OMFG! The Democrat Presidential Debate disaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
    Gabbard, Delany and Biden are the best bets so far. Especially Gabbard..she could win huge support from Americans conservative and liberal alike.
    Gabbard is an ass. And she is definitely anti-military and her views are against the best interests of the United States.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

None of the Democrat contenders are worth a vote. Trump isn't either, but I also know that he-- based on accomplishments to date-- won't raise my taxes, ruin the economy, take away private choice on a wide range of issues, won't massively increase government and spending, and basically try his damnedest to ruin my life which is precisely what every Democrat on that stage with one exception said they would do from day one in office.

What possible reason do I have to vote for those running on the Democrat ticket? I can live with Trump being a total @$$ and a troll. I'm not electing him as a popularity contest. This isn't one of those idiotic reality shows. This is real life, and my life. I want a thriving and growing economy. I think low unemployment is a good thing. I think telling people from other countries that if they criminally enter the US they're going to get caught and deported is a good thing and they won't have it all that great while they wait to be deported makes it even better.
      Further, I think that politicians proposing wealth redistribution schemes can take those and shove them where the sun don't shine sideways. I don't buy their victim mentality and dislike intensely the idea that somehow just because you happen to be living and breathing you deserve a whopping big pay check.
      Every one of the Democrat front runners has made that their platform in a nutshell. Well, they can keep it and they won't get my vote. I'll vote for Shrek... err... Trump and the continued reduction of taxes, government, and a better economy in which individual responsibility is put first.
      Trump has already raised taxes on the middle class with the new tax plan. That 'plan' was to benefit corporations and the wealthy, which includes himself. He's a self-serving jackass who only cares about what he can get out of it.
      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

Originally posted by Tuebor View Post

Now what percentage of those higher state are black recipients?
        Right on queue. I see where your obsession lies.
        Tons more conservatives on the freebie train than blacks.

Trump attacking his base.

https://checkyourfact.com/2018/10/18...d-food-stamps/

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

Trump has already raised taxes on the middle class with the new tax plan. That 'plan' was to benefit corporations and the wealthy, which includes himself. He's a self-serving jackass who only cares about what he can get out of it.
          I'm middle class, and my federal taxes went down over $1,000 and my state ones by about $200. I like his tax cuts.

Comment

My family and I are middle class, and our return this year, with the same income as last year, decreased by two-thirds.

And there is a time limit on the so-called middle class tax cuts...

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

Gabbard is an ass. And she is definitely anti-military and her views are against the best interests of the United States.
              As time goes on we shall see about that. We need to hear from Gabbard about what she thinks of for example US involvement in WW2. Keep in mind Gabbard served and Trump did not.
              Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
              Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
                Right on queue. I see where your obsession lies.
                Tons more conservatives on the freebie train than blacks.

Trump attacking his base.

https://checkyourfact.com/2018/10/18...d-food-stamps/
                Yup. "Right on queue" you jumped to the race issue. Just because blacks are mentioned does not make it racist. Sheesh! I was responding to your attack on Trump attacking his base, and pointed out that blacks are on food stamps at far greater rate. Why blacks if it is not racism? Well, a greater portion of them are on food stamps, AND vote almost exclusively Democrat (and hence NOT Trump supporters).

Oh, the whole attack on Food stamps is misrepresented as well. What he has proposed is to end the automatic qualification for them for people on SNAP by making them meet the same standards of proof as everyone else on stamps. As someone who has received such benefits, I have NO problem with that. Hell, if I had to do it, why not them?

Tuebor

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X