No announcement yet.

Robot racism? Yes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Segregationist had group preference too. It's why they wanted segregation. Nothing has changed.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
      Segregationist had group preference too. It's why they wanted segregation. Nothing has changed.
      Yes, nothing has changed the left still wants segregation:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.for...henomenon/amp/
      "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

There's a difference between wanting the original actor and restricting the role to a specific race. What if the black actor was simply the best for the job? To assume that blacks can only get the role based on AA and not their abilities is racist in itself.

Blade doesn't have to be black. If Wesley Snipes no longer wanted the role, I wouldn't care what race got it, so long as the dude was bad ass. Race is irrelevant to that.
        Blade was written as a black man by the original author in 1973.

You want to keep seeing racism in everything, you'll always find racists. Knock yourself out. I've already strapped on the moniker of racist/bigot/homophobe/transphobe/white nationalist. Call me what you will. Don't care. You've become one note.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackhat View Post
          You want to keep seeing racism in everything, you'll always find racists.
          He's still mad about what happened in East Liberty.

"I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

There's a difference between wanting the original actor and restricting the role to a specific race. What if the black actor was simply the best for the job? To assume that blacks can only get the role based on AA and not their abilities is racist in itself.

Blade doesn't have to be black. If Wesley Snipes no longer wanted the role, I wouldn't care what race got it, so long as the dude was bad ass. Race is irrelevant to that.

Allow me a bit of fun stereotyping this one. They should've put an Asian guy in the role to handle the sword better.

It'll be interesting to see if Mahershala Ali will be able to pull it off tho.

"Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Ok, so letís make all of these servant robots Brown. American liberals might find some solace in that, no? Maybe a 50-50 white/black split will make the liberals feel good. Justice. Racial justice.
              "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Working...
              X