Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Wallace Slams Mulvaney...

...and Mulvaney richly deserved it:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/i-promise-you-youre-wrong-fox-news-wallace-shuts-down-mulvaney-claim-mueller-vindicated-trump/ar-AAEZ4xV?ocid=spartandhp

'During an interview on "Fox News Sunday," Acting White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney conceded that the impeachment battle is "far from over," but he said Nadler's was trying to take down the president because he is "facing a primary from his left in New York." '

'"He is falling over himself to become more and more progressive in order to try and keep his job and not lose to the next AOC," Mulvaney said, referring to Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's upset win over Rep. Joseph Crowley in New York's June 2018 Democratic primary. He said only left-wing Democrats still wanted to pursue the "bizarre" course of impeachment. '

'Mulvaney, like Trump, claimed Mueller's testimony about his investigation into Russian election meddling had cleared the president of any wrongdoing, and falsely said Mueller had testified that he would "absolutely not" have indicted Trump if he weren't the president.'

'"No, that's not what he said," said host Chris Wallace.'

'"He said we didn't because of the OLC, the Office of Legal Counsel guidelines," Wallace said, referring to a 2000 Justice Department determination that "a sitting President is constitutionally immune from indictment and criminal prosecution."'

'"I actually just think you're wrong on that," Mulvaney said.'

'"The record will show what it shows. I promise you, you're wrong," Wallace replied.'

'Fact check: Trump falsely claims Mueller exonerated him'

I still don't understand why the MSM can't accept the fact that a person is innocent in the US until proven guilty.
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Chirs Wallace is wrong and this fake news is wrong, Mueller never said what Wallace claimed, and even CLARIFIED it, TDS really do rot the brain.
      Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Read the article, the Mueller Report, and listen to the Wallace interview along with the Mueller hearings. You are incorrect.

Perhaps you can quote or show what exactly Mueller is supposed to have clarified?

Comment

For those with TDS so severe that they are incapable of argument, but just projection based on their hatred and tunnel vision reading glasses with clear intention of interpreting the way they want to regardless of content.

From NBC:

Mueller clarifies comments on whether he could indict Trump

The special counsel's report said he never came to a determination about whether the president should be charged because of DOJ rules.
          You clearly want to avoid this:

That's not the correct way to say it," Mueller said. "We did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime."
          Keep building that tower of TDS babble.

Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
            ...and Mulvaney richly deserved it:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/i-promise-you-youre-wrong-fox-news-wallace-shuts-down-mulvaney-claim-mueller-vindicated-trump/ar-AAEZ4xV?ocid=spartandhp

'During an interview on "Fox News Sunday," Acting White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney conceded that the impeachment battle is "far from over," but he said Nadler's was trying to take down the president because he is "facing a primary from his left in New York." '

'"He is falling over himself to become more and more progressive in order to try and keep his job and not lose to the next AOC," Mulvaney said, referring to Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's upset win over Rep. Joseph Crowley in New York's June 2018 Democratic primary. He said only left-wing Democrats still wanted to pursue the "bizarre" course of impeachment. '

*This part is absolutely true. Nadler, like many other Dems, are having their hand forced to continue the March left at all costs.

'Mulvaney, like Trump, claimed Mueller's testimony about his investigation into Russian election meddling had cleared the president of any wrongdoing,

*This is essentially true.

and falsely said Mueller had testified that he would "absolutely not" have indicted Trump if he weren't the president.'

'"No, that's not what he said," said host Chris Wallace.'

*This statement is false. Wallace was correct in pointing out that. Mueller did not say he would "absolutely not" have indicted. He obfuscated to the OLC guidelines so he wouldn't have to be the one to make that charge.

'"He said we didn't because of the OLC, the Office of Legal Counsel guidelines," Wallace said, referring to a 2000 Justice Department determination that "a sitting President is constitutionally immune from indictment and criminal prosecution."'...

*This is where things get convoluted a bit.

'Fact check: Trump falsely claims Mueller exonerated him'
            Mueller did his absolute best to dance a razors edge between giving the Dem's something they wanted to hear, and keeping himself out of any further legal conundrums. He was very careful about his wording, or lack of responses, to make sure he didn't bind himself up legally in any future depositions, should more charges see a court room. He obviously never wanted to testify, as he openly stated, and when they made him he passed the buck with the OLC statement or refused to answer at all.

Part 1 of the report cleared Trump of the collusion charges. Part 2 (which never should have been written) was him throwing the Dem's a bone to chew on without legally making any real accusations, and he knew he had to dance that line very carefully if he didn't want to have to answer to it further in court, should the Dem's go full tilt with it. All his legal expertise was used in making sure he didn't really say anything.

Comment

Who cares about the opinion of Chris Wallace, who is only a journalist .

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                I still don't understand why the MSM can't accept the fact that a person is innocent in the US until proven guilty.
                I understand why they ,not can't accept this, but refuse to accept it .

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                  Who cares about the opinion of Chris Wallace, who is only a journalist .
                  I bet you hate Shep as well. Careful, without Chris and Shep your favorite TV channel loses it's 'news' title.

Who's telling the truth, Hannity or Shep? Both work at the same news station stating different 'facts.'

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post

I understand why they ,not can't accept this, but refuse to accept it .
                    Probably because they refuse to accept Trump's election.
                    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Probably because they refuse to accept Trump's election.
                      That is absolute nonsense. All of the lying, demagoguery, racism, bigotry, false accusations against numerous people and organizations, false information, fawning over Putin and Kim, the denigration of American institutions, and the contempt with which Trump treats our allies, have turned Trump into a US pariah. That's what has happened and it has been reported and documented by the news media.

Those who refuse to acknowledge all of Trump's myriad 'errors' as president is the problem.

Comment

That is absolute nonsense. All of the lying, demagoguery, racism, bigotry, false accusations against numerous people and organizations, false information, fawning over Putin and Kim, the denigration of American institutions, and the contempt with which Trump treats our allies
                        All of that is absolute nonsense. The MSM consistently twists what Trump says into outright lies. The lie that they started about "good people" is an example of this. Cummings saying infeated; no problem, Trump says it; racist. It is a string of lies.

Comment

How is anything that is filmed 'twisted' by the media into 'outright lies?'

Perhaps you could actually give some examples. And to deny that Trump continuously lies is ludicrous.

What does 'infeated' mean? Is it akin to cofefe?

Comment

How is anything that is filmed 'twisted' by the media into 'outright lies?'

Perhaps you could actually give some examples. And to deny that Trump continuously lies is ludicrous.
                            I did in the post that you replied to. The 'good people' on both sides is a perfect example of how the MSM twists and creates outright lies.

Comment

I did in the post that you replied to. The 'good people' on both sides is a perfect example of how the MSM twists and creates outright lies.
                              Trump said it, so how is it a 'lie'?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X