X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stonewall_Jack
    replied
    Originally posted by Salinator View Post

Jackson and FDR were both racists. FDR is said by many to be a commie. I'm not sure if you realize that you are actually proving the points of those that you replying to.
    Thats not the case my friend but if one wants to disagree may they feel free. And fwiw I appreciate your posts in other threads. Jackson lived in the 19th century. FDR through his wife Eleanor played a role in the civil rights movement. There was a video from the history channel , a WW2 documentary I believe showing a Tuskegee Airman praising FDR.

Leave a comment:

• TactiKill J.
    replied
    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Try looking at the law, rather than seeking some "double standard" that, like so much else, offends your delicate sensibilities.

Such a marriage, for example, negates her US citizenship, among other things.

The law has nothing to do with generalizing Muslims, but not whites. This is the double standard I was referring to, it has become socially acceptable to generalize any and everyone, so long as they're not white. That's a double standard.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

I'd like to think so. But, I'm having trouble finding an alternative reason for the double standard.
    Try looking at the law, rather than seeking some "double standard" that, like so much else, offends your delicate sensibilities.

Such a marriage, for example, negates her US citizenship, among other things.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post

I think the entire toilet bowls of the House and Senate should be flushed. The crap will get sucked away and we'll be left with some semblance of decent Americans that are willing to shut up and do their job. Omar and her cronies will definitely be swept to the sewers.

Or, there won't be anyone left. Either is good.
    And we could fix the national debt by selling lottery tickets to select the America who gets to pull the chain!

Leave a comment:

• Pruitt
    replied
    According to James Michener's book Centennial it was legal for an Uncle to marry his niece. There were not enough available women out on the frontier. Whenever Texas Gamblers were at my table and making jokes about Cajuns marrying their cousins, I would ask if Texans were still allowing uncles to marry their nieces? They would then claim I was lying and all I would say is check into it when they got home!

Cajuns have been in Louisiana so long it is near impossible for them not to marry another Cajun without them being a cousin. Iota, Louisiana traced a genetic problem all the way to two brothers Levis getting off the boat in Quebec some 250 years ago.

Pruitt

Leave a comment:

• marktwain
    replied
    Originally posted by Persephone View Post

Isn't it illegal to marry a sibling?
    In Canada you are allowed to marry "a sibling", as long as it's not "your sibling"

By 2020 space aliens are included - as long as they are not siblings.. :

Last edited by marktwain; 22 Jul 19, 07:57.

Leave a comment:

• TactiKill J.
    replied
    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Muslims generalize us, especially those like Omar, but that doesn't bother you so this shouldn't either.

And "white privilege " is a myth. Is there a matching "black privilege" for those born and living in Africa?

You're drinking your own Kool-Aid.
    I'd like to think so. But, I'm having trouble finding an alternative reason for the double standard.

Leave a comment:

• Salinator
    replied
    Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
    Mountain man, Hida, Jose, Peresephone, and TAG the true democrats are the party of Jackson and FDR. The so called squad or freshmen 4 became known because of the Donald the big time businessman from NYC. Omar has said nothing antisemitic but is critical of Israel and Saudi, its a lie and anti american for those sources out there claiming Omar is playing a Muslim card. I would say to Mountain man, Hida, Jose, Peresephone, and TAG dont buy what anti Americans are trying to sell you.
    Jackson and FDR were both racists. FDR is said by many to be a commie. I'm not sure if you realize that you are actually proving the points of those that you replying to.

Leave a comment:

• Stonewall_Jack
    replied
    Originally posted by Daud View Post
    T.A. im not in US but i can feel the condition of muslims there. They re frustrated because that kind of people are representing them.. Omar will just bring problems with her dumb provocations and policies. It will cost muslims in a longer period too, they will have to accept all leftard way.

For the sake of political position they will violate all islamic stances, and will support radical left, even tho republicans and satelite groups are oft right in their positions.
    I worked at an Islamic school in the US for two years my friend. I know plenty of Muslims and they are all patriotic Americans. Some of them support Trump. Omar is colorful as is Trump, they are very like minded. Muslims are not discriminated against in the USA. Btw Muslims worldwide love Christian European culture and history. There was a worldwide poll, Muslims say Ireland is the most Islamic country in the world and Ireland is quite liberal. Ireland is a Catholic Country but its also true to its spirit welcoming of non Catholics. Clearly most Muslims stand for freedom. The various Governments of our world on the other hand dont always do that. Not every country is as free and beautiful as is Ireland and the USA.

Like with any group though you have bad eggs. Muslims lead the middle east in so called terror attacks where as white Christians lead the USA in so called terror attacks, but the bad players do not represent the majority. Clearly crime is a worldwide issue and only agenda driven folks will try and hype up division based on so called race or religion.

Leave a comment:

• OttoHarkaman
    replied
    Originally posted by marktwain View Post

Donald Trump did NOT, I repeat NOT , marry his brother...
    You heard it here first.....
    When I read some of the articles linked in this thread, there is enough smoke in divorce papers, tax files, university records. Not to mention it certainly doesn't sound like she is a true Muslim. As stated in one of the articles they would have to have a warrant for school records which show parents names and addresses because she won't let access to them. Why?

She is a slick operator

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied

I doubt that a single knowledgable America has ever thought that to begin with. Of course, the thread is about Omar, so no doubt you are confused.

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied

If he had it would tie the Left into a Gordian knot trying to figure out how to hate him for it without PO'ing the LGBTPDQRSTUV crowd...

Leave a comment:

• marktwain
    replied
    Originally posted by OttoHarkaman View Post

No best effort has been made, yet. She should be investigated as intensely as Trump.

Leave a comment:

• Hida Akechi
    replied

Never gonna happen, unfortunately. It would require congress to write the very legislation to flush themselves.
    Maybe I'll put it on my Christmas list this year.

There's always a chance of an asteroid strike, at the right time, and at the right place...

Leave a comment:

• marktwain
    replied

Never gonna happen, unfortunately. It would require congress to write the very legislation to flush themselves.
    There's Option "M":

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X