Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hollywood Going Extreme

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
    After the Captain Marvel fiasco (which they intentionally deleted low-rating comments in favor of keeping higher-rating ones), I've had validation on ignoring anything that comes from Rotten Tomatoes.
    Weren't alot of those negatives reviews made before the film was released?


    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Jutland View Post

      Weren't alot of those negatives reviews made before the film was released?

      Some were, but what RT did was remove as many negative ones as possible, regardless if they were trolls or legit complaints about the movie.
      The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post

        Some were, but what RT did was remove as many negative ones as possible, regardless if they were trolls or legit complaints about the movie.
        50 odd thousand isn't a few, the film got more reviews in one day than Endgame did in its entire run.

        ​​​​​​There was clearly a campaign to bomb the movie and RT was ready for them.

        Much like an actual real life fight the Trolls lost....

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Jutland View Post

          50 odd thousand isn't a few, the film got more reviews in one day than Endgame did in its entire run.

          ​​​​​​There was clearly a campaign to bomb the movie and RT was ready for them.

          Much like an actual real life fight the Trolls lost....
          That's just the conspiracy. RT deleted many, many negative reviews, regardless if they were trolling or factual.
          The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

          Comment


          • #50
            The film has been cancelled. Even Hollywoody couldn't make this travesty happen. Although I did hear that they wanted Hilary Clinton for the part of the depraved president.

            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              The film has been cancelled. Even Hollywoody couldn't make this travesty happen. Although I did hear that they wanted Hilary Clinton for the part of the depraved president.

              *Even Hollywood can't defeat PC culture.
              "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
              - Benjamin Franklin

              The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

                *Even Hollywood can't defeat PC culture.
                Not for lack of trying.
                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                Comment

                Latest Topics

                Collapse

                Working...
                X