Another Looney Democrat Conspiracy Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Looney Democrat Conspiracy Theory

When are those on the left going to stop with these ridicules claims?

NBC News contributor Frank Figliuzzi said Tuesday that President Trump’s decision to fly American flags half-staff until Aug. 8-- in response to the El Paso and Dayton mass shootings-- could be seen by white supremacists as a nod to Adolf Hitler.
    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
    In what way? I fail to see any logic in that at all, and a lot of anti-Americanism sentiment in even expressing that concept.

This kind of thinking is insane and severely dysfunctional. And obviously everyone has forgotten Obama's high school storm trooper drill teams.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Frank didn't state outright that Trump intentionally set the 8/8 date because he's a nazi sympathizer. Frank said that the FBI/CIA would be looking at stuff like that date choice as something that nazi sympathizers would be nudging each other over.

Frank's talking about FBI/CIA psychological tactics

FRANK FIGLIUZZI: And I'll give you an example of that. We have to understand the adversary and the threat we’re dealing with. And if we don't understand how they think, we’ll never understand how to counter them. So, it’s little things and language and messaging that matters. The President said that we will fly our flags at half-mast until August 8th. That's 8/8.

Now, I'm not going to imply that he did this deliberately but I am using it as an example of the ignorance of the adversary that’s being demonstrated by the White House. The numbers “88” are very significant in neo-Nazi and white supremacy movement. Why? Because the letter “H” is the eighth letter of the alphabet and, to them, the numbers “88” together stand for “Heil Hitler.” So, we’re going to be raising the flag back up at dusk on 8/8. No one is thinking about this. No one is giving him the advice or he's rejecting the advice. So understand your adversary to counter the adversary.

Comment

Figliuzzi is a former FBI agent ( you know the private police of Obama ) who worked for Mueller .

Comment

Whelp... Godwin's Law wins again...

Comment

You go crazy when everything you believed is proven wrong by a orange reality TV host
            We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

Whelp... Godwin's Law wins again...
              darn, rights....
              The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Obama was elected in 2008, he was the 44th president
                4+4 =8
                2008 coincidence?
                Ooooohhhhhhhh maybe Obama's election in 08 was a symbol for the neo Nazi's!
                It get even more strange oooooooohhhhhhh, Obama was 44, (4+4=8) he served 8 Years, and he was elected in 08!
                You know what that means?
                OMG!!
                2 HIEL Hitler's! Brian Williams should report this immediately!
                Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

The sad thing is that stupid Democrats believe this ****. When proven wrong, they continue to believe it. Democrats are the mentally ill.
                  My worst jump story:
                  My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                  As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                  No lie.

~
                  "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                  -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X