Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conservatives Take Action

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Persephone View Post

    Show proof those volunteers support white supremacists or STFU.
    It is indirect support, based on the fact that they share the same ideologies.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

    The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

    Comment


    • #17
      Good idea by Scott Presler.. And theres no doubt liberals and conservatives are involved in helping the communities.
      Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
      Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

      George S Patton

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

        It is indirect support, based on the fact that they share the same ideologies.
        STFU
        "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

        "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Persephone View Post

          STFU
          Ask any conservative here, what beliefs they disagree with white nationalists on. Their beliefs are the same, actions are different.
          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
          - Benjamin Franklin

          The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
            Good idea by Scott Presler.. And theres no doubt liberals and conservatives are involved in helping the communities.
            Exactly!

            Can't win with these people.

            Don't help them...bad.

            Help them...bad.

            "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

            "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

              Ask any conservative here, what beliefs they disagree with white nationalists on. Their beliefs are the same, actions are different.
              You are wrong.
              "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

              "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Persephone View Post

                You are wrong.
                Prove it or stfu
                "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                - Benjamin Franklin

                The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Persephone View Post

                  Exactly!

                  Can't win with these people.

                  Don't help them...bad.

                  Help them...bad.


                  Conservatives: "We need to stop these Mexican invaders from crossing the border, even if that means gunning them down. Whites need their own country, diversity hurts us, etc etc"
                  The world: "that's racist"
                  Conservatives: "Hey, we cleaned up some garbage in Baltimore so all that racist stuff we did and said in the past should be forgotten now"



                  Sorry but that's not how things work.
                  "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                  - Benjamin Franklin

                  The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

                    Prove it or stfu
                    You're the claimant, prove it or....


                    "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

                    "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Persephone View Post

                      You're the claimant, prove it or....

                      For one example you can look at the conservatives who thought the El Paso shooter had a "thoughtful" manifesto. Again proving that their belief systems are the same.

                      You can reference the numerous posters here who proclaimed the "Mexican invaders" should be gunned down. Again identical rhetoric to white supremacist.

                      Or, the countless conservatives who argue that it's ok to dislike Islam. They justify their bigotry. No different than white supremacist.

                      The conservatives that argue that blacks are less intelligent and claim that stating such isn't racist if they feel it's true. Again, you cannot tell a racist white supremacist from a conservative based solely on their rhetoric. It's all the same.
                      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                      - Benjamin Franklin

                      The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

                        Ask any conservative here, what beliefs they disagree with white nationalists on. Their beliefs are the same, actions are different.
                        My beliefs are not the same, stop being a racist for once.
                        "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                          The conservatives that argue that blacks are less intelligent and claim that stating such isn't racist if they feel it's true.
                          You are describing the left.

                          Conservatives don't want affirmative action, there is no need to lower standards for blacks. They equally excell with whites. To push AA is no different than saying blacks aren't equal..which is racist.

                          Voting ID...conservatives want voting ID's enforced. The left claims that is racist. That claim, that blacks are incapable of getting an ID is racist.

                          There are many more examples of the left thinking that blacks are incapable of everyday living without some form of a handout.

                          "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

                            For one example you can look at the conservatives who thought the El Paso shooter had a "thoughtful" manifesto. Again proving that their belief systems are the same.

                            You can reference the numerous posters here who proclaimed the "Mexican invaders" should be gunned down. Again identical rhetoric to white supremacist.

                            Or, the countless conservatives who argue that it's ok to dislike Islam. They justify their bigotry. No different than white supremacist.

                            The conservatives that argue that blacks are less intelligent and claim that stating such isn't racist if they feel it's true. Again, you cannot tell a racist white supremacist from a conservative based solely on their rhetoric. It's all the same.
                            So you constantly claim, but you are wrong, as usual, just as you always find a way to blame Trump for every single thing that happens anywhere. Your problem is that you refuse to see anything beyond your narrow and highly prejudiced view of the world. You, yourself, are in fact the mirror image of a white supremacist or a Black radical or an Antifa zealot or a Muslim terrorist, intolerant of anyone who does not share your views.
                            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Nichols View Post

                              You are describing the left.

                              Conservatives don't want affirmative action, there is no need to lower standards for blacks. They equally excell with whites. To push AA is no different than saying blacks aren't equal..which is racist.

                              Voting ID...conservatives want voting ID's enforced. The left claims that is racist. That claim, that blacks are incapable of getting an ID is racist.

                              There are many more examples of the left thinking that blacks are incapable of everyday living without some form of a handout.
                              The push for voter ID is not aimed at blacks,, but at illegals who have no right under our laws to vote.
                              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                                I applaud them for trying to make up for Trump's racist tweets and their own likely racism. But, it's too little too late.
                                What have you done? Besides posting judgemental holier than thou rants?
                                Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                                Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X