Omar defending BDS, likens it to boycotts of Nazi Germany, USSR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Muslims generalize us, especially those like Omar, but that doesn't bother you so this shouldn't either.

And "white privilege " is a myth. Is there a matching "black privilege" for those born and living in Africa?

You're drinking your own Kool-Aid.
    I'd like to think so. But, I'm having trouble finding an alternative reason for the double standard.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post

Isn't it illegal to marry a sibling?
      In Canada you are allowed to marry "a sibling", as long as it's not "your sibling"

By 2020 space aliens are included - as long as they are not siblings.. :

Last edited by marktwain; 22 Jul 19, 07:57.
      The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

According to James Michener's book Centennial it was legal for an Uncle to marry his niece. There were not enough available women out on the frontier. Whenever Texas Gamblers were at my table and making jokes about Cajuns marrying their cousins, I would ask if Texans were still allowing uncles to marry their nieces? They would then claim I was lying and all I would say is check into it when they got home!

Cajuns have been in Louisiana so long it is near impossible for them not to marry another Cajun without them being a cousin. Iota, Louisiana traced a genetic problem all the way to two brothers Levis getting off the boat in Quebec some 250 years ago.

Pruitt
        Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post

I think the entire toilet bowls of the House and Senate should be flushed. The crap will get sucked away and we'll be left with some semblance of decent Americans that are willing to shut up and do their job. Omar and her cronies will definitely be swept to the sewers.

Or, there won't be anyone left. Either is good.
          And we could fix the national debt by selling lottery tickets to select the America who gets to pull the chain!
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

I'd like to think so. But, I'm having trouble finding an alternative reason for the double standard.
            Try looking at the law, rather than seeking some "double standard" that, like so much else, offends your delicate sensibilities.

Such a marriage, for example, negates her US citizenship, among other things.

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Try looking at the law, rather than seeking some "double standard" that, like so much else, offends your delicate sensibilities.

Such a marriage, for example, negates her US citizenship, among other things.

The law has nothing to do with generalizing Muslims, but not whites. This is the double standard I was referring to, it has become socially acceptable to generalize any and everyone, so long as they're not white. That's a double standard.
              "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
              - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post

Jackson and FDR were both racists. FDR is said by many to be a commie. I'm not sure if you realize that you are actually proving the points of those that you replying to.
                Thats not the case my friend but if one wants to disagree may they feel free. And fwiw I appreciate your posts in other threads. Jackson lived in the 19th century. FDR through his wife Eleanor played a role in the civil rights movement. There was a video from the history channel , a WW2 documentary I believe showing a Tuskegee Airman praising FDR.
                Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X