Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two Somalis arrested for being terrorists in Tucson

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

    Terrorism doesn't require killing anyone. It requires two things: A political motive and a willingness to use violence to further that motive. That's what the dictionary says.

    [FONT=&amp][SIZE=40px][/LIST]
    [/COLOR]


    Antifa may not be murdering people, but it does act like wild animals.



    And, Antifa are domestic terrorists:

    https://publicintelligence.net/dhs-f...st-extremists/

    As Politico, and others, reported Antifa is classified that way by DHS and the FBI but officially won't admit it because this is officially still classified.

    https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...nce-fbi-242235


    The day will come when they’ll seriously disable or kill someone and the snowflakes defending AntiFa will fall over themselves to be the first to claim that the person deserved it because AntiFa are working against fascism like attacking prolife supporters.
    AntiFa and their supporters are in some serious need for post birth abortions.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
      The DHS did not recognize it. Stop lying. This is what happens when you rely on fake news for information.

      Antifa isn't going around plotting bomb attacks and murders like Y'all Qaeda is. Antifa isn't killing people like white nationalists have been.
      Federal authorities have been warning state and local officials since early 2016 that leftist extremists known as “antifa” had become increasingly confrontational and dangerous, so much so that the Department of Homeland Security formally classified their activities as “domestic terrorist violence,” according to interviews and confidential law enforcement documents obtained by POLITICO.

      Since well before the Aug. 12 rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, turned deadly, DHS has been issuing warnings about the growing likelihood of lethal violence between the left-wing anarchists and right-wing white supremacist and nationalist groups.


      Previously unreported documents disclose that by April 2016, authorities believed that “anarchist extremists” were the primary instigators of violence at public rallies against a range of targets. They were blamed by authorities for attacks on the police, government and political institutions, along with symbols of “the capitalist system,” racism, social injustice and fascism, according to a confidential 2016 joint intelligence assessment by DHS and the FBI.

      <<SNIP>>

      “It was in that period [as the Trump campaign emerged] that we really became aware of them,” said one senior law enforcement official tracking domestic extremists in a state that has become a front line in clashes between the groups. “These antifa guys were showing up with weapons, shields and bike helmets and just beating the **** out of people. … They’re using Molotov cocktails, they’re starting fires, they're throwing bombs and smashing windows.”

      <<SNIP>>

      The intelligence assessments focus less on guns than handmade weapons used by antifa, with photos of members brandishing ax handles and shields, often with industrial-sized bolts attached to create crude bayonets. A senior state law enforcement official said, “A whole bunch of them” have been deemed dangerous enough to be placed on U.S. terrorism watch lists.

      ........
      https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...nce-fbi-242235
      Last edited by Salinator; 03 Aug 19, 22:07.
      Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

      Prayers.

      BoRG

      http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

        Terrorism doesn't require killing anyone. It requires two things: A political motive and a willingness to use violence to further that motive. That's what the dictionary says.

        [FONT=&amp][SIZE=40px][/LIST]
        [/COLOR]


        Antifa may not be murdering people, but it does act like wild animals.



        And, Antifa are domestic terrorists:

        https://publicintelligence.net/dhs-f...st-extremists/

        As Politico, and others, reported Antifa is classified that way by DHS and the FBI but officially won't admit it because this is officially still classified.

        https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...nce-fbi-242235


        I heard it was only the New Jersey DHS that classified Antifa as a terrorist organization. 49 out of 50 states didn't.
        https://savejersey.com/2017/08/in-ca...-group-in-n-j/

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

          Terrorism doesn't require killing anyone. It requires two things: A political motive and a willingness to use violence to further that motive. That's what the dictionary says.

          [FONT=&amp][SIZE=40px][/LIST]
          [/COLOR]


          Antifa may not be murdering people, but it does act like wild animals.



          And, Antifa are domestic terrorists:

          https://publicintelligence.net/dhs-f...st-extremists/

          As Politico, and others, reported Antifa is classified that way by DHS and the FBI but officially won't admit it because this is officially still classified.

          https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...nce-fbi-242235


          What our Antifa apologists won't or can't seem to understand is that those White Nationalist protesters were basically harmless until Antifa stirred the hornet's nest. Let them chant and wave their torches, no one cared before Antifa opened up the can of worms themselves. Antifa is nobody's heroes except for fools. Antifa is the instigator and will one day regret the escalation,

          According to the FBI;

          Almost immediately, the right-wing targets of the antifa attacks began fighting back, bringing more and larger weapons and launching unprovoked attacks of their own, the documents and interviews show. And the extremists on both sides have been using the confrontations, especially since Charlottesville, to recruit unprecedented numbers of new members, raise money and threaten more confrontations, they say.
          Last edited by Salinator; 04 Aug 19, 18:21.
          Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

          Prayers.

