Conservatives Take Action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conservatives Take Action

The local government won't do it so a group of conservatives took the initiative:

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019/...-trump-tweets/
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

I love it! Trump inspired 170+ people to cleanup trash-ridden parts of Baltimore.
    Americans helping Americans, what a nice concept.

Image result for baltimore cleanup before after

​​​​​​​
    "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Shame on Baltimore city officials who refused to issue a permit for dumpsters.

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

You would almost think the city officials wanted it trashy and filthy.
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          You would almost think the city officials wanted it trashy and filthy.
          Yeah! Their political strategy is to always have the problem that only they will fix, - someday.

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

Yeah! Their political strategy is to always have the problem that only they will fix, - someday.
            So long as more money is forthcoming. Don't forget that part. Even though the labor to clean it up is free, the politicians always need more money.

If it were me, I would use healthy males on welfare to clean up the city. They're already being paid for not working, so...

Then I would publicly sue the city officials for creating health hazards and refusing to aid in cleaning them up. There's a great source of money!
            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

So long as more money is forthcoming. Don't forget that part. Even though the labor to clean it up is free, the politicians always need more money.

If it were me, I would use healthy males on welfare to clean up the city. They're already being paid for not working, so...

Then I would publicly sue the city officials for creating health hazards and refusing to aid in cleaning them up. There's a great source of money!
              You'd have to personally take those officials to court. Way this thing usually works it's the taxpayers whom wind up footing that bill.

Comment

I applaud them for trying to make up for Trump's racist tweets and their own likely racism. But, it's too little too late.
                "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                  I applaud them for trying to make up for Trump's racist tweets and their own likely racism. But, it's too little too late.
                  It's NEVER too late. Ask the residents in those neighborhoods. They were confused at first because it's rare to see any acts of kindness nowadays. They really do appreciate what those volunteers did for their neighborhood.

Comment

No, they probably don't appreciate it. If they did, they'd have taken action to clean up the mess in their neighborhood themselves.

Comment

How were Trump's tweets racist? Cummings used the same language to describe Baltimore...is he a racist also?

"likely racism"....your hate towards conservatives is showing again.Are black conservatives also 'lekely racist'?

"I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Wow, just wow. Do something helpful to a minority, it's racist guilt. Statements like that are why I no longer care what you call me.

Comment

Naturally the Baltimore Sun is not happy about the clean up from co conseratives:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timoth...dFhmL2dJyMvOE8

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post

It's NEVER too late. Ask the residents in those neighborhoods. They were confused at first because it's rare to see any acts of kindness nowadays. They really do appreciate what those volunteers did for their neighborhood.

Cleaning up trash while supporting white nationalism and influencing future mass killers, means nothing. Trust me, you're not winning anyone over. Yes, it's too late.
                            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                            - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Cleaning up trash while supporting white nationalism and influencing future mass killers, means nothing. Trust me, you're not winning anyone over. Yes, it's too late.
                              Show proof those volunteers support white supremacists or STFU.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X