Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Racist Lie...Itís the meme behind the massacres.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7FAEA041-4321-40D3-AF38-B35B0055A272.jpeg Here you go kiddies.

https://torontosun.com/2016/09/14/tr...2-05be9aaea46c

Comment

My wife and I have five between us, but via three different mates (non by our pairing), so that starts at zero growth, just replace.
      But we have 13 grands (so far, 1-2 more might still be possible) so with the six mates involved that's 11 replace and a gain of two. So far. However, there is a dash of Hispanic, Japanese, and Korean in there so not sure where the "white" line would be drawn.

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
        "White" ~ Hispanic ... both are Caucasian
        Not according to the Hispanics.
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Wow, just wow.

So you're quoting fake face book memes now?

https://www.thetelegram.com/opinion/...-memes-201343/
          Three Facebook posts from last week inspired this discussion. The first was an alleged quote by Justin Trudeau:

ďThe very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them."

On its face, this is laughable. You would have to desperately want to believe the absolute worst about the prime minister to not question its veracity. At the very least, Trudeau is a politician who has proven himself loathe to alienate voters of any kind. Plus, Trudeauís family is the very definition of ďold stockĒ dating back to the 1600s in Quebec.

The makers of this meme obviously want to undermine Trudeau and count on well-meaning people to pass it on without really thinking about it.
          And the Sun article doesn't contain the quote or support any of your assertions.

How's about you post the actual source of your "meme" quote please?

Because in my searching I've found no source or date that lists this quote from Trudeau, just facebook accounts and blogs reposting it.

Fake news much?

Comment

Originally posted by Snowshoveler

A higher birth rate isnít happening and itís starting to become a problem if it doesnít improve then shutting down the welfare state is one option that we have to preserve our cultures.
            Welfare for whom: children and fertile women -- or welfare for geriatrics?

May your kids love their race and donít view the world like people are like stem cells that you do.
            If nothing else, you've proven conclusively that the blanks you're firing aren't merely of the rhetorical variety.

And why can't fertility be upped? What's depressing it?
            I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by CarpeDiem View Post

Wow, just wow.

So you're quoting fake face book memes now?

https://www.thetelegram.com/opinion/...-memes-201343/

And the Sun article doesn't contain the quote or support any of your assertions.

How's about you post the actual source of your "meme" quote please?

Because in my searching I've found no source or date that lists this quote from Trudeau, just facebook accounts and blogs reposting it.

Fake news much?
              The old stock is debatable whether itís not 100% that itís true but the core identity is true other media from around the world published it as well look it up if you want to.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowshoveler View Post

The old stock is debatable whether itís not 100% that itís true but the core identity is true other media from around the world published it as well look it up if you want to.
                So the response is to be called out for a inflammatory quote that as far as I can tell is 100% not true, is to say it's debatable even though there is no record of this quote from any news source, no date for it being said and no context of when or where it was said.
                It's fabrication, total and complete. Another clickbait meme that people who get their news from Facebook and Twitter can get all worked up about and retweet and share with the like minded.
                It's not news, it's not history, it's fake news and those who repeat call their credibilty into question.
                I also looked up the core identity claim (New York Times 2015)and it's not nearly as bad as what you claim but panic prone conspiracy types like to get all in a lather about it as well.

So sorry you're going to have to do much better than posting fake memes and scare tactics on a forum where there are other Canadians who are familiar with the issues you're passing off as fact.

Keep trying.

Comment

So the response is to be called out for a inflammatory quote that as far as I can tell is 100% not true, is to say it's debatable even though there is no record of this quote from an news source, no date for it and no context in what manner it was said. It's fabrication, total and complete. Another clickbait meme that people who get their news from facebook can get all worked up about and retweet. It's not news, it's not history, it's fake news and those who repeat call their credibilty into question. I looked up the core identity claim (New York Times 2015)and it's not nearly as bad as what you claim but panic prone conspiracy types like to get all in a lather about it.

So sorry you're going to have to do much better than posting fake memes and scare tactics on a forum where there are other Canadians who are familiar with the issues you're passing off as fact.

Keep trying.
                  If youíre a loony lefty/liberal then you wouldnít see any problem with his hatred for Canada and Canadians except for Quebec and Muslims of course.
                  Last edited by Snowshoveler; 05 Aug 19, 19:01.

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

Welfare for whom: children and fertile women -- or welfare for geriatrics?

If nothing else, you've proven conclusively that the blanks you're firing aren't merely of the rhetorical variety.

And why can't fertility be upped? What's depressing it?
                    At some point the government is going to cut old age pensions let young people know theyíre going to have to save money themselves for retirement
                    Is that all you got?You donít want to debate so you keep going personal,Weak.
                    Last edited by Snowshoveler; 05 Aug 19, 19:44.

Comment

If youíre a loony lefty/liberal then you wouldnít see any problem with his hatred for Canada and Canadians except for Quebec and Muslims of course.

At some point the government is going to cut old age pensions let young people know theyíre going to have to save money themselves for retirement
                      Is that all you got?You donít want to debate so you go personal? Weak.
                      Two back to back posts from you and what an interesting juxtaposition.

The first implying that I'm a looney lefty/liberal the second criticising someone else for getting personal.

The hypocrisy is breath taking.

Your Trudeau quote post was fake, complete and utter false hood that for some reason had credibilty in your eyes. When challenge on it, instead of providing any evidence, or support, or even an attempted explanation for its veracity, you doubled down and then followed up with an ad hominem personal comment while complaining about others doing the same to you.

Thank for making such an awesome own goal.

Excellent work but please don't yourself any deeper.

Comment

You must be new here.
                        Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Comment

Two back to back posts from you and what an interesting juxtaposition.

The first implying that I'm a looney lefty/liberal the second criticising someone else for getting personal.

Your Trudeau quote post was fake, complete and utter false hood that for some reason had credibilty in your eyes. When challenge on it, instead of providing any evidence, or support, or even an attempted explanation for its veracity, you doubled down and then followed up with an ad hominem personal comment while complaining about others doing the same to you.

Thank for making such an awesome own goal.

Excellent work!
                          You have a comprehension problem I said it might be wrong in your first post I implied that one shouldnít take it as the truth then,but the no core identity is true and also to add that he believes in that interview that Canada is a post nationalist nation meaning that he doesnít like our nationalism heís ashamed of us.
                          Heís a spoiled rotten liberal kindergartener minded brat globalist scumf$ck.

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

And whose doing that, the work of "phasing" whites out of the US? Is it the immigrants, the recent arrivals -- or is it the whites themselves? Fertility for this generation of Americans is what, half of what it was for their parents -- and their parents' fertility is half of their parents? Who do you blame for this bedroom sloth? Mexicans? Democrats?

Ever notice how these mass shooter usually look like terminal virgins?
                            What about illegal immigration? Thatís the big issue in terms of people coming over who identify with other nations, other ideals, other incentives. People in the US have the right to live in their own communities without other nationals moving in. Itís a peaceful invasion.
                            "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

You quoted from a link but posted no thoughts of your own; why?

"I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

That quote strikes me as a bit odd. Isn't Trudeau one of those relics himself?

Pruitt
                                Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X