco- nomic harm caused by domestic terrorists has also increased sharply as domestic terrorists have continued to destroy property, disrupt business, and perpetrate financial crimes that are designed to damage certain sectors of the United States economy.
        Page 10

At home, law enforcement at all levels of govern- ment will continue to pursue known or suspected terrorists, integrating all sources of information available.
        Page 13

We will improve the ability to share timely and sensitive information on threats and the individuals p er p et r at ing t hem, whet her mot i vate d by domestic or foreign terrorist ideologies, across all levels of government
        Page 14

Where lawful and appropri- ate, departments and agencies will investigate ties between domestic terrorists not motivated by rad- ical Islamist ideologies and their overseas coun- terpar ts to more fully understand them. This investigation will include identifying indicators of mobilization to violence. Where applicable, we will better integrate domestic terrorism information into our analysis of homeland threats and continue infor- mation-sharing among our federal, state, local, and tribal law enforcement partners.
        Page 18

Ckxt4SGWsAAKsBt.jpg

Comment

Absolute nonsense.
          How are facts "absolute nonsense"?
          "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Blackhat View Post
            Page 10

Page 13

Page 14

Page 18

Ckxt4SGWsAAKsBt.jpg
            That pretty much sums it up.

Comment

That paragraph mentions "other forms of violent extremism, such as racially motivated extremism, animal rights extremism, environmental extremism, sovereign citizen extremism, and militia extremism." It made no mention of white supremacists.
              Such as white supremacists.

A paragraph in the report mentions investigating domestic terrorists with connections to overseas terrorists, but that does not seem to be a reference to white supremacists.)'
              I see you either removed the word NOT from the original document, or overlooked it. It's inclusion completely changes the focus of intent.

Where lawful and appropriate, departments and agencies will investigate ties between domestic terrorists not motivated by radical Islamist ideologies and their overseas counterparts to more fully understand them.
              Page 18

Critical thinking and analysis skills are indeed important.

Comment

Still asking the tough question. Aside from reinstating the grants mentioned, and forwarding similar ones, what other concrete solutions can anyone propose to "defeat this evil"? It would seem we have solidly been able to name or identify the problem. What should be done??
                Civil war. Anything short of that won't change anything.
                "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

How are facts "absolute nonsense"?
                  Because they are not facts, they are merely opinions.
                  Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

Is that what you are 'recommending'? If so, that borders on treason.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

Really??? Wow! That's your answer to the tough questions our nation faces? Am I to assume by that statement that you believe that so much of the population is racist to the point of being unredeemable and unable to be reasoned with, that bloodshed is the only answer? Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I fail to see any other way to interpret that statement.

Comment

The Democratic Party really better watch itself when it talks about white people. All Iím seeing here is the exact type of confusion and wrong approach that we saw a few years back with regards to so-called Muslim supremacist or Muslim jihadist. That type of language is not needed in our society and honestly that type of language is not found any agent or middle ages.

If all the Democratic candidates keep on using the term white supremacy I wonít vote for any Democrat but Iím also not going to vote for Trump I would write in an American hero of history to make a statement

So for white men in America and I am one of them... If you are put off by language that includes terms like white supremacy then you absolutely must defend Islam and also not use those fake modern terms like radical jihadist. I am a true liberal so Iím all about equality and honestly thatís how most Americans act. Most Americans donít use these fake modern terms like radical Christian or radical Muslim

Tucker CarlsonĎs recent approach was 100% right . White supremacy in the United States is a hoax .
                        Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                        Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

For once, I have to agree with Massena.

Comment

Iíll say this much folks I will never vote for Beto OíRourke. Recently Beto was at some kind of a conference with a Muslim lady by his side. Beto turn to the Muslim lady and talked about how The United States has a history of white supremacy and how bad it is. It was one of the most anti American conversations I have seen. That was the wrong approach by Beto because most Muslims love European history most Muslims take an interest in the Roman empire for example. For example the third century of the Roman empire saw many great Arab Roman leaders. And to this day in Syria the Roman empire is remembered and honored.

Beto Turns off blue-collar Democrats with his anti-American talk. That being said the blue-collar Democrats wonít go for a guy like trump and thatís all the reason that a Democratic candidate needs to come forth that truly cares about America and standing up for our beautiful history

Most Muslims and Christians of the world are proud of their ancestors and that is absolutely the way forward
                            Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                            Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

If we were to take the definition of civil war at face value, it could be argued that we're already in the midst of one.
                              "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                              - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Still asking the tough question. Aside from reinstating the grants mentioned, and forwarding similar ones, what other concrete solutions can anyone propose to "defeat this evil"? It would seem we have solidly been able to name or identify the problem. What should be done??
                                Immediate execution of all convicted terrorists, and imprisonment for all who aid them. Essentially ,treat them exactly as their own country would.
                                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X