X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Massena View Post

You finally realized it! Well done!
    He was talking about the MSM agenda.
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Incredible...

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

I was really hoping that this might be a thread were common ground could be discussed. It looks like it is going to continue where the where the hypocrisy thread ended when it was closed.

So Trump didn't accept responsibility for the murders as reported by CNN..... The MSM has been pushing false information to push their agenda that Trump is a racist. They have edited out parts of his speeches to push their agenda. Numerous minorities have backed up Trump saying that he is not a racist..... Yet the MSM still pushes the racist agenda, we saw in the other thread how Lemon started attacking a minister because he said that Trump was not a racist.

What president accepted responsibility for murders while they were in office?

Agree that Trump was right to stand by the victims and criticize the shooters.

Have you ever shared common ground with Obama? btw Obama won more popular votes then Romney in 2012..The same can not be said for Trump. Clinton actually won more popular votes compared to Trump and that is a rarity in US history. Its not like Trump won the 2016 election in a massive way...maybe he can in 2020, but we will see about that.

Minorities IE Jews and Black folks mostly vote a blue line. The stats have been posted perhaps hundreds of times. Trump had very little support among minority voters in 2016.
        Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
        Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

I was really hoping that this might be a thread were common ground could be discussed. It looks like it is going to continue where the where the hypocrisy thread ended when it was closed.

So Trump didn't accept responsibility for the murders as reported by CNN..... The MSM has been pushing false information to push their agenda that Trump is a racist. They have edited out parts of his speeches to push their agenda. Numerous minorities have backed up Trump saying that he is not a racist..... Yet the MSM still pushes the racist agenda, we saw in the other thread how Lemon started attacking a minister because he said that Trump was not a racist.

AARON Burr......
          The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Originally posted by marktwain View Post

AARON Burr......
            If I recall correctly, he fled the country -- though that might have had more to do with his conspiring with a foreign power to wage war against the United States than any mere lethal dueling result . . . .
            I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

"What president accepted responsibility for murders while they were in office?"

Originally posted by marktwain View Post

AARON Burr......
              When was he President?
              "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

"What president accepted responsibility for murders while they were in office?"

When was he President?
                Vice president . . . .
                I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Andrew Jackson. The guy regularly dueled and is credited with somewhere between 10 and 100 including while in office. He had no problems signing off on the murder of Native Americans either...

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

Vice president . . . .
                    "VICE" indeed
                    I believe he was also President of the Harvard skull and bones society..
                    IIRC.......
                    The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

Vice president . . . .
                      I know...... I was wondering why MT listed him.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X