          BoRG

          http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
            I heard it was only the New Jersey DHS that classified Antifa as a terrorist organization. 49 out of 50 states didn't.
            https://savejersey.com/2017/08/in-ca...-group-in-n-j/
            You heard wrong then. But, the details are classified so neither of us has those.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

              You heard wrong then. But, the details are classified so neither of us has those.
              Well isn't that convenient. I've responded to threads on this topic 2 years ago when it was announced. After research, it was the New Jersey DHS that classified Antifa. It wasn't the entire agency. But that's how it was spun.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post

                Well isn't that convenient. I've responded to threads on this topic 2 years ago when it was announced. After research, it was the New Jersey DHS that classified Antifa. It wasn't the entire agency. But that's how it was spun.
                With the information classified either using a military / political classification (confidential, secret, etc.) or a law enforcement one (sensitive not for public release, etc.) we can't know for sure. But, regardless, Antifa along with a whole raft of other radical Leftist groups fits the definition of "domestic terrorists." From what we do know however, it is likely they were classified as domestic terrorists just as similar groups like the Weathermen have been in the past.

                As an aside, the recent El Paso shooting once again shows the difference between Left and Right. On the radical Right you get lone wolves who act by themselves and get a massive body count. But, nobody agrees with them and their actions and political views gain zero traction. Everybody despises them.

                On the Left a huge mob descends on some hapless city and trashes its downtown to the tune of tens or even hundreds of millions in damages. The police are out in force with mass riot units costing more millions. The Leftist mob attacks people causing dozens or hundreds to be hospitalized with injuries. They disrupt normal business and social activities costing more millions.

                At the same time much of the MSM excuses their behavior as a somehow rational political position against the established government system. They ignore the mass damage to property and only briefly mention the casualties. Now, some might say "It's only money..." and that the injuries weren't life threatening.

                But, I'd think the rational view is that this sort of mass rioting is in many ways equally or more destructive than a mass shooting. Sure, the later took some lives and disrupted the lives of hundreds of people close to those shot. On the other hand, the mass riot disrupted the lives of tens of thousands and those injured, just as in survivors of a mass shooting, have to live with the fear and scars of that event.

                In the end, the lone shooter / wolf will get nowhere and nothing politically while the mass mob sometimes ends up running a country. The later usually ends very, very badly for that nation. That's why I say the radical Left is far more dangerous.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                  On the radical Right you get lone wolves who act by themselves and get a massive body count. But, nobody agrees with them and their actions and political views gain zero traction. Everybody despises them.
                  .
                  Entirely wrong. I can go on 8chan right now and see people supporting the shooters. Racist language, everything. Right now. People pushing for people to do this.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
                    Entirely wrong. I can go on 8chan right now and see people supporting the shooters. Racist language, everything. Right now. People pushing for people to do this.
                    Okay, a relative handful of like-minded nutjobs the other 98%+ of the nation disagrees with do. It amounts to the same thing. The radical Right is present in miniscule numbers and can't get their collective act together. They are a threat as individuals while the Left is a mass threat to society.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

                      Okay, a relative handful of like-minded nutjobs the other 98%+ of the nation disagrees with do. It amounts to the same thing. The radical Right is present in miniscule numbers and can't get their collective act together. They are a threat as individuals while the Left is a mass threat to society.
                      Whoever identifies as a "White Nationalist" supports this. So if you think that's just a few people, that's up to you. The ideology behind these racist attacks is shared among millions of far-right conservatives.
                      I was just reading comments on Breitbart and people were calling for the next one. No one accepting the truth. Blaming Antifa or some other nutter conspiracy theory.


                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                        the Left is a mass threat to society.
                        Maybe for some, maybe not for others. You don't think that conservatives, including you, aren't a "mass threat" to society?

                        A lot of blood on your hands, including that made-up war not long ago
                        Zhitomir-Berdichev, West of Kiev: 24 Dec 1943-31 Jan 1944
                        Stalin's Favorite: The Combat History of the 2nd Guards Tank Army
                        Barbarossa Derailed I & II
                        Battle of Kalinin October 1941

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Cult Icon View Post

                          Maybe for some, maybe not for others. You don't think that conservatives, including you, aren't a "mass threat" to society?

                          A lot of blood on your hands, including that made-up war not long ago
                          Nope. Compared to the Left, the Right has nothing in body count. Stalin, Mao, Hitler, Castro, Guevara, Pol Pot, the Jong family... the real threat is the Left through mass violence gets in charge. Once they do they kill millions-- hundreds of millions in the 20th Century alone. That doesn't even include their wars of aggression (usually called "Liberation" or some other inappropriate euphemism).

                          The lone wolf radical Right shooter kills dozens at most and will never take over a nation.

                          The radical Right has nothing on the Left when it comes to destroying people's lives.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Four pages of inflammatory rhetorical rants and no suggestions on fixing the problem.
                            instead of arguing over which radical hate group is better or worse than the other I would suggest a single change in codes to allow the FBI and state Police Departments to monitor websites where radicals regardless of political leanings post threats as the punk in El Paso did.
                            Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                            Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                              Four pages of inflammatory rhetorical rants and no suggestions on fixing the problem.
                              instead of arguing over which radical hate group is better or worse than the other I would suggest a single change in codes to allow the FBI and state Police Departments to monitor websites where radicals regardless of political leanings post threats as the punk in El Paso did.
                              As far as the original subject goes, we stop allowing immigration from countries like Somalia PERIOD! They can sort out their miserable problems and then discuss about maybe immigrating here when their own country isn't an infested terrorist war zone.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

                                As far as the original subject goes, we stop allowing immigration from countries like Somalia PERIOD! They can sort out their miserable problems and then discuss about maybe immigrating here when their own country isn't an infested terrorist war zone.
                                Any form of terrorism from any group cannot be tolerated.
                                Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                                Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X