Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The left is a threat to national security, the left was always a threat to the nation, the left always waged war against their own nations, at times killing millions of their own people in the process.

As for white supremacists? Really?! Someone who is a white supremacist would want to rule over other races. I have never met one.

I have however met white people who would like to live among fellow whites, I have also met people from other races who share the same sentiment and desires, wanting to live among their own...

This is called group preference, and it is biologically hardwired (it's what assures diversity for instance), and when people are left alone it's how they chose to live and organize their societies.

There's nothing supremacist about this..at all.

Understand, no one likes to be forced upon, no one likes to be forced to socialize with people they don't wanna socialize with by imposed integration etc. It goes against our very nature.

As a matter of fact, the more you impose and the more you mix, the more racism and violence and animosity you will create.

What a shocker, huh?

The left suffers (among many other things) from cognitive dissonance disorder, they compartmentalize each problem and this means they don't have to link their contradictory ideas.

Comment

We have to watch out for this term white supremacy...same with that of Islamic Supremacy. I have always stood by the scholars of history in showing terms like Christian Supremacy or Islamic supremacy are modern day fake terms, pretty much fake news. No scholars of the middle ages used the fake modern terms such as Jihadist or Christian Supremacist

White or black supremacy, or Arab supremacy is a different topic I would say...but its still something to watch out for. BTW during the ancient and middle ages race was a non issue, no one knew about race...

Catholic Church may have already had a black pope

David Gibson, Religion News ServicePublished 4:45 p.m. ET March 1, 2013 | Updated 5:01 p.m. ET March 1, 2013'The early papacy was not white, it was much more diverse,' says a historian of African-American Catholicism.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...frica/1957701/

The real hope is that Trump supporters here on ACG will all realize that Islam is a good religion, most Muslims are good people...same with how Christianity is a good religion....most Christians are good folks. Its an attack against the ancient and middle ages to defame Islam or Christianity.

It seems though the good guys are winning, on Wikipedia various articles talking of Christians and Muslims of the middle ages are now being defended...the claim that the Crusaders were violent, the claim Saladin and Muslims of the middle ages were violent is false and is not history...and even on wiki more and more people are using sourced informartion to prove that European Catholics, Turkish and Arab Muslims contributed so much to the civil world today as did Protestants and more.

We Got to watch out for dividers in our world. Its true white and black bigots exist, Christian and Muslim bigots exist but most in our world are good people.
      Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
      Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

You are worried about white supremacists when black crime is committed by 30% of the population and accounts for half of all crime in our country. Maybe white supremacy is a bi-product of black crime.
        My worst jump story:
        My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
        As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
        No lie.

~
        "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
        -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by walle View Post
          The left is a threat to national security, the left was always a threat to the nation, the left always waged war against their own nations, at times killing millions of their own people in the process.

As for white supremacists? Really?! Someone who is a white supremacist would want to rule over other races. I have never met one.

I have however met white people who would like to live among fellow whites, I have also met people from other races who share the same sentiment and desires, wanting to live among their own...

This is called group preference, and it is biologically hardwired (it's what assures diversity for instance), and when people are left alone it's how they chose to live and organize their societies.

There's nothing supremacist about this..at all.

Understand, no one likes to be forced upon, no one likes to be forced to socialize with people they don't wanna socialize with by imposed integration etc. It goes against our very nature.

As a matter of fact, the more you impose and the more you mix, the more racism and violence and animosity you will create.

What a shocker, huh?

The left suffers (among many other things) from cognitive dissonance disorder, they compartmentalize each problem and this means they don't have to link their contradictory ideas.
          According to Democrats being an American Nationalist is being a Nazi so go figure.
          My worst jump story:
          My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
          As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
          No lie.

~
          "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
            "Our country is under attack from white nationalist terrorism, inspiring murder on our soil and abetted by weak gun laws. If we are serious about national security, we must summon the courage to name and defeat this evil."'
            I will continue to ask the question, since I have yet to hear any useful responses to it. If one believes this statement to be true, what concrete solutions can anyone propose to "defeat this evil"? It would seem we have solidly been able to name or identify the problem. What should be done??

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X