Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone read Stormy Daniels new book?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marktwain
    replied
    Originally posted by OttoHarkaman View Post
    And the uniform she wore ,
    was nothing much before
    And rather les than
    'arf of that behind..."

to misquote Kipling's Gunga Din......

Here's your captain Dave poster, Otto...

Leave a comment:

• inevtiab1e
    replied
    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

If you had been actually watching the news in between cartoons you would have seen the trial of Daniels for presenting false charges, and her admission that she did so.

Riiight. Cause it's common to lie to Melania and pay off the hooker behind everyone's back. And lie about it. Feel free to present a source proving she lied about having sex with Trump.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
    I figured MM just made it up. It's obvious Trump mingled with the hooker to cheat on Melania.
    If you had been actually watching the news in between cartoons you would have seen the trial of Daniels for presenting false charges, and her admission that she did so.

Leave a comment:

• Bow
    replied
    And dont forget the size of DT,s fingers.....looked awful short and stubby on the news but maybe that was fake news,,,,,

Leave a comment:

• marktwain
    replied
    Originally posted by Salinator View Post

I'm fairly sure you got Putin mixed up with Trump.

Ivanka Trump praising her father Donald J in her 2032 Presidential Campaign commercial:

I also got stormy Daniels mixed up with a Vestal - Virgin....

anyhaow, Sal, twenty eight posts on one hundred eighty five views probably equals all my other topics put together.
    Maybe i should change my name to - MarkTrash....
    And maybe we need a Classic literature discussion section- and this could be the first thread...
    Last edited by marktwain; 05 Aug 19, 08:22.

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Salinator
    replied
    Originally posted by marktwain View Post

Mostly they role played " I, Brennus the Gaul, you - Roman Vestal Virgin"

I'm fairly sure you got Putin mixed up with Trump.

Ivanka Trump praising her father Donald J in her 2032 Presidential Campaign commercial:

Leave a comment:

• marktwain
    replied
    Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
    What does the hooker say about Trump in bed?
    Mostly they role played " I, Brennus the Gaul, you - Roman Vestal Virgin"

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Originally posted by MarkV View Post
    Doe's it tell if she -
    1. ate an apple
    2. texted (her accountant)
    3. watched u tube
    4. all of the above
    whilst DT did the dirty deed
    More importantly, does she include a menu with prices? Enquiring minds want to know!

Leave a comment:

• marktwain
    replied
    Originally posted by MarkV View Post
    Doe's it tell if she -
    1. ate an apple
    3. watched u tube
    4. all of the above
    Prob. all of the above- with her mouth - full

as slick and Otto pointed out , the ladies' sure some multi tasker....

Leave a comment:

• OttoHarkaman
    replied
    I had just read the most horrible, untrue thing about myself, the latest in a series, and I needed that lifeline. For some time, I had felt like I was caught in a tornado. I was swirling in this mess, at the mercy of every news alert, think piece, hot take, and court filing. I used to click all the stories about the case, but then I would get all bent out of shape over stuff that wasn’t from a legit source. Which I think describes a lot of us.
    In July, I was arrested while performing at a strip club in Columbus, Ohio, in what seems to have been a politically motivated sting operation orchestrated by a vehemently pro-Trump detective. The bogus charges were dropped first thing the next morning, but only after I endured hours in painfully tight handcuffs and spent the night in jail.

Reports of the whole scary episode instantly made headlines. With police body cam footage of me getting hauled away in handcuffs splashed across television news, Glen reached his breaking point and began making preparations to file for divorce. Days later, he emptied our bank account, disappeared in the car with our daughter, and filed a temporary restraining order against me that prevented me from coming near her. I had the agonizing experience of reading about the restraining order and my divorce papers, which were full of disgusting and completely false claims, on a gossip site.
    I couldn't endure all this attention if I was her

Leave a comment:

• OttoHarkaman
    replied
    f966382bd9118ae2b95fdf85f704f968-d.jpg
    Full Disclosure

Stormy Daniels "Standing up to bullies is my kind of thing."
    How did Stormy Daniels become the woman willing to take on a president?
    In this book, Stormy Daniels tells her whole story for the first time: what it's like to be a leading actress and director in the adult film business, the full truth about her journey from a rough childhood in Louisiana onto the national stage, and everything about her interaction with Donald Trump that led to the nondisclosure agreement and the behind-the-scenes attempts to intimidate her.
    Stormy is funny, sharp, warm, and impassioned by turns. Her story is a thoroughly American one, of a girl who loved reading and horses and who understood from a very young age what she wanted?and who also knew she'd have to get every step of the way there on her own.
    People can't stop talking about Stormy Daniels. And they won't be able to stop talking about her fresh, surprising, completely candid, nothing-held-back book
    From the moment I first met her, I knew Stormy Daniels was different. I’ve had the good fortune to meet a lot of people along the way from different walks of life—janitors, construction workers, hard-working blue-collar workers, middle managers, executives, working moms, homemakers, and CEOs. From people who were broke and down on their luck to billionaires who will never want for anything. But I’ve never met anyone quite like Stormy Daniels.

What makes Stormy Daniels so unique—and so prepared for the important role she has undertaken—is that she always owns who she is. She is entirely confident in her own skin—every day. She doesn’t try to pretend to be something she isn’t. Not even when sometimes I wish she would (see her Twitter account). In a day and age where image is everything and everyone is vying for that perfect Instagram pic or the ideal tweet, Stormy is … herself.

That is very refreshing. And it is something to be cherished.

Her journey so far has been an amazing one. And we don’t know yet where it ends. My hope for this book is that it will let you learn who Stormy Daniels really is. I am confident that when you do, you will agree that we are all very lucky to have her.

—Michael Avenatti, Esq.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• MarkV
    replied
    Doe's it tell if she -
    1. ate an apple
    3. watched u tube
    4. all of the above

Leave a comment:

• MarkV
    replied
    Waiting for the graphic novel edition

Leave a comment:

• marktwain
    replied
    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Next to Melania, Daniels is a worn-out old hag with more miles on her than Air Force One.
    aND NEXT TO MARGUERITE STEINHEIL, A HECK OF A LOT LESS HAZARDOUS TO THE 'HEAD - OF STATE'

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X